• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AURA

Name: Sword XIV
Height/Weight: 6'2, 190
Faction: Gatherer

Appearance: Sword's most distinctive feature is his straight, copper colored hair, which reaches just barely past chin length. He has tan skin, with freckles dotting his face, and bright green eyes. He's fairly tall, at six feet, with a slender frame, accentuated with lean muscle. While he is fairly strong, he's built for dexterity.
Personality: Sword likes swords. He is the 14th bearer of the name Sword, and the 14th wielder of the Cobalt Blade. He takes it very seriously, and spends much of his time training to be a beater swordsman. Outside of this, he's a bit gruff. He can be nice, of course, but he's a bit of a tough nut to crack. He's also extremely strong willed. Once he sets his mind to something, he simply will not give up.

Additional Information: His sword has two brothers: The Laurel Sword, and the Crimson Saber. If all three of them are reforged together, they'll create an unmatched weapon.

Aura Ability
Quick Aura: Sword's aura lets him increase the speed of his body. By default, it simply increases his reflexes. With some effort, he can temporarily boost his movement speed so that he can move up to 20 feet in the blink of an eye. Note that this is not teleporting: He's just moving to fast to see. So he can't go through walls. Also, attacking and using this power is a bit too much for him right now.

Equipment & Talents
Sword's weapon of choice is his father's blade, known as the Cobalt Blade. It's a longsword, about 2.5 feet long, with dark blue metal. The hilt is a very dark grey, with a cross guard. The sword is said to have been forged from a fallen star, although Sword isn't sure he believes it. However, it definitely does have unique properties. It's very sharp, and seeing as it's been in his family four 14 generations and lacks any visible scratches or dents, it's clearly very durable. However, it's main power is that it can absorb energy based attacks. So Sword can use it to block attacks from magic users. Of course, he has to know the attack is coming and be fast enough to block it.

Re: AURA

@smaug85;, @Heroic Sociopath;
Thank you for not adding to the abundance of estrogen in the roster, haha. Accepted. I really like your powers, by the way. Very balanced, but useful.

@Peaceful Giraffe;
Reservations are closed, for now. You'll simply have to post your sign-up whenever you so wish, as I'm leaving them open for a little while longer.

R E M I N D E R
RP will begin at around 8 or 9 Central Standard Time. I simply have to post up the start-up thread. Anyone who wishes to join, you may post your sign up within this thread, which will become an OOC. Also, know these points:
  • You all will begin in the same area, but may come out from different ones.
    • Aura Gatherers are able to be under the Eastern Terran branch, like Sera, or they can be from another that have been called to hers.
    • Others are able to go nuts. Well, not too nuts, but yeah.
  • Always give a heads up when your posting may decrease or fall off altogether.
  • Praise the sun.

Last edited:
Name: Oni Masuda
Height/Weight: 5'6/109lb
Faction: Aura Gatherer?/Other? It's difficult to tell at times since she shares several ideals with them.

Appearance: Oni has mid-length black hair and emerald green eyes that show signs of the devil's work. Likewise, she has pale skin, and wears an all black outfit consisting of a skirt and a long-sleeved shirt with frills around the edges, along with black boots that have seen better days. She's certainly not unattractive, but she wouldn't believe you if you told her so. She stands at roughly about 5'6 and is a lightweight class at a mere 109lb. Overall, her appearance is rather foreboding.

Personality: As herself, Oni is actually a very kind but serious person. She hates to see the innocent get hurt, and dislikes people who think it is ok to put others in harms way. She will put her own needs before others. She has severe trust issues and will automatically distrust an Aura Gatherer, and automatically trust an innocent, which may not always be 100% healthy. She treats innocents with respect until they lose it. She is deeply emotional, as a side effect of her aura, and may often take things to heart that the average person would not.

Additional Information: Oni extremely distrusts the Aura Gatherers.

(This is a farfetched idea, but I'd figure I'd try it.)

Aura Ability: Legion Aura
Legion aura is an offensive type aura that allows the user to create waves of darkness to blind the opponent and can manipulate shadows to take physical forms to lash out at opponents. However, having such a powerful aura takes a heavy toll on her psyche, which is where the aura gets its name. Legion aura creates numerous other voices in her head that Oni is forced to control, and occasionally, when lets loose, her personality shifts based on the personality of the voice that has taken over. This is generally a harder struggle when Oni takes heavy battle damage, giving her the nickname of 'Demon.' Some of her voices are gentle, some of them are bold, but the one she struggles with the most is Sayla, a particularly aggressive voice that shows no mercy on the battlefield, and has a hard time distinguishing friend from foe. It also offers accelerated regeneration, but not immediate. More along the lines of a broken bone healing in two or three days versus taking a couple of weeks, or a bullet hole, once the metal has been removed, healing over night.

Equipment & Talents:
Oni always had equipment on her for any type of combat. She wears a twin set of handguns holstered at her side, and has a set of small knives hidden in her jacket. Her main weapon is an odd one, a mechanical black scythe with an integrated rifle that can be folded and placed on a sling behind her back. Oni is also, due to her experience in combat, a very capable fighter, and medic, due to having to treat her wounds by herself with guidance from the one voice that seems not to be her enemy.

Last edited:
@Crimson Impact; You have like... four different names going on here xD Keep it consistent, but otherwise, it's acceptable.

There's only two names @.@ Oni is the actual one, and Silver is the voice that takes over. But thanks XD Did you read the PM I sent you?

Indeed I did, I like it. Sucks that she went through that; her distrust is very understandable.

Um... Can you call the other voice something else? My character's name is Silver...

Ah shit, that's right. First I tennis, now I forget my characters... I'm the worst GM ever.

Eh...? Damn. It was meant to be a Fairy Tail reference. Um...recommendations, anyone?

Maybe like Snow or something?

Sayla. Syla. Sylar...

My god.

1. Are sign-ups still open?

2. If sign-ups are still open, is this the same New Earth from The Militia?

3. If this is the same New Earth and sign-ups are still open, can I sign up as Astrix?

1. Are sign-ups still open?

2. If sign-ups are still open, is this the same New Earth from The Militia?

3. If this is the same New Earth and sign-ups are still open, can I sign up as Astrix?

1. Yes, they are. But, I'm putting a cap on female characters.
  2. It is the exact same, yes.
  3. So long as you fit him to the new setting, you may.

Also...
@Heliolisk; @Charles Dunois;
Not, to rain on your parade, guys, but why fight when the police are closing in? Seems a tad random, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom