• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

August summaries

Wow!

It's cool that Gary's returning! ^^

And I wonder if Ash will get to have a rematch with him. That would be GREAT!!!! ^_^

It will be funny if Paul shows up in that episode, or at least meets Gary at some point. He'll be like, "Huh? Who the heck is Gary?". XD

But anyway, yeah, it would be really awesome if the writers put both of Ash's rivals in one episode.

11866557187284307.jpg

Mismagius episode looks tight.

Is that...a CroagunkJenny? o.o

This episode looks awesome. xd

Croagunk's evil plot to put Brock off Officer Jenny?

I knew it. That Pokémon's jealous...

Croagunk!Jenny made me wet myself )':

But the art looks superb. Maybe Kinoshita isn't that significantly bad anymore?

I hope.

I'm guessing the dreams start off good and then go horribly wrong.

Dawn's is in a Contest dressed in a Piplup outfit, and Ash seems to be battling Shirona...0.o
We also have the Groudon and Rayquaza fight in a Colloseum, and Johanna appears in a Contest Get-Up.

I can only imagine the bizarre Giovanni Fantasy TR might get stuck in...

Speaking of that, I'm currently suspecting they'll give Ash Hippopotas or Shieldon...

I've been kinda holding out on Satoshi getting Tatetops myself. For all the people whining about Satoshi's type coverage, it'd cover two that he's never had before for one thing (Steel and Rock... assuming you don't count Yougiras), plus it'd finally get fossil Pokemon out of this "ridiculously rare and uncapturable" rut they've been in since the series began (let's just hope we can get a decent Lilyla and Yuradle appearance sometime afterwards -_-).

While the Hippopotas episode's summary makes it look like it'd be anything but a capture episode now, it seems the J episode's summary didn't bring up something to suggest capture's impossible, which is good (with the possible exception of Shigeru's appearance... I mean, he has been involved with fossil-resurrecting judging from a previous Housou special, so it could be his... and if it's not his, he could end up saving it from J through capture instead of Satoshi).

While the Hippopotas episode's summary makes it look like it'd be anything but a capture episode now, it seems the J episode's summary didn't bring up something to suggest capture's impossible, which is good (with the possible exception of Shigeru's appearance... I mean, he has been involved with fossil-resurrecting judging from a previous Housou special, so it could be his... and if it's not his, he could end up saving it from J through capture instead of Satoshi).

I wouldn't be surpised if it is his, though another thing is with him and J being in the same episode i don't see how it would be remotely possible to squeeze in a capture as well with the chaos that is sure to go down. Ash and Dawn's captures are usually built up as well.

Also, i want see Gary and J fight now, the only thing he'd have trouble with is Salamance.

Why? Salamence is part Flying, so it'd be the only one of J's known Pokemon who would have a weakness to Electivire.

Not too mention they seemed to make Drapion her most powerful and main fighter in the first one (which it sadly didn't do too much).

I for one wanna see a big Drapion vs. Electivire battle.

Why? Salamence is part Flying, so it'd be the only one of J's known Pokemon who would have a weakness to Electivire
By the game mechanics, electric attacks have normal effectiveness on flying dragons. Though that doesn't matter too much in the anime since Gary could create a strategy, probably involving hitting it while in the air.

A Drapion battle would also be cool. And more likely since it's her 4th-gen Pokémon.

These episodes sound wicked, you know what would be funny? If Team Rockets dream merged with Ash in the Nightmare oneXD
But yah I can't wait for J and Garys reappearnce, should rock hard.

So, Shigeru appears again huh. About time. Especially since it is almost a year since we last so him.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom