• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Attack the avatar/user above

*thanks, lightly covers with powdered sugar*

*fighting isn't too effective on psychic, kind of tickles*

will meow by ears non stop

*steals hat in dream, and replaces with mine*

*attack with paw swatting in head, when awake that is*

giphy.gif

*pass me spinach and I'll eat in an instant, love them*

will cover eyes with hat

*throws Tristan Taylor at everyone as he does weird moves straight out of a badly dubbed 70's kung fu movie while yelling "MY VOICE GIVES ME SUPER STRENGTH".*

will leave sharp shreds on clothing

"Ohh the humanity." cries Tristan.

*then Kemo jumps out of nowhere*

"Yes, your claws are sharp and all but my hair gives me the strength to completely defy gravity!" Kemo says as he jumps forward by using his hair and preparing an all out attack.

will turn the pink into red

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom