• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Attention!!!! This just in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that does it. INFRACTED!

I was wondering when he'd do this.

Unfortunately Serebii Joe, you don't have all those wonderful 503 errors that Bulbagarden has. That means Bulbagarden has somethin' you don't which makes it better. XD

Bulbagarden is soooooo cool. *folds arms and gives look of satisfaction*

Unfortunately Serebii Joe, you don't have all those wonderful 503 errors that Bulbagarden has. That means Bulbagarden has somethin' you don't which makes it better. XD

Bulbagarden is soooooo cool. *folds arms and gives look of satisfaction*

I agree with this statement.

Cool story, bro. I'mma let you finish in a minute, but Bulbapedia is the best Pokémon information site around.

Why is it that Joe suddenly has impeccable spelling and grammar?

Cool story, bro. I'mma let you finish in a minute, but Bulbapedia is the best Pokémon information site around.

Whoa, hold on I have that image somewhere...

*searches*

This, NyaChan, is why I save images.

SerebiiGetsKanyed.png

But Serebii, I thought you only mentioned your inside sources when someone else brings them up?

With the release of this news, I feel like this thread has been booming with discussion & trade respectively.

Yup. Serebii's claims are as bold as evar.

Where's Kasumi when you need her?

I am awesome and you should all worship me and my fabulous site. Especially the wonderful colour scheme and the amazing info from my inside sources.

SEREBII.NET RULES!

Until Next Time. See Ya.

I heartily endorse this event or product.

Why is it that Joe suddenly has impeccable spelling and grammar?
If you had ever conversed with me, you would know that my spelling and grammar is fantastic. That said, there is the occassional typo, not spelling mistake, on the site. In addition to that, I used to write the site in a manner to seem accessible to the young people. I have since changed this policy.

I knew something was up... so wait, which mod is SerebiiJoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom