• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 1: Obsessions] [7/21]

Update pending.

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
3. @Terezi Pyrope;
4. @Froakie;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
9. @Neonsands;
10. @Nytie;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
14. @Synthesis;

All I wanted was to be useful...

Joining the Trainees, bringing a starving girl bread, encouraging her teammates... all she wanted was to be useful and help people.

And now look at what had happened. Everyone was ganging up on her, threatening to kill her. With tears in her eyes, she whispered, "No... this isn't what I wanted..."

Terezi Pyrope,

380px-Historia.png

You are Christa!

You are a very sweet and kind girl who enjoys helping people. You enlisted in the 104th Trainees Squad, and are seen bringing back bread and water for Sasha, taking pity on her after she spent the day running. You are somewhat shy and reserved, and overall average in performance. Because of this, you are vanilla.

You are sided with Humanity. You win when the Titans are eliminated.

Terezi Pyrope was lynched. She was sided with Humanity.

It is now Night 2.

I'll be gone today, so the phase will end on June 27th at 8:00 PM EST. Please submit any night actions you wish to perform.

I agree that it seems like Terezi was going for an easy lynch. Sheeping can, of course, be a legitimately axeptable logic when playing as town when there is a strong case against someone. I don't think taht the case against Harpy was that strong though.

Vote:Terezi Pyrope

Also @Neonsands; . I do not know if you have been online or not, but I know that you haven't yet answered my question.

Sorry, sorry. Still really busy with work, but I'm here. I tried to pop in earlier, but the server was down.

Anyways, no excuse.

So on the topic of day 1 conversation: I don't know what to make of it. I haven't been around much, but it seems like people have been debating whether joke votes are alright to start. I'm not here to argue either way, just say that conversation like that really didn't interest me. Other than that, people just seemed to pick a name and go for it. There wasn't much to get out of that other than the votes.

Day 2: This stuff had at least some foundation, but again it seems like a point and click lynch. There is no real discussion (sorry on my end) and nothing seems to have shown up by the first nights actions. Hopefully something fruitful comes up, because the town certainly will not win like this.

Comments for now: I'm not sure what to make of it, but somebody posted earlier about not wanting Christa dead. Whether that is completely based on their favorite character (like my reaction with Jean), or not is something I don't know. I know somebody who definitely wouldn't want Christa dead in canon, but I'm not sure where spoilers come into place from people who read the manga vs the anime. No idea what has been shown in the anime yet.

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Night 2: Power & Control [7/26]

Okay, so. There is a player whose actions, in my opinion could be worth pointing out.

And it is Momoka.

Midori also, to me, seems to have claimed far too easily and swiftly? I find that a bit strange.

The reason I voted Harpy was because of her quick claim in thread, not because of the joke vote defense. (I think that's what happened? idk)

Momoka has been in the war room long enough to know that “when under the threat to be lynched, claim” is almost a rule here. Also Harpy said that she was not going to be on her computer to answer to questions directed at her. So I really don’t think that Harpy claiming was in any way odd. Also Momoka wanted to show activity by jumping into a bandwagon.

So FoS: Momoka

Update pending.

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
4. @Froakie;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
9. @Neonsands;
10. @Nytie;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;

I've trained long and hard for this all my life...

So why... does it have to end this way?

Swallowing their fear, the person looks up at the giant humanoid figure stooped over them clutching their cape in between two fingers. Its gaping mouth was open and its tongue lolled out, and the person would've normally laughed if the creature wasn't about to kill them.

"I... won't hurt you," the person said softly, words they had repeated many times before. It had almost always been a lie; they were very interested in Titans, but were capable of killing them if necessary. Swiftly and efficiently, they made sure it hurt as little as possible.

This creature wasn't going to go through the effort of making their death painless, they realized.

They closed their eyes and waited for it to be over.

Froakie,

389px-Hanji_Zoe_in_anime.png

You are Hanji!

You are a member of the Survey Corps, and generally very excitable and cheerful. You have a passion for Titans, and can lecture for hours about them (however, none of your fellow soldiers find your lectures very interesting, as they're often long and boring). Due to your passion for Titans, you've decided to follow them to learn more about them. You are the 2x tracker. Twice during the game, you can message Catspring "Track: Name" and you'll be told who they visit during the night.

You are sided with Humanity. You win when the Titans are eliminated.

Froakie was killed. She was sided with Humanity.

It is now Day 3.

This phase will end July 30th at 8:00 PM EST. You may now vote.

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28]

I am going to vote my current top mafia suspect. Reasons can be found in my last post before this.

Vote: Momoka

Comments for now: I'm not sure what to make of it, but somebody posted earlier about not wanting Christa dead. Whether that is completely based on their favorite character (like my reaction with Jean), or not is something I don't know. I know somebody who definitely wouldn't want Christa dead in canon, but I'm not sure where spoilers come into place from people who read the manga vs the anime. No idea what has been shown in the anime yet.

Spoilers in case
That somebody could've been a Christa fan. I don't know, but if you're talking about Ymir, would they go ahead and say that they don't want Christa dead?

The anime up till now had been pretty blunt about Ymir and Christa's relationship, though. At one point, Ymir asked Christa to marry her when the war's over.

Momoka has been in the war room long enough to know that “when under the threat to be lynched, claim” is almost a rule here. Also Harpy said that she was not going to be on her computer to answer to questions directed at her. So I really don’t think that Harpy claiming was in any way odd. Also Momoka wanted to show activity by jumping into a bandwagon.

So FoS: Momoka
If that's the case, then should I claim in thread too? Because if that's this apparent 'policy' of sorts, then I guess I will. And in thread.

I'm 2x cop. I'm claiming this now because I am going to be out pretty much all day and I won't be able to stop a lynch if anyone else comes in here to vote me. On that same note, I'm not going to tie the votes since this should be sufficient enough for you to call back your own.

I've been having a very hard time showing activity in a game where it's almost lacking in just that. I didn't merely 'hop onto the wagon', I gave my reasoning as short and 'wrong' as it may have seemed.

And with that, it's all I can say since this case is looking weak to me. I might be on later tonight.

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
9. @Neonsands;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;
]

In the midst of a heated argument, one of the people stood up.

"Now that Christa's dead, I see no reason to stay around here," she said, picking up a small bag by her side. "There's no way I'm risking my life for you idiots. See you."

Nytie,

404px-Ymir_2.PNG

You are Ymir!

At first you appear very selfish, sly, uncooperative, and cynical, however, you have a soft spot for Christa, with whom you claim to be in love with. Your primary goal is to protect Christa, and you even slacked off during training so that she could make it into the top ten Trainees, hoping that she would choose to join the Military Police for a safe life inside the walls, something only available to the top ten Trainees. Since you don't feel strongly about helping humanity, your only goal is to protect Christa.

You are Independent. You win if Christa survives.

Nytie has failed their win condition and been removed from the game. They were Independent.

I'm very confused? Shouldn't I have been the one to die..? Or is there some kind of secret voter in the midst, because even then I'm confused.

EDIT: Oh, that must have been unrelated I suppose. Nevermind.

That wasn't a phase update, it's still Day 3.

We still have quite a while before the phase ends properly, and although I can't present a better target right now I'm just gonna say I don't exactly think going for Momoka is necessarily a good idea. I can definitely say that lynching under fire doesn't always help someone's status (I'm not a huge fan of the practice myself). That said I am going to be a huge hypocrite and say that when we do have a cop claim this early it probably does mean we should step back for a moment.

I guess that two-shot cop seems plausible. And I would rather not risk lynching the cop so.

Unvote:Momoka

So, back to the drawing board...

EDIT: This game had 14 players alive and a reasonable amount of scum in a game of that size could be 3. Now we have 9 players remaining which makes the situation 3 vs 6. Not impossible to win for town but we should be careful.

Thus far the game has been retty inactive with only a few people participating and especially voting. I would like to see a change in that. I would like to hear more from Parma and Zenax and especially Zenax, who when town often takes a more prominent role than he has thus far done.

Last edited:

Update pending.

Well, thanks for letting me play, Catspring! It was fun while it lasted.

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
9. @Neonsands;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;

Nothing was decided that day.

There was lots of arguing, and accusations were thrown around, but no one reached a definite decision. They trudged off to their dormitories, hoping that tomorrow would be better.

No one was lynched

It is now Night 3.

This phase will end August 1st at 8:00 PM EST.

(Also, I'd like to see some more activity from you guys!)

So, I was right in thinking Ymir would be the one to want Christa to stay around. Okay, so I know more than I thought I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom