• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 3 (Down, But Not Out) - 1/20

Oh... XD I must be getting my games mixed up again. pls ignore me.

If I was going to bring up someone who appears scummy to myself, it would be Saesee tiin. His random vote on Sputnik before, when there was little to no basis, was odd to me. But that's about the only indication I can think of right now.

Scummy wow. That hurts ;_; and just because I don't say what my basis is. Does not mean it is not there. And my next vote will be for you, for saying I appear scummy. I hope you are happy with that basis.

If I was going to bring up someone who appears scummy to myself, it would be Saesee tiin. His random vote on Sputnik before, when there was little to no basis, was odd to me. But that's about the only indication I can think of right now.

Scummy wow. That hurts ;_; and just because I don't say what my basis is. Does not mean it is not there. And my next vote will be for you, for saying I appear scummy. I hope you are happy with that basis.

Because that comment doesn't make you look scummier at all

By the way what is your signature?

Announcement-TantrisWin_zps19af83cf.png

A faint melody played in the distance; though quiet, the tune was unmistakable, as was the person creating it.

After a journey away from Arland, Tantris had returned, his sights still firmly set on the girl of his dreams, Rorona. The hustle and bustle around him from the competition made finding the girl a tad bit difficult, but nothing would stop him from his goal.

As Rorona sat taking a quick breather from her synthesizing, the tune from a lute graced her ears. A glance out of the window revealed a familiar face, one that had not been seen in quite some time.

“It’s so nice to be back in Arland,” Tantris began, still playing his song. “There wasn’t a lack of beautiful women in my travels, but of course” – he paused slightly to lean closer to the alchemist – “none compared to you, Rorona,” he finished in a whisper.

Her face red from such focus, Rorona tried to laugh it off and return to her work, but the traveling bard continued to follow her around the workshop, lavishing her with attention.

Rather than join in on the competition, Tantris decided to be an observer… an observer of his dear Rorona.

Tantris_0235x500_zpsc1846778.jpg

Tristan Alcock / Tantris

Appearances: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland

Traveling the land as a bard, you are a flirtatious young man who develops an attraction toward Rorona. As such, you begin to assist her as she travels, claiming to act as her shield.

In reality, you are actually the son of the Arland minster Meredith Alcock, who plotted to sabotage Rorona’s workshop. However, despite your desire for your father’s approval, you disobey his orders and instead aid Rorona. Eventually, you take over your father’s position as minister, though your love for Rorona does not fade.

Your feelings for Rorona compel you to search for her. To aid you in this quest, every night, you may request a hint as to her identity.

You are an independent. You win if you correctly guess which player is Rorona before the game ends or you are killed. This can be done every night phase.
TheSleepyAbra has won the game! He was an independent, with a win condition of finding Rorona.
Congratulations, TheSleepyAbra!

It is STILL Night 3. And this phase will still end today at 10:00 PM EST.

1) @Momoka
2) @Zima
3) @Fushimi
4) @Midorikawa
6) @Dark Blueberry
7) @HumanDawn
8) @Buoy
9) @Saesee tiin
10) @Gotpika
11) @TheSleepyAbra
13) @Yata
14) @Soulmaster
16) @Beck
17) @Shinobu
18) @Smasher
19) @Doctor jokool

Congratulations! :D

Oh, and for the record, anybody who has sent me a night action, those will still count. Basically, the phase was NOT reset or anything.

And also... I'm glad my favorite character won. XD

That's exactly what I mean by the scummy attitude. Simply voting me for stating my opinion on who appears scum-like isn't exactly the best course of action to take. If you are town, that attitude will only end up hurting us.

Okay, so basically you’re accusing me because I’m being cautious and ‘trying SO hard to look Town”. Hm.

How refreshing. Caution is more generally seen as a trait of mafia members, for the most part, and I nearly always treat overly cautious people as such. As for 'trying to seem SO town', you're twisting my words slightly. I didn't say you were coming across as if you were attempting to appear 'SO' town, but you're pretty much trying to ridicule what I'm saying against you in this little quote, and, again, DISMISSING arguments against yourself is a fast-track method to getting lynched.

I was going to point this out before, but I AM trying a different style. I normally vote day 1, but I didn’t here, because I figured that I’ve already done it plenty and maybe I should try something new. Easier said than to believe though, but whatever.

Lord above. Did I say anything about you voting Day 1 or not? No. Besides that, why would you suddenly decide to try 'something new'? What exactly was wrong with the 'old way', if that's what you want to call it? As well as that, you're right, it is much easier said than believed, which is why it's the 'perfect' excuse for scum to get out of trying to explain themselves, as well as an attempt at undermining the entire argument by becoming the boy who cried 'im changing my playstyle'.

She hasn’t really done much, and may just be trying to slink in the background, but still be noticed so she doesn’t seem suspicious. Granted, she’s away right now, but before that.

Okay, but you're not really putting anything against her. Are you saying that her actions suggest to you that she is suspicious or what? You're not outlining any town- or scum-motivation as far as she goes.

? No, not really. I use ellipses far more than I should normally anyway. Fine, I do seem hesitant, but come on, how the hell is that going to give off some kind of scum tell. You’re really grasping at straws here if you’re going against someone’s typing style, I’m not that stupid that I’d be all ‘meek’ and using ellipses more than usual.

The fact is that you're hesitant to actually suggest anything WORTHWHILE, because you're afraid that it's going to come back to you if it turns sour. "You're really grasping at straws" is something that every single person who doesn't really want to answer to an accusation says. It may be a little unfounded by itself, but there are other things that backs this up, so, in context, no, this is not 'grasping at straws', and you're just being evasive once again by trying to tell me such -- and you're also, again, trying to ridicule my argument. As well as that, sure, go ahead, use meta to defend yourself if you want, but it doesn't add to your defence at all. Finally, I'd like to point out that looking at somebody's typing style is a very effective way to analyse their overall behaviour.

When did I ever say that? I’m usually one for lynches, but just because I didn’t this time I’m suddenly against them?
I may vote Beck. He's saying he's against a day 1 lynch,

Nope, you definitely never said that. I think you may have misinterpreted my post, but, either way, you, however indirectly, tried to suggest that Beck being against a Day 1 lynch was a reason to vote him, and you ALSO said that he was being cautious, which was additionally a reason to vote him, yet YOU'VE just admitted to being cautious, but that's not a good enough reason to vote for you? I'm sorry, but that's plainly ridiculous.

It almost sounds to you like speculation is such a bad thing. I’m not much of a question asker, and this was about Zima. She was barely answering anything no matter what was asked.

If you're speculating on the setup more often than you're asking questions, then it's time to look at yourself and how you're playing, because, just as often, people will be picking up on this behaviour and will hopefully realise that it's scummy, especially if it's taking the place of asking questions of people or analysing posts, which you, strictly speaking, could have done if you wanted to -- anybody could've.

I see you point on the analysis, but there was… No reason to think someone would be a bomb/secret voter. I was questioning if there was because those seemed likely, I had no idea WHO would be one.

You contradict yourself utterly here, and I'm just not going to even give this a response because this just cuts across nearly everything you'd said previously. If there was no reason to think that somebody was a bomb/secret voter, then why did you point it out as a possibility?

As I said, I’m trying a different approach. Which apparently is not working out at all. If I didn’t think either were mafia, then… I don’t see what’s wrong with that. About the Human thing, I already said why I did that.

In what way is it not working out? Additionally, it's just that you happen to see the town lynchees as town, and it's especially the fact that they flip town that makes me suspicious -- you seem to have picked up on the fact that they were town much more easily than anybody else did, with little evidence for it.

Oh, lovely. I would say if my lynch would help the Town, then fine whatever, but since I’m already trying to seem TOO Town, then...

What a lovely excuse to do what you want to. Besides, I didn't say that you were trying to seem 'too' town, because there's no such thing as being 'too' town, which is -- SHOCKER, yet again -- another way of trying to undermine what I'm saying by exaggerating it into nonsensical proportions.

Vote: Saesee Tin

You're joke voting on Day 3, there’s no real reason to do that. Also your vote on Zima before had really no substance.

Yes, that's the trick. Try and derail not one, but two, trains of thought, against both you and Beck, which calls for additional discussion and stalls a lynch or a lynch process that is already in progress. You were somewhat more keen on the idea of Beck being mafia earlier -- why not now? I don't see what's changed particularly.

~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*​

MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT PAY ATTENTION EVERYBODY

1) @Momoka;
2) @Zima;
3) @Fushimi;
4) @Midorikawa;
6) @Dark Blueberry;
7) @HumanDawn;
9) @Saesee tiin;
10) @Gotpika;
11) @TheSleepyAbra;
13) @Yata;
14) @Soulmaster;
16) @Beck;
17) @Shinobu;
18) @Smasher;
19) @Doctor jokool;

HUMAN HAS JUST DONE ME A HUGE FAVOUR. VICTORY WILL BE OURS. READ THIS CONVERSATION:
[17:17:38] Human: btw
[17:17:48] Human: does a convertion work on doctor protection?
[17:17:57] Buoy: um
[17:18:05] Buoy: yes i believe so
[17:18:12] Human: ahh okay good
[17:18:16] Buoy: why is that good
[17:18:25] Human: just wanted to know
[17:18:28] Buoy: why
[17:18:39] Human: okay
[17:18:49] Human: how about i tell you when this night phase is over?
[17:18:55] Buoy: no
[17:18:59] Buoy: tell me now
[17:19:00] Human: okay
[17:19:09] Human: i'm scum and you're going to be converted this night phase
[17:19:17] Buoy: oh my god
[17:19:29] Buoy: oh my fuckin god
[17:19:35] Buoy: no
[17:19:37] Human: what
[17:19:38] Buoy: please no
[17:19:44] Buoy: dont convert me u big huge bich
[17:19:46] Human: no no we're going to win
[17:19:55] Human: i promise
[17:19:59] Human: I know you're the doctor.
[17:20:01] Human: Rolecop checkd
[17:20:03] Human: duh
[17:20:04] Buoy: jesus motherfucker
[17:20:10] Human: but yeah
[17:20:15] Human: you'll be converted
[17:20:28] Buoy: fine who r to be my scumbuddies then
[17:20:37] Human: why don't i like
[17:20:39] Buoy: am i right about fushimi at least
[17:20:41] Human: tell you after this night
[17:21:11] Human: but yeah buoy
[17:21:14] Human: there are 4 mafia
[17:21:18] Human: our total vote power
[17:21:24] Human: counts as 5.
[17:21:27] Human: With you converted
[17:21:27] Buoy: u are a big huge meaniepants
[17:21:30] Human: 6.
[17:21:35] Buoy: zima is mafia then???
[17:21:38] Buoy: and doublevoter
[17:21:44] Human: No I'm the hidden voter.
[17:21:46] Buoy: oh
[17:21:52 | Edited 17:21:54] Buoy: that was my second guess
[17:22:00] Human: So yeah
[17:22:01] Human: it will be
[17:22:08] Buoy: im going to fuckin cry
[17:22:22] Human: 5 mafia vs 9 town tomorrow
[17:22:36] Buoy: unless i out you now
[17:22:40] Human: ...
[17:22:40] Buoy: while i'm still town
[17:22:51] Buoy: you won't convert me if i out you
[17:22:58] Human: uhh
[17:23:05] Human: yes i will?
[17:23:12] Human: because you won't be suspected
[17:23:14] Buoy: no bc then youll just put your power to waste
[17:23:21] Buoy: bc theyll lynch me
[17:23:25] Buoy: knowing that ure going to convert me
[17:23:40] Buoy: and if u convert me thats going to be a bad idea
[17:23:45] Human: why
[17:23:56] Buoy: bc im going to die if i get converted bc theyll know
[17:24:02] Human: what
[17:24:05] Human: well not if you out me
[17:24:10] Buoy: :)
[17:24:18] Human: but like why would you out me
[17:24:24] Human: victory is in our hands baby
[17:24:26] Buoy: bc i sorta feel like it u know
[17:24:38] Buoy: hm
[17:24:44] Buoy: who is going to convert me then
[17:24:50] Human: why would i tell you
[17:24:58] Human: not converted yet
[17:25:03] Human: but yeah
[17:25:06] Buoy: well if u tell me scumbuddies now im not going to out anybody
[17:25:06] Human: i'm the dumb guy
[17:25:16] Buoy: but if u wont im going to out you and stop ur plans
[17:25:20] Human: what the
[17:25:27] Buoy: u've also already cleared somebody by mistake
[17:25:32] Human: huh
[17:25:36] Human: no i haven't
[17:25:43] Buoy: you may not have realised it but u have
[17:25:46] Human: no
[17:25:54] Human: i didn't clear zima or fushimi
[17:25:59] Buoy: u just cleared zima
[17:26:05] Human: no
[17:26:08] Buoy: yes u did
[17:26:09] Buoy: u silly boy
[17:26:12] Human: i just said
[17:26:16] Human: that it didn't stem from her
[17:26:26] Buoy: u cleared her u cleared her u cleared her
[17:26:44] Buoy: so basically thats going to be two clear townies, an outed mafioso and more to come :)
[17:26:50] Human: what the
[17:26:52] Human: are you serious
[17:27:00] Human: i'm like
[17:27:04] Buoy: well it wont be serious if u tell me who is scum now
[17:27:10] Human: well god
[17:27:14] Human: i think i'll be hated for this
[17:27:16] Human: but pls buoy
[17:27:17] Human: pls
[17:27:20] Human: don't out them
[17:27:39] Human: OKay?
[17:27:45] Buoy: yes
[17:27:47] Buoy: i already promised that
[17:27:57] Human: You won't say who the scum are outloud in thread?
[17:28:08] Buoy: yes i pROMISE
[17:28:12] Human: really
[17:28:13] Buoy: yes
[17:28:14] Human: but like
[17:28:15] Human: buoy
[17:28:15] Buoy: really
[17:28:19] Human: why do you want to know now?
[17:28:25] Buoy: bc i hate an unsatisfied curiosity
[17:28:33] Buoy: plus im probably unavailable tomorrow
[17:28:54] Buoy: so it might look a little weird
[17:29:04] Buoy: at least if i know now i can make proper arrangements in advance
[17:29:08] Human: okay
[17:29:11] Human: It's...
[17:29:22] Human: My god, I feel like as if I'll be hated forever for this.
[17:29:23] Human: If you out them.
[17:29:39] Human: It's.
[17:29:41] Human: ..
[17:29:44] Human: hnggh
[17:29:45] Human: okay
[17:29:45] Buoy: hurry up u poop
[17:29:53] Human: Gotpika, Yata, and Momoka.
[17:29:59] Human: Okay go out them now. ;_;
[17:30:11] Buoy: no
[17:30:12] Buoy: i wont out them
[17:30:17] Human: THANK GOD
[17:30:29] Buoy: im very serious in my promises u know
[17:30:33] Human: okay good
[17:30:38] Human: I promise that you will be converted.
[17:30:44] Human: And that you'll win.
[17:30:47] Buoy: ok i certainly hope so
[17:31:02] Human: Because if you're ever a lynch target,
[17:31:08] Human: you can claim doctor and get away with it
[17:31:09] Buoy: how do i know youre telling the truth about scumbuddies tho
[17:31:18] Human: i'll get what they said in the qt
[17:31:24] Buoy: ok
[17:31:28] Human: Gotpika
01-20-2013
07:15 PM ET (US)
I pray Midorikawa doesn't change her vote. You think Buoy should be converted next phase?Edited 01-20-2013 07:18 PM
Gotpika
01-20-2013
07:14 PM ET (US)
Hopefully no one votes Shinobu, so Beck should die.
[17:31:34] Human: Gotpika
01-20-2013
03:45 PM ET (US)
I better weigh in on things a bit in-thread, I'll somewhat say I'm hesitant of voting Beck and say I would prefer Shinobu being lynched. They'll all of course stick to Shinobu and than when she's dead they'll be all like "oh shit." The fact no one suspects an actual mafia member is just delicious :3

Oh and I still have all my abilities, now look at that.
[17:31:55] Human: Yuma Tsukumo
01-18-2013
10:48 PM ET (US)
So wait, am I seriously using another pie on Sputnik?
[17:32:03] Human: dasoren
01-19-2013
01:30 AM ET (US)
I haven't had pie in a long time...

But anyways, whom shall we rolecheck?
[17:32:15] Human: uma Tsukumo
01-16-2013
10:00 AM ET (US)
HD; >:I

I'm thinking of using the post restriction on maybe Sputnik. any other good options?
[17:32:30] Human: satisfied?
[17:33:43] Human: please please please
[17:33:45] Human: DON'T OUT ME
[17:34:19] Human: wait
[17:34:23] Human: i'll tell fa to convert you now
[17:34:38] Buoy: is it immediate??
[17:34:56] Human: well it should be by the night phase
[17:35:01] Human: but i can tell her to make it immediate

THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE MY LAST POST AS TOWN. LET'S HOPE TO THE LORD ABOVE THAT IT IS.

In summary, Human, Yata, Gotpika and Momoka are MAFIA. Zima and Fushimi have been cleared by Human. I'm the doctor (which they know about now so theres no point in hiding it lol).

im so happy right now this is v exciting

Last edited:

Oh my fucking god. XD I have no words for this. XDD

I have literally no words for this. I don't understand what makes you so certain of this. This all sounds like a ploy to me... if you're about to be converted, that would make you mafia. Why would you tell us all this, if you want to win as your own alignment? Sounds strange to me.

I have literally no words for this. I don't understand what makes you so certain of this. This all sounds like a ploy to me... if you're about to be converted, that would make you mafia. Why would you tell us all this, if you want to win as your own alignment? Sounds strange to me.

thats right i made up the entire conversation by myself... u got me

@HumanDawn; @Momoka; @Yata; @Gotpika;

Real cute. T_T I'm excited to see what kind of restriction I'll get next. -_-

I'm not saying you did or you didn't. This just seems way to... I don't even know. To be honest, I'm amused with how everyone is just believing it no questions asked.

I'm not saying you did or you didn't. This just seems way to... I don't even know. To be honest, I'm amused with how everyone is just believing it no questions asked.

oh sry i didnt know everyone was one person

and is there not enough proof there for u or do u want something more substantial

and is there not enough proof there for u or do u want something more substantial

they are now kidding of course

I don't understand why if you were to be converted(which I guess was the topic of conversation) why you would slip all this to the town when you'd be mafia yourself. That'd be like going against your alignment, so I just.. don't get it.

they are now kidding of course

I don't understand why if you were to be converted(which I guess was the topic of conversation) why you would slip all this to the town when you'd be mafia yourself. That'd be like going against your alignment, so I just.. don't get it.

have i been converted yet? no, not as far as i know. right now, i'm town, and in town's favour i'm going to act. hopefully this is going to ward off my getting converted, but i'm still going to have served whatever purpose i needed to as town, and that's enough to be content with for now.

I don't want to butt in, but I have to say one thing. Since Buoy is town AT THIS MOMENT, he isn't technically playing against his win condition. Whereas if he was converted, he would be playing against his win condition.

Ninja'd.

have i been converted yet? no, not as far as i know. right now, i'm town, and in town's favour i'm going to act. hopefully this is going to ward off my getting converted, but i'm still going to have served whatever purpose i needed to as town, and that's enough to be content with for now.

Ah, alright, I understand now. Although I find it hard to believe that someone could 'slip up' like this. I know you won't believe me and probably no one else, but this is a scam. I'm not mafia.

Please roleclaim, Momoka. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom