• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

$aturn¥oshi's cracked art.

$aturn¥oshi

Stealin' cars.
Reaction score
My glam Voltorb. A rush job. More to come... Maybe.

0424092024.jpg

I'm lovin' it! I wonder where Voltorb has gone in the anime lately.

Your voltorb looks lovely, glamorous, and pretty. A model for the ideal feminine form!...

...of voltorb

She looks like a tough cookie. But still pretty glam. And kind of frustrated too. Good job!

Imma think of new stuff to draw.

LOL, it's been over a year and you are just thinking of drawing another image! Shame shame shame shame shame on you. If this was real life I'd be shaking my finger right now, from the time I post to the time you see it!

Is that Voltorb... LesBionic?
Glam rock.

LOL, it's been over a year and you are just thinking of drawing another image! Shame shame shame shame shame on you. If this was real life I'd be shaking my finger right now, from the time I post to the time you see it!
I forgot this thread even existed.

Nice work with Voltorb ^^ might draw a glam mon later ^^after I finshi my project but I have one little crit, if the Voltorb was a perfect circle it would look nicer but for a rush work it's so fine ^^

Why was this a rush job, anyway? Were you on a deadline, or did you just rush?

Back
Top Bottom