• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 5 (Teaching the Student) - 1/23

vote: GotPika

Gino_1212x500_zps4144d1ca.jpg

Seriously, this game is awesome for the eyes XDD

Vote: Shinobu

Well if you insist.

VOTE: Gotpika

anigif_222-11785-1303312558-3.gif

tumblr_m1kpie298W1qcx1vf.gif

Mafia could have converted someone. You're not done yet. =/

Last edited:

84051.png

tumblr_m06enpKB301qbofzr.gif

Vote: GotPika

Vote: Gotpika

By the suns of warvan you shall be avenged! Midorikawa

Mod note: Do not just post gifs/images in your posts as your post needs to be more relevant to the thread, and have more content.

UpdatePending_zps9b9dfd2b.png

Night5Alt_zps0316578e.png

The girl who was formerly known as the Princess of Arls paced about the room, back and forth with no destination. Astrid ran a tight watch, and sneaking out would be difficult… Meruru knew to wait until the right moment to make a break for it.

After many minutes of waiting, Astrid finally stood up and walked into the backroom of the workshop, likely to grab a book. Meruru seized the opportunity, making a mad dash to the door and closing it carefully in her wake.

Since the competition had begun, the pink-haired alchemist found little time to relax with her best friend, Keina. Today, that would change. With a picnic scheduled, there would be much catching up to do.

“Keina, hi! Sorry I’m late!”

“Oh, Meruru,” Keina replied with a soft, warm smile; seeing her friend again instantly brightened her mood. “It’s no trouble at all. I just finished setting out all the snacks.”

The girls sat down on a red and white, plaid blanket, their grins never leaving their faces. As Meruru reached for a sandwich, Keina grabbed her outstretched arm.

“Meruru… you’ve got bruises on your arm…”

Quickly pulling back her arm, Meruru flushed red. “Well, sometimes when getting ingredients for synthesis, I have to go out and fight some monsters for them. And well,” she laughed in her characteristic, care-free attitude, “I’m strong enough to take it, you know that!”

“I… suppose…” Keina knew that her dear friend was tough, tougher than she looked, but still… the worry she felt wouldn’t subside. “But Meruru, if anything happened to you, I just… I don’t know what I’d…” Her voice broke as tears began to well in her eyes.

“Whoa, don’t cry!” Taking Keina’s head onto her shoulder, Meruru’s voice became gentler. “If it’s so important to you, I’ll – “ Abruptly, she cut off her sentence. Telling Keina that she would quit the competition for her sake… it would only be met with guilt. Instead, she leaned her own head upon Keina’s, the two sitting as such until grumbling stomachs beckoned for food.

As soon as Meruru arrived back at the workshop after the picnic ended, she drew up all her nerve to tell Astrid that she was backing out. Some things were more important than a victory.

Meruru_0313x500_zps6c11581e.jpg

Merurulince Rede Arls / Meruru

Appearances: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

The spirited princess of the kingdom of Arls, you are interested in expanding your kingdom and aiding your people. To achieve that goal, you become Totori’s student in the ways of alchemy, against the wishes of your father.

In contrast to the usual personality for princesses, you are fun-loving and active, wasting no time in going out traveling and fighting monsters. Optimism is your strong suit, which allows you to face most any situation.

A strong-willed princess such as yourself has a myriad of tools at her disposal, such as 1-shot each of being a strongman, and silencer, and 2-shots of roleblocking. These can be used all in one night, or in any combination you choose.

You are allied with Alchemists. You win when your faction is equal to or greater than the amount of Adventurers remaining.

Good luck, and have fun!
Gotpika was lynched. He was Merurulince "Meruru" Rede Arls, allied with Alchemists.
It is now Night 5. This phase will end on January 25 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now send in night actions.

2) @Zima
3) @Fushimi
6) @Dark Blueberry
9) @Saesee tiin
10) @Gotpika
13) @Yata
14) @Soulmaster
16) @Beck
17) @Shinobu
18) @Smasher
19) @Doctor jokool

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 5 (Royal Responsibility) - 1/24

This is becoming too easy.

I shall celebrate more after I get back from lunch XDD

So now there is 11 of us left. Yup I'm locking my doors and windows tonight See yall in the morning "Gulp" I hope. Just going to watch my door for a bit O_O

Meruru_0313x500_zps6c11581e.jpg

I really need to check these games out... :crush:

I have a feeling FinalArcadia is giggling over us flailing over these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom