• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 2 (Friends and Rivals) - 1/18

I didn't vote for you this time so, yeah I'm going to stand over here. >_>

As much as I want to think that Shinobu made a mistake as a townie, I can't help but think he could be a mafioso who wanted to get rid of one of the strongest players in the War Room. Also taking into consideration how close to the update he did that as well.

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 2 (A Sweet Retreat) - 1/17

We can't have another tie.

VOTE: Master Mew

And why did you vote for Master Mew out of the 3 way tie in the last 2 minutes?

That's pretty stealthy and suspicious.

Keep your posts civil. Personal problems are not welcome in public threads. Further baity comments will result in more penalties.

Well now I hate myself.

I'm sorry, but sneaking in a last minute vote literally two minutes before update is very sketchy. Why didn't you vote earlier if you were set on not forcing a tie? It just comes off as very sneaky.

Last edited:

Wow..... Looks like I missed a lot yesterday....

Well, an obvious FoS on Shinobu is needed here. I know I'm just stating the obvious here, but seriously, voting someone last minute and causing a lynch of a powerful player who hadn't really done anything scummy or suspicious in my opinion. Either this is a major screw up, or a clever way for the mafia to get rid of a key player.

I think we've decided on a good target for tomorrow. I will honestly be very surprised if he flips town.

I will honestly be very surprised if he flips town.

Why so? This is an absurd move to make if you were mafia; this draws so much negative attention to you that you would have to be an idiot to do so. Honestly, if anything, this makes Shinobu look more like a townie in my eyes; this is much too reckless for any mafioso to do, so I believe that he was just a misguided townie, to be honest. And it's not as if this would give them a good reward; it's not like getting Mew and his role out is worth one out of their numbers. If he was the doctor, sure, I'd be more suspicious of Shinobu, but a lynch redirector? Yeah, no.

I was away for most of the day. By the time I read through the new posts I didn't have much time to vote.

UpdatePending_zps9b9dfd2b.png

Day3_zpsf71495e3.png

Powerful and influential adventurers were leaving the competition one-by-one, while the alchemists remained a small but united group. One girl among the adventurers was a group herself, her puppets never leaving her side.

Lionela contributed to the contest in the one way she knew how: dancing. With her puppets – Aranya and Horoholo – she attracted visitors on the streets, accumulating change from those who watched. It may not have earned her much, but the effort was appreciated by the others, all of whom knew the blonde girl’s shyness wouldn’t have allowed her to work a shop front or anything else.

“You know, we’re barely making anything, though,” Horoholo commented. As usual, he spoke without thinking, which promptly warranted Aranya to reprimand him.

“Horoholo! Lionela is trying her best! After things that have happened before, it’s good that she’s doing this much…”

The darker of the cat-like dolls crossed his arms in defiance, annoyed with the other. “Geez, I know that. I was there too, it’s not like you’re telling me something new. I’m just calling it as I see it, that she’s not making as much money as everyone else.”

As Lionela continued dancing – trying her best to focus on her moves – the puppets continued arguing, going back-and-forth with one another over such a petty issue. It wasn’t out of the ordinary… though it was an inconvenience and a distraction.

A distraction that would have some consequences.

Combining the noises from the puppets’ bickering with their erratic movements was a dangerous combination, made apparent as Lionela tripped over Aranya’s tail. The dance came to a sudden halt, and with it, the flow of pocket change being thrown before her trickled to nothing in little time at all.

Lionela whimpered as she drew herself up from the ground, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. Disappointed in herself, she fled the street, heading to Rorona’s workshop for a shoulder to lean on.

“See what you’ve done now, Horoholo? I hope you’re proud of yourself.”

“What I did? Remind me, whose tail did she trip on?” Horoholo snidely answered back.

“That only happened because YOU were being so inconsiderate in the first place!”

The entire trip to Rorona’s workshop to catch up to Lionela was marked by a continual running of puppet mouths.

Lionela_0349x500_zps75eb6be2.jpg

Lionela Heinze / Liona

Appearances: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

A traveling performer, you start to befriend Rorona after she returns your wallet to you. Even though you are incredibly shy and apologetic, you are able to open up to Rorona relatively quickly.

Because you have strange powers, you were looked upon with disdain, and as such never stay in one spot for too long, your puppets Aranya and Horoholo as your main company. Over time, Rorona learns the true nature of your loneliness… and of your mysterious talking puppets.

As your puppets are always with you, your vote counts for more than the average person. Because you are a double voter, any vote you cast will be count as two. This ability is always in effect.

You are allied with Adventurers. You win when all the Alchemists are eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!
Akuraito was night-killed. She was Lionela Heinze, allied with Adventurers.
It is now Day 3. This phase will end on January 20 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

1) @Momoka
2) @Zima
3) @Fushimi
4) @Midorikawa
6) @Dark Blueberry
7) @HumanDawn
8) @Buoy
9) @Saesee tiin
10) @Gotpika
11) @TheSleepyAbra
13) @Yata
14) @Soulmaster
15) @Akuraito
16) @Beck
17) @Shinobu
18) @Smasher
19) @Doctor jokool

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 3 (Dance, Puppet, Dance) - 1/19

Why
do
we
all
want
to
get
rid
of
poor
Akuraito?

Mafia,
please
stop
with
these
restrictions.

Damn. III.... ;___;

And what's with all the restrictions on you..? XD

I
think
the
mafia
are
trying
to
see
when
I
will
commute.

Please
note
that
I
probably
won't
be
typing
long
this
stupid
restriction.

It
isn't
funny!
DX

The
mafia
know
how
to
torture
me.

Back
to
the
subject.

Who
do
we
consider
to
be
scummy
at
this
point?

Looks funny to me :)

Anyways. I think Beck and Shinobu are the most suspicious right now. Shinobu for obvious reasons, and Beck has been controversial several times, plus as has been brought up, they seemed for lynching Aku but unvoted her which is ironic considering she turned up town. Shinobu could have just made a really big mistake. Some of us know how possible that is, right Zima?

VOTE: Beck honestly you seem most suspicious to me right now.

Akuraito was the double voter. >_> how could I miss this?

The dark side of the force must be clouding my vision however.

I sense a plot to destroy Jedi, the dark side of the force surrounds Shinobu.

Unvote: Shinobu
Vote: Beck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom