• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 4: Horror Pop] [8/1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28]

Update pending.

Re: Attack on Titan Mafia [Day 3: Are You Satisfied] [7/28]

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
9. @Neonsands;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;
13. @Mr. Fahrenheit;

They were closing in on him. His worst nightmares had come to life, and they were heading towards him. There were only two of them, but their eyes glistened in the eerie night and their teeth were sharp. Even one was deadly; two would end his life for sure.

He closed his eyes and waited for it to be over. He heard a crunch, but surprisingly, he didn't feel anything. After a moment, he dared to open one of his eyes.

The Titans were laying dead in front of him. Standing on one of them was a person, holding a blade dripping with blood.

"Thank you," he whispered.

No one was killed.

It is now Day 4.

This phase will end August 3rd at 8:00 PM EST.

So, based on the fact that no one died and the flavor text, there probably was a succesfull doctor.
@Momoka; Who did you check and what was the result? Even if the result was 'town' I think that you should tell that because it can help us to narrow down the amount of potential suspects.

Let's initiate at least some discussion. Here is a list of players besides me who, in my opinion, would not make good lynch candidates.

Momoka because of the claim, Hitomi because of the way she has played and especially after discussing the game with her I believe that she is town, and Dark Kyriaki because I think her way to play was a little too reckless on day 1 if she is mafia.

If my reads are not as off from target as they have been to this point this narrows the potential scum to FA, Zenax, jda, Parma, and Neonsands.

Yes, I agree that the result she got last night can shed light on who might be mafia.

But I would rather not waste a day phase just waiting her to tell the result but use it more productively.

It would help to lynch if you want to narrow the scum pool anyway.

Yes it would but it would also be helpful for people to actually try to make a contribution so that we can try to find someone to lynch. The mafia wins if the town sits idly by and waits for someone to tell them what to do. So far, they're doing great and they didn't even have to do anything.

yeah it'll be nice for Momoka to let us know what she learned last night, if anything, but we should try to figure something out. She could have been roleblocked for all we know, and then where does that leave us?

I was painfully wrong last time I tried to get something going and I really don't want to lead another lynch that turns out to be wrong.

1. @Momoka;
2. @Zenax;
5. @Parma;
6. @jda95;
7. @Dark Kyriaki;
9. @Neonsands;
11. @Hitomi;
12. @FinalArcadia;

I couldn't agree more with Hitomi. We still have a little bit time left for this phase and if we use it efficiently we can possibly find a target to lynch. That's why I am asking that each and everyone of you to tell us who do you think is mafia and should be lynched or alternatively who should not be lynched. You can base your opinions either on what has happened on the thread or during outside-the-thread conversations.

I am not a fan of lynching because of inactivity. But if you do nothing you are hurting the town and town has no use for players causing harm by not playing.

Last edited:
I'm sorry I've been so inactive. I'll try to rectify that, so here are my reads on everyone.

Momoka - I don't think her saying that Harpy's claim was early was that suspicious, honestly. Or that it warranted votes. But since we still don't have a counter-claim, I think it's safe to say that she is town.

Parma - She came out with a scum read on FA on night 1, yet didn't do anything about it. Coupled with her latest post (asking for a lynch without approval from the cop, while the town is close to losing) makes me think that she is likely to be scum.

jda95 - I don't like post #51. The first paragraphs all made sense, but then he voted Harpy without including any reasoning for it, while she already had several votes. He also didn't give any answer when Harpy asked him what his reasoning was. Post #93 was very neutral, so I don't really get any town or scum tell from it. Overall I think he would be likely to be mafia.

Dark Kyriaki - Her day 1 actions have been discussed to hell and back in basically every game she has been in, so I won't comment on that.

She has been very neutral thus far - she barely voted for anyone, and stuck to speculation posts for the most part. However, she hasn't really been anti-town per se, so I have a null tell on her. Having her reads on everyone else would be nice.

Neonsands - As with DK, having his reads on everyone would be nice, because his only substantial post thus far has been to comment on the lynches themselves, not the players that took part in them. Null tell.

Hitomi - There's not much I can say besides that I agree with pretty much everything she has said in this game so far. She's been acting pro-town for the most part, so I would be surprised if she turned up to be scum.

FinalArcadia - I mostly have a null/leaning scum tell on her, but Parma's post #64 makes me doubt it a little. I think she would be a good person to be cop checked next night.

Mr. Fahrenheit - Either he has been playing marvelously well as scum, or he is obv town, and I'm leaning toward the latter. He has been very active compared to everyone else, tried to keep discussion afloat, and overall has been pretty pro town.

Considering how we would have lost if there were 4 mafia, I assume that there are only 3 in the game. If I had to guess a scumteam, it would be Parma, jda, and FA, from more likely to less likely.

I'm leaving soon, so I'll leave this here.

Vote: Parma

I have no issue with being copchecked next phase except that it could potentially be a wasted usage. I'm ascetic, so it won't go through anyway, and while I know that probably can go either way as an ability, I'm saying it now so that the cop doesn't waste it if it will count as a use. Though if it wouldn't count as a use, then I guess Momoka can go ahead with it to prove my ability if that's worth doing, but it'd probably be better to use on someone that will give an actual result.

About Parma, I see what she's saying about wanting a lynch earlier even without the cop speaking up, since if we don't have a result to work with, something still needs to happen. However, that she didn't want to go after me in the day phase following her scum read on me is odd.

I'm also kind of suspicious of Neonsands, because when he does post, there's not really much of use in them as they mostly seem to be about characters in the game. It could be a way of active lurking, especially when things have been quiet in here (and I admit to being guilty of being quiet as well) so that he's posted those at all might be to sneak above the more quiet players.

yeah it'll be nice for Momoka to let us know what she learned last night, if anything, but we should try to figure something out. She could have been roleblocked for all we know, and then where does that leave us?

I'm really sorry, but I didn't get anything. I tried to send it in, but the host's pm box was full so I was going to wait until later to send it but I ended up forgetting and fell asleep.

As for this night though, I can definitely check FA if that's what you all think is the best course of action. I mean, it could help get some leads anyhow.

That's understandable, Momoka, so don't worry about it.

FA's ascetic claim is believable imo, though whether she's mafia or town is up for debate, so I would hold off wasting a check on her. I'd check one of jda or Neonsands instead.

Ah okay, thanks! I just completely forgot but this time I promise I won't. It's all in my mind now, ahaha.

Same to me, really. I actually don't think FA is all that worthy of suspicion, and her claim is also believable. I think jda is a better choice to check, so I'm probably going to check him instead. Also, there's probably a doctor in this game, right? If so, I hate to ask this but if you could please protect me tonight, that'd be great.

Okay, so sorry for not being around. I was on vacation, and even though I still checked in, the beach took up most if not all of my time. Now to address criticism against my posts.

First one that was really questionable was me just expressing sorrow over my favorite character being lost. He's honestly my favorite, and to be the first one out was lame. My posts after that, though have been nothing but at least a tad bit helpful. I got asked to give my feelings on the lynches up to that point, but thought they were both silly to begin with. Not silly like "obviously mafia for voting a townie like that", but more "yo, i don't get why this guy is being voted for jokevoting day 1".

I'm not against progress, though. So lynches aren't bad. It's just bad when people force us into them. I have no real information to help out by giving, for my ability doesn't let me get anything more than what is here in the thread. So, sorry if I've been leaving it up to you guys to figure this out. I'm just making my opinions and figuring out what I can do while being limited by my long work day.

As for the post people are saying that I'm just posting fluff, it was kind of me just realizing there was a link between characters and a previous post. I thought I could help out, but I didn't want to spoil any of the story for those who don't read the manga. Just trying to use my knowledge of the series, without ruining the series for other fans.

So yeah, sorry about not being more present, but I'm trying. I really am. If anybody would like to hear any of my private thoughts on actions and any little inkling of suspicion I might have, feel free to send me a PM. I will respond as promptly as possible.

Could this game be put on hold?

I'm going on vacation from tomorrow (August 5th) to August 12th, and I likely will not have much Internet access.

I rarely do wall-posts, but since it's become necessary, I will put in my share of opinion. Hopefully, I can get this in before the update. (and also hopefully, I did it right)

I concentrated on the posts the people currently in the game had made.
Good to be here

Vote: Mafia

Someone has to start in some way

10/10 constructive xx

Vote: Froakie

first to post in the thread. seemed very enthusiastic, looks to me like scum trying a little too hard to be town in my opinion.

Unfortunately, Froakie turned up town.Meta, but in other mafia games, there had been cases where mafia members joke-voting for each other eventually resulted in a mafia member getting lynched Day 1.

Of course, he did change his vote to Harpy later on in the phase, but still, I think he might have casually placed this vote, in case people went for a bandwagon and lynched Froakie, getting an easy town win.

Terezi Pyrope said:
I'm not a fan of joke votes and I'd actually be voting Dark Kyriaki right now, but since Harpy's already got a few votes on her and she was siding with DK it's the next best thing.
But is a joke vote inherently scummy? I understand that people want votes that are actually for players in the game as those are more useful, but what is it about her solely joke voting that would be worth a vote, when she has shown that behavior as town quite frequently, meaning that it isn't really a scumtell for Kyriaki? If anything, it seems pretty null.

Are you saying that - by voting Harpy - you think they could be scumbuddies, then?

2x commuter is a really easy claim for mafia to make, so I'm finding that a tad strange. Also, checking the rules... no screenshots are permitted making a role like that very easy to fake since no one could prove anything about it. Midori also, to me, seems to have claimed far too easily and swiftly? I find that a bit strange.
The majority of votes is on her anyway, but;
VOTE: Harpy.

Also Momoka jumping on the bandwagon and hour before update.
I didn't want to go through the phase having posted nothing. 2x commuter is highly suspicious to me. It's an easy claim, especially since there is a rule that no screenshots are allowed. I wanted to show activity, at the very least.

Day 1 results: Harpy was lynched. Terezi stated I had reason to be voted, yet Terezi's vote went to Harpy. This later became a reason for Terezi's FoS'd state and lynch later on...which would, however, end up showing Terezi is town.

As for Momoka's post, Harpy didn't claim commuter early. She already had more than a few votes on her, and it seemed unlikely she'd be able to change the votes on her own. So she claimed her role. And after that, Momoka voted her, stating that the majority of votes are on Harpy anyway.

NOOOOOOOO NOT JEAN!

He even had the same picture I used on my join post. ='(

The typical "Oh no, the [town role] is dead!" post. A post to show activity after absence. I'll look for more posts of Neon after this. I know he said he was on vacation, but still...

Night 1: Synthesis was killed, and Synthesis wasn't even on during Day 1 and Night 1.
During Night 1, the discussion was mostly about Harpy's 'defence' on my joke vote, and FA's attention on Terezi. Nothing much to be noted here, since they will be mostly covered in the next phase.

Yeah, I seriously doubt Synthesis was killed because of his role. If anything, he was probably killed because the mafia wanted to distance itself from the events of day 1 - if someone who posted on day one had been killed, some fingers could have been pointed in a direction that is not favorable for the mafia.

Seems to know the characteristics of the target that would be a favorable night 1 kill for mafia. Though, this could be because he's played in a lot of different games before.
And here's Neon:
I agree that it seems like Terezi was going for an easy lynch. Sheeping can, of course, be a legitimately axeptable logic when playing as town when there is a strong case against someone. I don't think taht the case against Harpy was that strong though.

Vote:Terezi Pyrope

Also @Neonsands[/URL]; . I do not know if you have been online or not, but I know that you haven't yet answered my question.

Sorry, sorry. Still really busy with work, but I'm here. I tried to pop in earlier, but the server was down.

Anyways, no excuse.

So on the topic of day 1 conversation: I don't know what to make of it. I haven't been around much, but it seems like people have been debating whether joke votes are alright to start. I'm not here to argue either way, just say that conversation like that really didn't interest me. Other than that, people just seemed to pick a name and go for it. There wasn't much to get out of that other than the votes.

Day 2: This stuff had at least some foundation, but again it seems like a point and click lynch. There is no real discussion (sorry on my end) and nothing seems to have shown up by the first nights actions. Hopefully something fruitful comes up, because the town certainly will not win like this.

Comments for now: I'm not sure what to make of it, but somebody posted earlier about not wanting Christa dead. Whether that is completely based on their favorite character (like my reaction with Jean), or not is something I don't know. I know somebody who definitely wouldn't want Christa dead in canon, but I'm not sure where spoilers come into place from people who read the manga vs the anime. No idea what has been shown in the anime yet.

People didn't just pick a name. Yes, there had been a few joke votes, but even among the posts of discussion on joke votes, Harpy was chosen because her statement in thread seemed to be defending a player right from the start on Day 1.
And again, voting Terezi was based on the fact Terezi had been fishy. Terezi voted for Harpy, when Terezi's top suspect was in fact, me. And Terezi even said that in thread, so it was enough to attract attention.
And Ymir died afterwards.
Okay, so. There is a player whose actions, in my opinion could be worth pointing out.

And it is Momoka.
The reason I voted Harpy was because of her quick claim in thread, not because of the joke vote defense. (I think that's what happened? idk)

Momoka has been in the war room long enough to know that “when under the threat to be lynched, claim” is almost a rule here. Also Harpy said that she was not going to be on her computer to answer to questions directed at her. So I really don’t think that Harpy claiming was in any way odd. Also Momoka wanted to show activity by jumping into a bandwagon.

So FoS: Momoka

Day 2 and Night 2 - Terezi was lynched, and Froaki was killed. Froakie didn't post during the two phases. It seems like the kills have been done accordingly in a way Zenax said - mafia avoiding killing someone who wouldn't be favorable to mafia.

Momoka has been in the war room long enough to know that “when under the threat to be lynched, claim” is almost a rule here. Also Harpy said that she was not going to be on her computer to answer to questions directed at her. So I really don’t think that Harpy claiming was in any way odd. Also Momoka wanted to show activity by jumping into a bandwagon.

So FoS: Momoka
If that's the case, then should I claim in thread too? Because if that's this apparent 'policy' of sorts, then I guess I will. And in thread.
I'm 2x cop. I'm claiming this now because I am going to be out pretty much all day and I won't be able to stop a lynch if anyone else comes in here to vote me. On that same note, I'm not going to tie the votes since this should be sufficient enough for you to call back your own.
I've been having a very hard time showing activity in a game where it's almost lacking in just that. I didn't merely 'hop onto the wagon', I gave my reasoning as short and 'wrong' as it may have seemed.
And with that, it's all I can say since this case is looking weak to me. I might be on later tonight.
Here's our cop claim. However... if I'm not mistaken, Mr. F was the only person voting Momoka. Momoka was not in immediate danger of getting lynched, and there was nobody else voting else. She simply could have saved her claim for later and tie the votes at that moment, or 'object' the vote. However, I do agree that she did give her reason for voting Harpy, and she didn't get on the bandwagon for the sake of activity.
I'd still say that the cop claim was rather early, though. Cop claims shouldn't out unless the cop is in danger of getting lynched.

We still have quite a while before the phase ends properly, and although I can't present a better target right now I'm just gonna say I don't exactly think going for Momoka is necessarily a good idea. I can definitely say that lynching under fire doesn't always help someone's status (I'm not a huge fan of the practice myself). That said I am going to be a huge hypocrite and say that when we do have a cop claim this early it probably does mean we should step back for a moment.

Early or not, it was still a cop claim. While it's reasonable we don't try lynching the cop, it doesn't mean we should step back. There are other players in the game as well, so we should press on.
I guess that two-shot cop seems plausible. And I would rather not risk lynching the cop so.

Unvote:Momoka

So, back to the drawing board...

EDIT: This game had 14 players alive and a reasonable amount of scum in a game of that size could be 3. Now we have 9 players remaining which makes the situation 3 vs 6. Not impossible to win for town but we should be careful.

Thus far the game has been retty inactive with only a few people participating and especially voting. I would like to see a change in that. I would like to hear more from Parma and Zenax and especially Zenax, who when town often takes a more prominent role than he has thus far done.
Meta, but I guess this is worth noting. There are often players who show different playstyles depending on their alignment.

@Momoka[/URL]; If you're the cop, did you get any reports?

No, I haven't. Since it is 2x, I didn't want to use either just yet. But since I outed myself now... I better check someone tonight whom I have suspicions on.

Day 3 and Night 3 results: Nobody died. (except for Nytie)

So, based on the fact that no one died and the flavor text, there probably was a succesfull doctor.
@Momoka[/URL]; Who did you check and what was the result? Even if the result was 'town' I think that you should tell that because it can help us to narrow down the amount of potential suspects.
If it was indeed a successful doctor save, then that means the mafia targeted Momoka. Which shows that Momoka is almost confirmed town cop.

It would help to lynch if you want to narrow the scum pool anyway.
We can't just lynch anybody though. And after saying this, Parma didn't post again. Do you have any ideas on who might be a good lynch target? Who are your FoS's?

Yes it would but it would also be helpful for people to actually try to make a contribution so that we can try to find someone to lynch. The mafia wins if the town sits idly by and waits for someone to tell them what to do. So far, they're doing great and they didn't even have to do anything.

I was painfully wrong last time I tried to get something going and I really don't want to lead another lynch that turns out to be wrong.
A lynch is better than a no lynch, though.

I'm sorry I've been so inactive. I'll try to rectify that, so here are my reads on everyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Momoka - I don't think her saying that Harpy's claim was early was that suspicious, honestly. Or that it warranted votes. But since we still don't have a counter-claim, I think it's safe to say that she is town.

Parma - She came out with a scum read on FA on night 1, yet didn't do anything about it. Coupled with her latest post (asking for a lynch without approval from the cop, while the town is close to losing) makes me think that she is likely to be scum.

jda95 - I don't like post #51. The first paragraphs all made sense, but then he voted Harpy without including any reasoning for it, while she already had several votes. He also didn't give any answer when Harpy asked him what his reasoning was. Post #93 was very neutral, so I don't really get any town or scum tell from it. Overall I think he would be likely to be mafia.

Dark Kyriaki - Her day 1 actions have been discussed to hell and back in basically every game she has been in, so I won't comment on that.

She has been very neutral thus far - she barely voted for anyone, and stuck to speculation posts for the most part. However, she hasn't really been anti-town per se, so I have a null tell on her. Having her reads on everyone else would be nice.

Neonsands - As with DK, having his reads on everyone would be nice, because his only substantial post thus far has been to comment on the lynches themselves, not the players that took part in them. Null tell.

Hitomi - There's not much I can say besides that I agree with pretty much everything she has said in this game so far. She's been acting pro-town for the most part, so I would be surprised if she turned up to be scum.

FinalArcadia - I mostly have a null/leaning scum tell on her, but Parma's post #64 makes me doubt it a little. I think she would be a good person to be cop checked next night.

Mr. Fahrenheit - Either he has been playing marvelously well as scum, or he is obv town, and I'm leaning toward the latter. He has been very active compared to everyone else, tried to keep discussion afloat, and overall has been pretty pro town.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Considering how we would have lost if there were 4 mafia, I assume that there are only 3 in the game. If I had to guess a scumteam, it would be Parma, jda, and FA, from more likely to less likely.

I'm leaving soon, so I'll leave this here.

Vote: Parma
I'll only say one thing about being active in scum-hunting. While inactivity hurts the town more, there had been cases where mafia acts pro-town as much as possible to avoid suspicion. I'm sure there would be examples in past games where the most active scum-hunter turned out to be mafia. So acting pro-town=/=townie.

I have no issue with being copchecked next phase except that it could potentially be a wasted usage. I'm ascetic, so it won't go through anyway, and while I know that probably can go either way as an ability, I'm saying it now so that the cop doesn't waste it if it will count as a use. Though if it wouldn't count as a use, then I guess Momoka can go ahead with it to prove my ability if that's worth doing, but it'd probably be better to use on someone that will give an actual result.

About Parma, I see what she's saying about wanting a lynch earlier even without the cop speaking up, since if we don't have a result to work with, something still needs to happen. However, that she didn't want to go after me in the day phase following her scum read on me is odd.

I'm also kind of suspicious of Neonsands, because when he does post, there's not really much of use in them as they mostly seem to be about characters in the game. It could be a way of active lurking, especially when things have been quiet in here (and I admit to being guilty of being quiet as well) so that he's posted those at all might be to sneak above the more quiet players.
A role that can go either way. But it's best to be safe and check someone else in case it's true.

I'm really sorry, but I didn't get anything. I tried to send it in, but the host's pm box was full so I was going to wait until later to send it but I ended up forgetting and fell asleep.

As for this night though, I can definitely check FA if that's what you all think is the best course of action. I mean, it could help get some leads anyhow.
We need confirmation on this. Catspring said that outside communication was allowed. Separate QTs or Skype messages could've been another way to send in the night action in case the host's inbox was full. In other words, Momoka always had her chance to send in her cop checks. Not saying I don't believe her. It's just that the fact she relied on sending in a PM only is bothering me a bit, because if she had sent in her action and gotten a result, we'd have information to start with. If she received no resutls, then at least that would confirm that a role-blocking role exists in this game.

Ah okay, thanks! I just completely forgot but this time I promise I won't. It's all in my mind now, ahaha.

Same to me, really. I actually don't think FA is all that worthy of suspicion, and her claim is also believable. I think jda is a better choice to check, so I'm probably going to check him instead. Also, there's probably a doctor in this game, right? If so, I hate to ask this but if you could please protect me tonight, that'd be great.
I agree that jda would be a better target to check in case FA's claim is true.

Okay, so sorry for not being around. I was on vacation, and even though I still checked in, the beach took up most if not all of my time. Now to address criticism against my posts.

First one that was really questionable was me just expressing sorrow over my favorite character being lost. He's honestly my favorite, and to be the first one out was lame. My posts after that, though have been nothing but at least a tad bit helpful. I got asked to give my feelings on the lynches up to that point, but thought they were both silly to begin with. Not silly like "obviously mafia for voting a townie like that", but more "yo, i don't get why this guy is being voted for jokevoting day 1".

I'm not against progress, though. So lynches aren't bad. It's just bad when people force us into them. I have no real information to help out by giving, for my ability doesn't let me get anything more than what is here in the thread. So, sorry if I've been leaving it up to you guys to figure this out. I'm just making my opinions and figuring out what I can do while being limited by my long work day.

As for the post people are saying that I'm just posting fluff, it was kind of me just realizing there was a link between characters and a previous post. I thought I could help out, but I didn't want to spoil any of the story for those who don't read the manga. Just trying to use my knowledge of the series, without ruining the series for other fans.

So yeah, sorry about not being more present, but I'm trying. I really am. If anybody would like to hear any of my private thoughts on actions and any little inkling of suspicion I might have, feel free to send me a PM. I will respond as promptly as possible.
1. The lynches weren't silly. They may have been forced, but they had reason. Stated in the posts above, Harpy's post looked as if she was trying to defend me. Terezi voted for Harpy when Terezi's top suspect was someone else (me). While they weren't strong reasons, they were enough to attract attention.
2. This mafia game is specifically called AoT mafia. People would have at least some minimum knowledge on AoT before signing up to play this game. Or, if they joined because they wanted to play mafia games and don't know anything about AoT, then that means they probably don't mind getting spoiled. Catspring stated in the rules there will be anime spoilers. As long as we talk about the story aired in the anime up-to-date and not talk about the manga, it's fine. In fact, if there is indeed connection, then that information could help as well. We need all the information we can get. We only need to be careful not to nameclaim.

Sum up:
Momoka: Town for being the un-cc'd cop...unless, there's a 0.00000000001% that there's a real cop somewhere else. However, considering the previous night, we can consider her town, cop or not.
Zenax: Seems to know a lot about the characteristics of mafia kill targets. Considers pro-town behavior to be likely town. While this is right for the most part, we have to consider all possibilities. Null-tell.
Parma: Saying we need to get to lynch yet not providing Parma's own opinion. Parma had rarely provided much anything as well. FoS.
jda: ?? I don't know what to say. Hasn't been inactive, but hasn't provided much either. It looks like he may have information to share, though.
Neon: We need to get more information. Anything you know can be vital, however trivial or spoilery it may be. In the case of spoilers, all we need to do is be careful and stick to the anime storyline. FoS for not sharing info.
Hitomi; Fairly active and pro-town. Even though I myself stated we need to consider all possibilities, I'd say Hitomi is swinging town for me.
FA: Null-tell for the claim. We'll have to wait though.
Mr. F: Also fairly active an pro-town. Swings town for me atm, but still... possibilities...
FoS: Parma and Neon.

EDIT: Have a fun vacation! Then do we continue after you come back?

Dark Kyriaki said:
Mr. F was the only person voting Momoka. Momoka was not in immediate danger of getting lynched, and there was nobody else voting else. She simply could have saved her claim for later and tie the votes at that moment, or 'object' the vote. However, I do agree that she did give her reason for voting Harpy, and she didn't get on the bandwagon for the sake of activity.
I'd still say that the cop claim was rather early, though. Cop claims shouldn't out unless the cop is in danger of getting lynched.

If you look back at my post though, you'll see where I mentioned that I'd be gone possibly before the phase ended. I had no idea if I would be lynched. No one could have come in and voted, or others could have hopped onto the wagon because my defense wasn't good enough. Claiming cop just then was the only way I knew I would actually survive. Yes, it's not exactly smart to claim a power role early on but I really didn't want to die when I hadn't even used my ability yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom