• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalArcadia

♡ knight in shining armor ♡
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. Any
Logo_zps82d270dd.png

Hosted by @FinalArcadia

PLOT/STORY

“Wow,” sighed Hanna Olses, a young shopkeeper, “business has been so slow lately.”

After the Kingdom of Arls moved away from being a monarchy, it was true that shops and stands seemed to be at a loss for customers, perhaps as a result of losing tourists interested in seeing royalty. With things as slow as they were, the former king, Lord Dessier, arranged a meeting with his old friend Gio, the former king of Arland (now a republic itself).

“Well, my friend, it looks like the economy all over is in a bit of a rut,” Gio told him, twiddling his beard. The tone of his voice sounded more amused than anything.

Dessier cleared his throat. “Trouble for you, too? Though,” he muttered while closing his eyes, “I can’t say you look or sound too concerned about it.” Gio simply laughed in response.

“Ah, how about this? What if we spur on business by holding a little contest?” Gio exclaimed.

“A… contest…?”

“Friendly competition, to bring out spectators!” The famed swordsman’s eyes were shining, enjoying the prospect of such an event. “Why don’t we have our nations’ adventurers and alchemists compete, to see which is truly more fitting to bring glory to the land?”

With that, a decision was made by the two, which was voiced to the adventurers and alchemists who had been assembled.

“Hmph, you alchemists and your hocus pocus alchemy can’t top the allure of my delectable cooking,” a fiery chef claimed, unwilling to have his skills be called into question, much less by people he perceived to take the easy way out with alchemy.

“Oh, I wouldn’t underestimate us, if I were you,” a brown-haired girl called back.

Amidst all the back-and-forth argument, a friendly challenge was born. Who would bring back the flow of profit into Arls and Arland? Adventurers… or alchemists?​
RULES

1) I would really like to see activity from my players in this game. If you feel that you will not be able to maintain an acceptable level of activity, then you may wish to consider signing up as a sub rather than an initial player.
a) On that note, if you are inactive (not posting in-thread) for more than 3 phases, then I will sub you out. You will be warned prior to that happening.​

2) Things that will get you modkilled:
a) Nameclaiming. That’s a definite no-no, no matter what, regardless of if you do it in-thread, in a QT, or in a PM. If I see it anywhere, you’re out. And do NOT reveal your role PM in any way, shape or form, through something like a screencapture.
b) Not including me as a recipient for PMs and QTs. Basically, if you’re going to talk about the game anywhere other than in-thread, I need to be able to see it. Add me in the recipient slot in PMs, and send me your Skype logs. If I find out that things have been happening in secret, I’ll have to modkill you.
c) Flaming, baiting, yada yada. You guys know the drill. Don’t purposely try to piss people off is the gist of this. Use common sense in determining how much is too far in arguments and all that.
d) Intentionally playing against your win condition. Things are more fun when everyone is playing to win. If it seems like you are trying to lose on purpose, I will send you a PM to ask you about it. No immediate modkills, but please do your best to win, regardless of win conditions.

3) Let’s keep things civil here. I know from personal experience that it is easy to get a little wild in debates, but please try to remember that this is a game.

4) When placing your vote, do so in the format of VOTE: Username, using bold on the vote. To unvote, use the format of UNVOTE: Username.

5) Again, I need to be able to see all mafia related conversations, whether they be PMs, QTs, whatever.

6) If you change your username (or, Arceus forbid, some new bandwagon starts), please notify me in-thread of the change. Because I am HORRIBLE with name changes.

7) You are allowed one “death post,” of which nothing informative should be posted. After dying, please do not “like” any posts in this thread either, for obvious reasons.

8) No mass-claiming please. If one person claims in-thread during a phase, that's fine, but no more than that. Claims can be gathered privately over the course of the game however. Just nothing excessive at once like, "Hey everyone! I'm clear! CLAIM. TO. ME."

9) I will send out result PMs for actions directly AFTER the phase has ended. So don’t panic about it if you haven’t gotten it during the phase.

10) Phases last the usual 24 hours, and I intend to update around 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time. If I cannot, I will notify everyone in thread, in the case of a delay.

11) As the host, I reserve the right to make alterations /changes to the rules at any time (but I probably won’t).

To prove that you have read the rules, please capitalize a random word in your sign-up post.
PLAYERS

1) @Momoka - Rorolina Frixell (Post Restrictor), lynched Day 4
2) @Zima - Ludwig Giovanni Arland (2x Commuter), night-killed Night 6
3) @Fushimi - Homs (Watcher), WON THE GAME!
4) @Midorikawa - Gino Knab (Jack-of-All-Trades), night-killed Night 4
5) @Akuraito - Mimi Houllier von Schwarzlang (2x Spy), lynched Day 1
6) @Dark Blueberry - Tiffani Hildebrand (Beloved Princess), night-killed Night 7
7) @HumanDawn - Totooria Helmold (Godfather, Secret Voter), killed Night 3
8) @Buoy - Iksel Jahnn (Doctor), night-killed Night 3
9) @Saesee tiin - Melvia Siebel (Mason), night-killed Night 9
10) @Gotpika - Merurulince Rede Arls (Mafia Jack-of-All-Trades), lynched Day 5
11) @TheSleepyAbra - Tristan Alcock/Tantris, won Night 3
12) @Fynx - Rufus Falken (Cop), night-killed Night 1
13) @Yata - Astrid Zexis (Role Cop, Converter), lynched Day 6
14) @Soulmaster - Lias Falken (2x Lie Detector), lynched Day 7
15) @Joltik @Akuraito - Lionela Heinze (Double Voter), night-killed Night 2
16) @Beck - Sterkenburg Cranach (1x Deathproof), night-killed Night 8
17) @Shinobu - Cecilia Helmold (Mason), lynched Day 9
18) @Smasher - Esty Dee (1x Vigilante), night-killed Night 5
19) @Doctor jokool - Marc McBrine (Bomb), lost in the Endgame
20) @Master Mew - Cordelia von Feuerbach (1x Lynch Redirect), lynched Day 2

SUBS

1) @Arcturus
2) @Neon Borealis
3) @Akuraito - Subbing for Joltik

WINNERS

TheSleepyAbra - Tristan Alcock/Tantris, won Night 3
Fushimi - Homs, won in the Endgame
PHASE CHANGES

Last edited:
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Sign-Ups! - 1/5

I still want in. ^_^ Will there be VODKA?

I want to play I love mafia!

Oh, and I love that banner you got there.

i would LOVE to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confirming my RESERVATION~

Also is mass-claiming allowed?
I'm glad you brought that up, actually. ^^;

I was going to allow it this time, but now I'm starting to have second thoughts. So I added rule #8, which works like in the All-Stars game where accumulating claims over time is fine, but nothing too great at once.

You're helping me fix up my rules here. XD

I'll sub!

Btw your banner is so PRETTY.

in

I wish you BEST WISHES.

Oh, right. Kaito Tenjo is now Fushimi.

Also, CONFIRMING my reservation.

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Sign-Ups! (8 Spots Remain)

You can remove me from the sub list FA, and put me on the players list. ^^ Since my internet seems to be working fine now.

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Sign-Ups! (7 Spots Remain)

SURE I will join this.
that is as long as knowledge about the series isn't really needed

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Sign-Ups! (6 Spots Remain)

Just 6 more.... =)

Flavour Text that can lead to many sexual innuendos is promised!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom