• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 0: Role PMs are being sent out] [7/12]

I've got my role

Confirming

Confirmed.

Confirmed

Here to confirm!

Confirming

@Neonsands; I'm giving you 24 hours to confirm or you will be subbed out.

COMFIRMED. IM HERE. SORRY SORRY.

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
3. @Terezi Pyrope;
4. @Froakie;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
8. @Harpy;
9. @Neonsands;
10. @Nytie;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
14. @Synthesis;

The young boy sat in the boat, shaking and sobbing, tears rolling down his cheeks.

He couldn't bear to recall the events of what had happened earlier - the screaming, the yelling, the blood flying through the air... his own mother was devoured right in front of his eyes. Steely determination entered the young boy's eyes, and he burned with an unstoppable rage. Clenching his hand into a fist, he stood up, trying to control his ragged breathing.

"I'll kill them all... every single Titan!"

__

That was 5 years ago. Since then, the boy and his friends had joined the army, and endured years of hell and fierce training... but they had made it.

Mankind's counterattack had only begun.

It is now Day 1.
This phase will end at 8:00 PM EST on July 21st.

Good to be here

Vote: Mafia

Someone has to start in some way

Good to be here

10/10 constructive xx

Vote: Froakie

first to post in the thread. seemed very enthusiastic, looks to me like scum trying a little too hard to be town in my opinion.

Shout out to Christa: Don't die plz.

Good to be here

May I ask you what exactly you think you will achieve by starting this way?

Anyone who's played mafia games with me for a few months will know that I usually start off with voting the host. But... as I stated somewhere else, voting for the host ended up generating unfavorable discussions. Voting for "Mafia" directly shows how much I want them lynched so town can win, and also, it shows I do not randomly accuse someone on Day 1. Since a lynch is better than a no lynch, I'd rather vote someone - and vote for mafia.

Your comment was probably made tongue in cheek but I am still going to asnwer it.

How will voting for 'Mafia' not end up with generate "unwanted discussion"? As there is no player with the username Mafia, it is essentially the same thing as voting for the host. Both of those achieve the same thing: absolutely nothing. It only adds unnecesary noice to the thread.

If you are town voting for host of 'Mafia' is nothing sort of pro town, you are only posting for the sake of posting. If you are doing it to cover your scumplay (like "Well I'm always doing it..."), well... don't do it even for that purpose. The thing is people will catch on something they think is not doing any good for the town.

Your comment was probably made tongue in cheek but I am still going to asnwer it.

How will voting for 'Mafia' not end up with generate "unwanted discussion"? As there is no player with the username Mafia, it is essentially the same thing as voting for the host. Both of those achieve the same thing: absolutely nothing. It only adds unnecesary noice to the thread.

If you are town voting for host of 'Mafia' is nothing sort of pro town, you are only posting for the sake of posting. If you are doing it to cover your scumplay (like "Well I'm always doing it..."), well... don't do it even for that purpose. The thing is people will catch on something they think is not doing any good for the town.

Posting for the sake of posting... I heard that somewhere as well. And I'd like to get an answer to this question

If one does not have any good information to share, or anything valuable at all - should they just not post at all? No - this is not sarcasm in any form. I am genuinely curious if that should be the case, and if that's common courtesy in mafia games, then in fact... I might just end up getting modkilled for inactivity ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom