• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 1 (Aristocratic Failings) - 1/16

O_O

We lost the cop already...?

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

Hahaha... The mafia is pretty damn smart. One of them probably gave me this restriction to see if I would commute. XD

Hahaha... The mafia is pretty damn smart. One of them probably gave me this restriction to see if I would commute. XD

What do you mean?

I have to post in green with the font size at 4 for the entire phase in order for my vote to count.

Will the killing never end! :bawl:

Zima did it!

Vote: Zima

I have to post in green with the font size at 4 for the entire phase in order for my vote to count.

Can you explain that a bit further? I'll admit that I'm confused.

Well we've suffered minor losses that will not at all adversely affect our mafia-lynching efforts. /sarcasm

Well now it's time to read through ten pages of hilarity.

Assuming I vote for someone this phase, it won't count unless I post with this font size and color combination.

Post restrictions... T_T

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 1 (Aristocratic Failings) - 1/16

Rufus_0172x500_zps8e05e6c5.jpg

OMG I love what I just saw

The mafia must have been incredibly lucky to get their hands on the cop ;_;

She thinks that the Mafia targeted her with a post restriction to find out if she commuted last night. If she had commuted, she would not have been affected by any night actions that targeted her; she has a post restriction today, which means she did not commute last night.

That's the idea, anyway - I'm approaching the whole narrative with a certain level of skepticism.

Wow. That's 2 informative roles already. O_O

O_O

We lost the cop already...?

Yes.

What makes you think that the Mafia did this? You already spoke in the Night Phase. They could have just nightkilled you if they wanted. You were suspected the most in Night One. Who's to say that you told your scum buddies to put this restriction you claim of having on you to appear innocent? ;)

Well damn, the cop's already out?

Yes. Yes they are.

OMG I love what I just saw

The mafia must have been incredibly lucky to get their hands on the cop ;_;

oh god please let this not be another cock fest

Yes they are ;_;

She thinks that the Mafia targeted her with a post restriction to find out if she commuted last night. If she had commuted, she would not have been affected by any night actions that targeted her; she has a post restriction today, which means she did not commute last night.

That's the idea, anyway - I'm approaching the whole narrative with a certain level of skepticism.

So we have a bunch of theories here:

a) Zima is really Town and was hit by this ability from a Town/Mafia.
b) Zima is really Mafia and was hit by this ability from a Town/Mafia.
c) Zima is really Town and she lied to try to get suspicion off her.
d) Zima is really Mafia and she lied to try to get suspicion off her.

(If I missed any tell me.)

Which one do you find to be most likely true?

And if there really is a hidden voter out there, then we shouldn't let phases end with ties. It can easily lead to many mislynches, so be cautious.

Last edited by a moderator:

...this might sound stupid, but what did Zima ever do to you guys? XDD I know she's usually scummy all the time - it looks like you're obsessed XDD

Zima's really popular with da bois~

...this might sound stupid, but what did Zima ever do to you guys? XDD I know she's usually scummy all the time - it looks like you're obsessed XDD

Because she's posted something interesting to talk about? Her posting in green?

Seems like a weird ability, posting in green is a restriction? How does it in all inhibit anything she can do in the game aside from it being green-tinted? Regardless I guess I buy it, seems like a pointless restriction though.

Seems like a weird ability, posting in green is a restriction? How does it in all inhibit anything she can do in the game aside from it being green-tinted? Regardless I guess I buy it, seems like a pointless restriction though.

It's one of those "For the lulz" abilities. The only time I ever encountered it is when I was restricted to only post gifs in the GX Mafia. I don't know if it ever could be Mafia, but that depends on the host I guess.

EDIT: @Dark Blueberry;

Why did you like my post? XD

Last edited:

It's one of those "For the lulz" abilities. The only time I ever encountered it is when I was restricted to only post gifs in the GX Mafia. I don't know if it ever could be Mafia, but that depends on the host I guess.

You reminded me of the GIF posting back then XDD I guess what you said wasn't actually a "like"-able post, but what you reminded me was funny LOL. couldn't resist

You reminded me of the GIF posting back then XDD I guess what you said wasn't actually a "like"-able post, but what you reminded me was funny LOL. couldn't resist

Well if this post restriction thing is text only, then it's not as fun. XD

I thank you for enjoying my misery in that game, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom