• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Re: ATEE: Work Your Magic *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

"Don't mention it," Cal grinned. "We just glad we could help... well, I'm not sure what one of us thinks."

"It's been a journey, and that's all that needs saying, alright?" Rex seemed glad for the experience, though he didn't want to show it.

"I suppose so. So, do we just go through the door, or..?"
"Eh, what could go wrong?" Middy shrugged with a smile. "If you end up in a back-garden you don't recognise, you've probably gone the wrong way. Just go through the door again, if that happens. That's the difficulty with intercepting inter-dimensional wormholes like this."
"...Right..."

Rex followed briskly, and Jonah went last, a look of sudden clarity gracing his face as he disappeared into the light. Fortunately, they ended up back in their home universe first-try, just in time for Jonah to act on this sudden realisation.
"...Guys, is it me, or did Rex's dad's counterpart seem kinda...I don't know, gay?"

Jonah's face seemed to register the state of a completely blown mind.

From the foliage off to the side of where they had emerged, that same ominous quartet of individuals had been watching, and were already departing.
"Akira-san, I don't understand," said Takashi. "How does this solve anything? They all came back alive."
"It's been a learning experience. We now know that that sparrow's self-destructive streak isn't as potent as we originally thought." She adjusted something about her person. "This isn't necessarily a bad thing. It can be factored into our plans."
"And what of their exposure to the other world's Mal Emeralds?" Masaru asked. "Won't that have an impact?"
"If it does, it will only serve to make our encounter more...interesting." She quickened her pace away from the scene. "Come, the three of you. We have calibrations to make."

To be continued...

~Spirit of Nature~

Team Gemini and Leonel were walking through the forest of Prolo Island, accompanied by Otenko, who was in his jaguar form.
"...And that's what happened with the mirror," Travis explained.
Leonel chuckled. "Well... That only begs the question, 'how did Mileena get her hands on that mirror'?"

"Really?" Megan interjected. "I would have thought that the bigger question is why Travis seems to think it's acceptable to be so obsessed with Whit--"

Last edited:
Travis nonchalantly placed a hand over Megan's mouth before she could finish her sentence.
"Say, what're those little things over there?" Otenko asked, pointing at some minuscule creatures standing on a small twig. They seemed to be a mix of plant and animal, and they were focused on Megan.

"Maybe they remember your mum," Leonel shrugged, as the creatures all tilted their heads to the left, then ran off.
At this point, a small white wolf cub was visible in the distance, running deeper into the forest.

"Jake..!" she half-heartedly called after him, immediately realising the futility in doing this, and shook her head. "You know what, never mind."
She started after him.

"Oh, boy...I've spend enough time around these losers to know where this is going..." She turned suddenly. "Nope. Nope, nope. F*ck this. I'm officially nope-ing out."
She began to head back the other way.

Travis grabbed her by the collar before she could leave, effectively dragging her into the temple.
"Your nope-ing out is denied."
Leonel, Jake, and Otenko exchanged glances before following them inside.

Back
Top Bottom