• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 1 (Onset of a Contest) - 1/15

Wow you people world really fast.

Wow I check this thread to see that its already filled with some...extra hard voting. I don't mind though. :3

/is shameless

VOTE: Doctor jokool Because you're...... Wait a minute.......

tumblr_ma3rendb061ql8k46.gif
Vote: Doctor jokool

...Why, exactly?

He's voting for himself and made it look like he had something else to add to his sentence. Are you defending him? You must be scum, too!

Voting for himself is hardly a scumtell (it's D1, after all), and, honestly, the cut-off sentence is obviously meant to be a joke. Plus, I'm not so stupid as to defend a scumbuddy on D1 against...something that isn't even an accusation.

And, well, I fail to see how me asking for reasoning--when anybody would want and expect it--equates to me defending him. Yes, I just defended him somewhat in this post, but still. Why are you so jumpy?

That's a good question. I can't really explain why I play the way I do. I think I'm jumpy because it... I don't really know. It's better than when I used to be jumpy with my votes. XD

I change my mind a lot in mafia, and if someone does something a little strange or out of the ordinary, I automatically think they're scum. It's faulty, I know. XD

Vote: Master Mew.

This was totally random. Or was it :p

Because I think he might need it, I'll give a Soft, Gentle and Loving Vote on: HumanDawn

You know, to help him recover.

Fos: Fynx and Sputnik
@Fynx; for changing your username @Sputnik; for being killed for scumminess in the recent mafiya games

@FinalArcadia;

How's the vote tally?
Vote Tally

HumanDawn - II (Master Mew, TheSleepyAbra)
Master Mew - II (HumanDawn, Saesee tiin)
Doctor jokool - II (Doctor jokool, Sputnik)
Smasher - I (Momoka)
Soulmaster - I (Gotpika)
Gotpika - I (Midorikawa)
Fynx - I (Soulmaster)
Momoka - I (Smasher)
Okay, I think that's all of them.

This might become my favorite Day 1 ever, LOL.

@Beck

Yep, the Day Phase will end at the update time, which is going to be 10:00 PM EST every phase. For this first phase though, it won't end until that time on the 16th. These updates will occur at 10:00 even if, say, there's a landslide of votes for one person. XD

I'm going to Vote: Abstain on Day 1. I don't want to point any fingers just yet, I still don't know many of your playing styles.

I'm going to Vote: Abstain on Day 1. I don't want to point any fingers just yet, I still don't know many of your playing styles.

Master Mew's Guide to Playing Mafia on Bulba:

Day 1: "Randomly" lynch someone (usually Sputnik).
Day 2: Lynch whoever had the brilliant idea to mislynch Sputnik (or, if Sputnik was not the D1 lynch, lynch Sputnik).
Day 3: Say and do basically nothing, griping about how, "We have no leads."
Day 4: Accuse [one of the following: Zenax, Phoenicks, Master Mew, Paperhorse] of being scum and tunnel on them until they present a counterwagon, then jump on that.
Day 5: If Master Mew is not dead yet, lynch him.
Day 6: Things are getting bad, lynch Phoenicks (whether he's in the game or not).
Day 7: Lynch the last person who PM'd you. They are most likely scum trying to manipulate you.
Day 8: If Master Mew somehow eluded you on Day 5, try to lynch him again. Obv-scum is obv.
Day 9: If too many power-roles have flipped, lead a lynch on the Host for not warning us we were in Role Madness.
Day 10: Regularly scheduled scumhunter's-meltdown. Go cry for a bit, then come back and accuse everyone who is not you.
Endgame: OMG, Sputnik was Mafia. O.O

My play style, codified in a similar manner for ease of reference:

Day 1: Break some unwritten rule of forum ettiquette.
Day 2: Get rolechecked/bandwagoned for said breach of ettiquette.
Day 3: Go to bed.
Day 4: ...
Day 5: ...
Day 6: ...
Day 7: Wake up, join a bandwagon, confer with mafia buddies.
Day 8: Return to bed.
Days 9 and onwards: zzzzz

Master Mew's Guide to Playing Mafia on Bulba:

Day 1: "Randomly" lynch someone (usually Sputnik).
Day 2: Lynch whoever had the brilliant idea to mislynch Sputnik (or, if Sputnik was not the D1 lynch, lynch Sputnik).
Day 3: Say and do basically nothing, griping about how, "We have no leads."
Day 4: Accuse [one of the following: Zenax, Phoenicks, Master Mew, Paperhorse] of being scum and tunnel on them until they present a counterwagon, then jump on that.
Day 5: If Master Mew is not dead yet, lynch him.
Day 6: Things are getting bad, lynch Phoenicks (whether he's in the game or not).
Day 7: Lynch the last person who PM'd you. They are most likely scum trying to manipulate you.
Day 8: If Master Mew somehow eluded you on Day 5, try to lynch him again. Obv-scum is obv.
Day 9: If too many power-roles have flipped, lead a lynch on the Host for not warning us we were in Role Madness.
Day 10: Regularly scheduled scumhunter's-meltdown. Go cry for a bit, then come back and accuse everyone who is not you.
Endgame: OMG, Sputnik was Mafia. O.O

...what did Sputnik ever did to you? XDD

-_-

I don't know if I should find that funny, or take it as an insult.

It's true I'm a victim no matter what, though. XD

---

Sputnik is now Zima.

Last edited:

Wow I check this thread to see that its already filled with some...extra hard voting. I don't mind though. :3

/is shameless

Master Mew was all like:

tumblr_md9epmMxw51r1xo14o1_500.gif

and then i was like:

tumblr_md9epmMxw51r1xo14o2_500.gif

;)

okay how about some testimony: Phoenix Wright: Justice For All ~ Examination (Moderato) Extended - YouTube

Vote: Master Mew.

This was totally random. Or was it :p

More tunneling on Master Mew needs to happen!

Jokes aside, since you're new, is this how you usually play? Do you support Day One lynches?

Because I think he might need it, I'll give a Soft, Gentle and Loving Vote on: HumanDawn

You know, to help him recover.

Not even an hour has passed, and you helped tie the votes. My voting power against Master Mew is still harder, though.

There wasn't anything to recover from ;).

It's Vote: No Lynch(Don't count this FA, just a demonstration.) here in this forum. I don't know your playing style either. So I'm looking forward to learning it gradually. to manipulate and use to my own advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom