• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, edit or delete those posts, I would say; trust me, you're about to get a good fight in a few posts.

Let me see. *checks* Yep, that is defs an auto-hit. @Heliolisk; Watch it with godmodding.

My damn phone won't let me delete my post, but just ignore it.

Looks like the fight with the cops is over yun just give me the word and I'll join in.

In reply to your post, @Heroic Sociopath;

The police have technology that scans you, as shown in one of the previous posts. They're going to be suspicious as to why we have weapons, especially when sabotage just happened. They will take us in, find out that we're Aura users, and therein lies the problem. We go into the forest, where we have a chance to escape, and suddenly our chances of survival go up. Anything else you need to know?

Also, Sera is going to try and keep Natasha and Adele safe. They're free to say they want to fight, and can stay, Sera would just get annoyed.

Frankly, I feel like I should speed it along since everyone's getting impatient. So, police fight starts now.

Yeah, btw, sorry about talking like a disgruntled little girl. That's what a frustrating day at work will do to you, I suppose.

Ah, no, you're fine.

Besides, "like"? I thought you were a little girl, Yun. Have you been lying to me all these years?

>.> <.< Shit, I've been found out.

Ah yes, @Crimson Impact;, we do need to discuss your input into the story. Sorry, I've been busy. VM me, please, if you still wish to be a part.

I need to edit my post to account for @smaug85;'s badassery.

@cannspec2; Just make sure that you aren't breaking the setting or anything. Like, make him an Aura user but be wary of the limitations of them. I think after Astrix comes in, I'll close down sign-ups. It'll get too large for me to handle if I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom