• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Work Your Magic *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"My mother advised against approaching it, too, when it still stood here in our world. Most likely, it was simply to prevent you from inadvertantly getting lost in the world beyond it. However, going through it is crucial to why I have been sent to retrieve you."

"My father, the King, has happened upon some terrible treasure from many years ago, and my mother fears that they may corrupt him even further than he currently is. As it were, summoning you is more a preventative measure than a retrospective one."

"We do not know. All we know is that they are seven in number, and they lie scattered across our land. At present, my father has found two of them."

Something about that information seemed familiar, but he couldn't recall exactly what.
"Alright then. Let's get going!"

"Very well." Aggie pushed the door open, and led them through the bright light beyond that hid from the naked eye the transition between one world and the other.

When they came out the other side, the first thing they would notice is that they emerged in what looked like some kind of studio.
"Good..." Agrippina said. "They've intercepted us. If they hadn't, we would have ended up in this world's version of the portal-door, and Middy took that with him when he fled to England."
"Uh...What?" Jonah asked.
"It's a long story."

"This is the Blaze Palace of our world. Mother had the staff create this ante-room to save me from having to go all the way to England to find the door that takes one to your world, and to save us all the trip back. Like I said, our version of the portal-door was uprooted and taken away."

"That's just confusing," Jonah said.
"As I'm sure you've gathered from what I said, Father doesn't know about any of this. For the time being, we should find Mother, who will be able to give us further guidance."

"She ought not to be too far from this room. Most of the palace's guards agree with our cause, but on the offchance that we happen upon one that disagrees, we should try to remain stealthy. I do not know how Father compares to his counterpart in your world, but if he deems someone to be a criminal, he can be very vicious."

"In any case, I would not wish to anger him." She began to lead them out of the ante-room.

Rex and Jonah followed behind. For now, the corridors were relatively empty, and it seemed to be a short distance to their destination. Aggie led them across a hall, down a corridor to the left and into a door on the right.

Back
Top Bottom