• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ATTENTION: Prefixes added

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Wasted Years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
The Head Administrator has added certain thread Prefixes to certain forums in the Bulbagarden Battle Center. The moderator staff of said forums has decided that these prefixes can be very beneficial to these forums and they are listed below.

To find out how to use these, click here. I made a small and simple tutorial.

The prefixes that were added are:

For Standard Rules Battles:
WIFI 4th GEN
SIMULATOR 4th GEN

WIFI 5th GEN
SIMULATOR 5th GEN

For the Free Battle:
4th GEN
5th GEN

For Battle Strategies & Tactics:
DISCUSSION
RMT

If you think that there should be more prefixes made send me a PM telling me for which section(standard rules battles, free battles, bs&t, tournament colosseum) do you want the prefix, and WHY. Note that for it to be approved it will first be discussed by the moderator staff to see if it really could be beneficial.

Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom