• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Attempting an Introduction

Audrelite

We're all alone in our universe
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. They/Them
Hi. I'm not really one for grand introductions, but I thought I'd put a little about myself here.

You can call me Audre, and I'm simply someone who loves Pokémon, music, and writing. I've been playing the games since I was around four, and my first game was Sapphire. My favorite pokémon is Darkrai for many reasons: the movie he starried in, the concept of Darkrai as a whole, its Gen IV Ubers reign, even the Mystery Dungeon incarnate to an extent.

Writing is also something I love, and Pokémon just so happens to be the fandom I write predominently for. My OTP is Lucian/Shauntal (BookshelfShipping), thus a lot of my more recent work has been for them. I also love exploring Olympia as a character, and I've got a few other ship fics as well.

Temporarily shedding my cageyness LOL... hiya there! I see you've already made yourself at home here, that's great! Please feel free to post your other fics and writing in our Written Word section if you'd like, I'll be happy to review them for you if you give me a shout! I've never heard of your OTP before, but I think it has lots of potential, given they're both writers ehehe... hope to see you around, Audre! o/

Back
Top Bottom