• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Atelier Arland Mafia - ENDGAME (Alchemists and Independent Win!) - 2/1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 7 (A King's Folly) - 1/27

I've never really been in this kind of situation, so I can't say I know either.

Vote: Soulmaster

Well, since he hasn't/doesn't seem like he's going to do anything anyway... And a no lynch would do us nothing.

For the sake of voting I'm going to Unvote: Fushimi and Vote: No Lynch.

UpdatePending_zps9b9dfd2b.png

Night7_zpsc71457db.png

I still can’t believe my brother gave in for some pastries, thought Lias. His mind – as usual – was on his brother, this time attempting to figure out if there was some way he could get him to reenter the competition. With Rufus’s incredible talent, surely he could lead the adventurers to a quick victory…

With a quick nod of his head as though to reaffirm his beliefs, Lias decided to march straight to his brother’s office. It would likely not be easy, but with the contest coming closer and closer to an end, someone of great skill would be a huge and much-appreciated help.

Before he was able to enter his brother’s room, however – before he was even halfway down the hall, even – Lias was stopped by several elderly women… none of which looked very pleased.

“Can I… can I help you…?” asked Lias with much trepidation. It was never wise to mess with angry old ladies, after all.

Waving her walking stick about, one of the women – this one wearing a plaid bonnet – wasted no time in voicing her complaints to Rufus’s younger brother.

“Young man, where have you been this last week?” she questioned, her voice dripping with irritation.

“I… what?” Lias was visibly confused. “What are you talking about?”

Another of the women piped up, the wrinkles in her face growing more pronounced with each word she spoke.

“You’re the gatekeeper who usually stands guard outside the castle, aren’t you? Since you’ve stopped your vigil there, wild animals have been sneaking into our yards… sometimes even in our houses! And even worse, we’ve been feeling so unsafe that our sleep patterns have been completely messed with!”

“Yeah, I hope you’re proud that you’ve made us lose some beauty sleep!” added another.

Lias was only barely able to bite his tongue at the “beauty sleep” comment, and his eyes revealed his annoyed state over the matter. He was ready to explain away his absence to the senior citizens…

…Until Rufus came strolling up. Never one to stand for unhappy residents as Dessier’s chief advisor, he looked expectantly at Lias, waiting to see how his brother would respond to these women.

“You’re… you’re right, it’s my duty to make sure everyone feels safe,” Lias finally said, in a manner that sounded rather like a sigh. At those words, Rufus’s mouth curved into a small smile, visible only for a swift moment before disappearing.

His brother was pleased with him. That was enough for Lias… enough for him to give up his participation in the competition to go back to his usual task as guard.

Lias_0189x500_zps320fa491.jpg

Lias Falken

Appearances: Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

The younger brother of Lord Dessier’s chief advisor, Rufus, you are a childhood friend of Meruru. Though she is a princess, you treat her with much more of a casual attitude than most, and are not hesitant to show a snarky side around her.

You are very proud of Rufus, who you see as practically perfect in every way. Deep down, though, you are afraid that he sees you as a burden. Eventually, you two are able to talk things out and come to understand one another.

With your connections to the castle through Rufus, you are able to fact-check info you come across. Thus, you are a 2-shot lie detector. This can be used only on in-thread posts, and statements such as “I am town” do not work.

You are allied with Adventurers. You win when all the Alchemists are eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!
Soulmaster was lynched. He was Lias Falken, allied with Adventurers.
It is now Night 7. This phase will end on January 29 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now send in night actions.

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 7 (Brotherly Love) - 1/28

We could have used some activity from him a while ago.

Then there was only 6. It would appear that the end is near, I wonder who will get it tonight?

I fall asleep and come back and find I was lynched. Not fun even if I wasn't really doing anything. Thanks for lettings me play FA.

I gave some sensitive info to Saesee Tiin. I'm not sure if that will be relevant.

Night8_zps44e61d1b.png

Various goods were flying off the shelves. Zettel, healing salves, air candy… Tiffani Hildebrand could barely keep up with the vast amount of customers who crowded the front desk in her store, R & T Sundries. She had an advantage over the rest of her adventurer team in that she was a shopkeeper by trade anyway, though she supposed this made up for the fact that she had not adventured in years.

Despite the hectic atmosphere that existed in her shop at the moment, Tiffani had a soft smile on her face all the while. It pleased her to be able to contribute so much to the adventurer cause, and it also helped keep her mind off the anniversary of her husband’s death years ago. Seeing happy customers was good medicine for a hurt heart.

Amidst all the movement in the store, a small bell chimed as another two potential customers stepped foot inside. They went unnoticed by most everyone, even with the constant ‘mewing’ of the kitten held tightly in one’s arms.

“Do not worry, we will get you something to drink here,” said a pig-tailed girl in response to the cat’s meows. A boy of the same height and similar dress nodded in agreement, extending a hand to pet the furry feline. Unfortunately, his hand must have hit a sensitive spot, causing the kitten to leap from the girl’s arms and out into the shop as it belted out a cry.

“Please, do come back to us!” The two called out in unison, though their voices were drowned out by what soon followed…

Shelves were falling to the ground, packages and products tumbling along with them.

The kitten – unused to so much commotion in a tight space – had panicked, running around wildly without regard for anything in its way, even shelves.

By the time the cat was apprehended and dealt with, the store was a complete disaster. Not only were crumbs from food products scattered everywhere, but glass had shattered upon the floor, and various liquid goods had spilled.

“Miss Tiffani, I’m so sorry you have to deal with this!” exclaimed one man. Another of her male admirers added, “I swear, whoever was so careless to let that cat in won’t escape me!”

Rather than being angry, however… Tiffani laughed. A genuine laugh. Sure, there would be huge amounts of clean-up necessary, but the excitement of the day’s events helped Tiffani forget about some of the sadder memories of her life.

Her shop would temporarily be closed. And the disappointment that the men who frequented it normally felt cast a shadow over the following day, in which shops in general seemed to feel the effects. Without Tiffani’s shop open for business, it seemed that commerce in general came to a halt.

Tiffani_0231x500_zpsf27f4d17.jpg

Tiffani Hildebrand

Appearances: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland; Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland

A shopkeeper in Arland, you are the main source of sundries and other goods for both Rorona and Totori on their respective journeys and trials.

Though you are a widow, you are loved by all the men in town. Because they all crowd your shop to see your lovely looks, business if often booming. No matter how kind you always seem, there are times when thinking about your lost husband brings you down.

As you are beloved by the town (especially the men), you are a beloved princess. No matter what phase you are killed in – day or night – the following phase will be skipped entirely.

You are allied with Adventurers. You win when all the Alchemists are eliminated.

Good luck, and have fun!
Dark Blueberry was night-killed. She was Tiffani Hildebrand, allied with Adventurers.
It is now Night 8, due to the effect of the Beloved Princess. This phase will end on January 30 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now send in night actions...again.

Well this is bad.

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Night 8 (The Cat's Meow) - 1/29

Darn it... Should we try and start thinking of what to do for the day phase? To try and not let this phase go to waste?

Any gut feelings?

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Day9_zps1ad08381.png

A battle would soon commence. The prize was the young man seated off to the side.

He would get his pupil back, that Sterk knew. After all, he was a former knight who had trained under the finest swordsman in the land. When a pair of homunculi untrained in combat were his opponents, it all but assured victory for the swordsman in white.

As a light breeze blew on the grassy field that would be the battleground, Sterk unsheathed his sword, readying himself for a quick and easy duel. In contrast, the homunculi simply stood in place, their faces appearing completely disaffected by everything around them.

“Come on, aren’t you two going to prepare yourselves?” Sterk bellowed out. He fought with honor, and the thought of battling two as unprepared as these beings... It didn’t sit well with him. “Where are your weapons? Surely you don’t intend to fight as you are?”

“We are more than ready,” the two replied in unison.

Though they looked anything but ready, Sterk took their word for it, albeit hesitantly. With all the grace befitting a knight, Sterk charged forward.

The Homs were better prepared than they looked, however. As the man before them rushed closer and closer, the homunculi calmly threw out a smoke bomb, putting an immediate stop to the other’s offensive. In the haze that followed, they lifted up Gino and threw him at Sterk, causing student and teacher to collide and tumble to the ground with a thud.

“Ahh, that hurts…” Gino mumbled.

He received no response from Sterk, who was seemingly knocked out beneath him. Though his injuries weren’t all that serious, the shame he would feel from a loss to a couple of homunculi would dampen his spirits enough to render him useless in the competition.

Sterk_2310x500_zpsaca12b09.jpg

Sterkenburg Cranach / Sterk

Appearances: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland, Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland

A proud former knight of Arland, you are a chivalrous man with a face that is often found frightening to others. However, your stoic demeanor belies a kind heart, even if you have a hard time expressing yourself. You were of great help to Rorona, Totori, and Meruru during their respective journeys.

Even after Arland becomes a republic and abolishes the knight system, you hold to the knight’s code and try to make a new knight squad for Arls, consisting of yourself, Gino (your pupil), and Lias. It does not work out, but you do find a new objective in protecting Meruru.

When you first began protecting Rorona as a knight, a dragon was unable to fell you. You survived that, and you can survive most anything. Thus, you are 1-shot deathproof. You will be immune to one nightkill or lynching, whichever comes first.

Good luck, and have fun!
Beck was night-killed. He was Sterkenburg "Sterk" Cranach, allied with Adventurers.
It is now Day 9. This phase will end on January 31 at 10:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 9 (Fall of a Knight) - 1/30

I'm going to assume that when I was tied for the lynch several phases ago HD had actually voted for me as well, which caused my first death.

Oh well. I think the answer is obvious, but it's up to you, town. Get 'em!

Re: Atelier Arland Mafia - Day 9 (Fall of a Knight) - 1/30

Vote: No lynch

We should let the mafia kill one more person. I'd rather have a 1 in 2 chance of IDing the mafia correctly than a 1 in 3 chance today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom