• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21]

NOOOOOOOO NOT JEAN!

He even had the same picture I used on my join post. ='(

@Neonsands;

Do you have anything else to say?

For example like about peoples votes and reasons behind the votes.

I find finalarcadia's behavior quite odd last phase. Seemed eager to reroute the discussion.

I find finalarcadia's behavior quite odd last phase. Seemed eager to reroute the discussion.

I didn't really see anything odd about it? I mean, it was the same discussion everyone else was discussing; Kyriaki and Harpy. Honestly, I didn't see any re-routing.

If I'm going to think anyone is suspicious as of right now, it would be Mr. Fahrenheit for starting the discussion of Kyriaki's 'joke vote'. Yes, those votes do not add anything and they are very pointless and never start a worthwhile discussion. But, this happens nearly every game and I don't see how it was important to note just then. It seemed very pointless to bring up, and to cause a whole stir over it while it could have been simply ignored makes little to no sense for me.

The reason I voted Harpy was because of her quick claim in thread, not because of the joke vote defense. (I think that's what happened? idk)

Update pending.

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
3. @Terezi Pyrope;
4. @Froakie;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
9. @Neonsands;
10. @Nytie;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
14. @Synthesis;

The young girl stood on the concrete, staring at the threat before her. She had bruises and scratches all over her body, and she was very cold, but none of that mattered right now. A giant Titan was looming over her, its mouth gaping as it closed in on her.

As its hand came crashing down on her, she shot her 3D Maneuver Gear at the wall, trying to escape. However, as she jumped off the ground, a sudden realization hit her like a brick.

She was out of gas.

The Titan caught her in its large hand, and raised her up to its mouth. She could smell blood and rotting flesh, as well as a horrible stench that had to be Titan saliva. It placed her in its mouth and chomped down hard, swallowing her whole.

This is it, she thought. I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you, Eren.

Synthesis,

424px-Mikasa.png

You are Mikasa!

After your parents were killed, you were taken in by Eren's family. You've grown very attached to Eren and will do anything to protect him, and end up joining the Survey Corps to try and keep him alive. You are described as a soldier with unprecedented strength, being worth 100 other soldiers. People take you seriously, so your votes are worth twice as much. You are the double voter.

You are sided with Humanity. You win when the Titans are eliminated.

Synthesis was killed. He was sided with Humanity.

It is now Day 2.

This phase will end at 8:00 PM EST on July 24th.

It really didn't reroute anything, since I was still on the topic of Dark Kyriaki and Harpy. The reason I asked Terezi the question was because it seemed like she just wanted to bandwagon and I wanted to know more about the vote, and also because wanting to vote Kyriaki because of a joke vote doesn't make sense to me when that implies that joke voting is in itself scummy, when that isn't really the case at all.

I didn't really see anything odd about it? I mean, it was the same discussion everyone else was discussing; Kyriaki and Harpy. Honestly, I didn't see any re-routing.

If I'm going to think anyone is suspicious as of right now, it would be Mr. Fahrenheit for starting the discussion of Kyriaki's 'joke vote'. Yes, those votes do not add anything and they are very pointless and never start a worthwhile discussion. But, this happens nearly every game and I don't see how it was important to note just then. It seemed very pointless to bring up, and to cause a whole stir over it while it could have been simply ignored makes little to no sense for me.

The reason I voted Harpy was because of her quick claim in thread, not because of the joke vote defense. (I think that's what happened? idk)

This is something I don't understand. If I see something I think is odd, I'm not going to ignore it. No matter how many times it has been done before. Why should I?

I disagree with you that Harpy claiming was something that was especially suspicious in her behaviour. Claiming your role is pretty much the common way to act when you are under the threat to be lynched.

EDIT:Oh just for the heads up. I am going to be largely gone today, so I will miss about half of the day phase.

I wonder if the mafia might have a rolecop. Synthesis hadn't even posted, so it seems odd that they'd be the first nightkill.

I wonder if the mafia might have a rolecop. Synthesis hadn't even posted, so it seems odd that they'd be the first nightkill.

Night actions are sent during the night phase, and the results are given when phase is updated. In other words, even if there is a mafia rolecop, they could not have known Synthesis' role when they sent in the kill, if this is indeed the work of mafia. We can't be sure what exactly killed Synthesis as of now, though a mafia night kill is most likely.

Night actions are sent during the night phase, and the results are given when phase is updated. In other words, even if there is a mafia rolecop, they could not have known Synthesis' role when they chose to kill Synthesis.

But would it necessarily have to be a night action?

@Nytie;

A day rolecop? I haven't seen a day role-cop in any of the games I've played, but let's say it is possible and they knew Synthesis was the double voter and decided to kill Synthesis when the Night phase rolled around. I don't know what other people think, but killing a double voter Night 1 seems rather...unusual. Double voters can be destructive near the end of the game when there's only a few people surviving, but they aren't an immediate threat early in the game. If mafia did choose to kill someone they knew as a double voter, in my opinion, it was an unusual choice.

Yeah, I seriously doubt Synthesis was killed because of his role. If anything, he was probably killed because the mafia wanted to distance itself from the events of day 1 - if someone who posted on day one had been killed, some fingers could have been pointed in a direction that is not favorable for the mafia.

@Dark Kyriaki; I'm not discounting variations on roles, but I see your point. But we basically have no leads now :/

Okay so because the phase ends in 8 hours and nothing's happening I might as well do something because an inactive town is beneficial only to the mafia and they probably would welcome everyone waiting for someone to do something I might as well be the someone to do something even if I end up being wrong.

Vote: Terezi Pyrope

because I agree with Harpy:

You should vote for your top suspect especially if no offense but you're a more inactive player. Also others have votes as well. In other words you're jumping on a bandwagon.

If you really believed DK was the scummier one you should have voted her and not Harpy because "Harpy seems to be defending DK's joke vote so they might be scumbuddies" and "Harpy already has votes on her so this is the next best thing."

I have to agree here.

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

Though others voted Harpy as well, she seemed to be doing it as an easy bandwagon. Plus, her reason for finding Kyriaki vote-worthy at all is questionable, and when asked if joke voting in itself is scummy and reason for a vote, she never answered. Both people she suspected were - at the time - easy targets, and if Kyriaki is town, Terezi probably wanted to be a part of an easy lynch either way, and went with the most sure option of Harpy.

I agree that it seems like Terezi was going for an easy lynch. Sheeping can, of course, be a legitimately axeptable logic when playing as town when there is a strong case against someone. I don't think taht the case against Harpy was that strong though.

Vote:Terezi Pyrope

Also @Neonsands; . I do not know if you have been online or not, but I know that you haven't yet answered my question.

Due to the server being down leaving me unable to update yesterday, this phase will end at 8:00 PM EST tonight.

I already explained why I voted for Harpy and that's what I'm sticking with. I went along with the lynch on Harpy because voting Dark Kyriaki would have been a waste of a vote. I guess from now on I'm going to have to avoid voting for people with lots of votes on them, even if I do find them suspicious :p

I also, unfortunately, cannot provide you guys with a decent roleclaim seeing as I am vanilla. so I really have no good defense for myself other than "please don't lynch me I swear I'm town,", sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom