• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AureliaShipping (Ash x Lillie) Thread

Firstly, a kind reminder that this is the Ash x Lillie thread.

These shipping names have been chosen according to polls, as official names:

Ash x Lillie - AshlieShipping

I'm afraid you must not have noted the latest developments on the official naming thread on Serebii were most of this polling and debate took place. After a lengthy process, which I witnessed and was a part of from the start, the community there agreed upon AureliaShipping. You can chronicle the discussion here.

I suppose that kind of ruins the big reveal I had planned but, alas. Thanks to all who voted in the naming poll and submitted names. I look forward to discussing this ship with all of you who are here now and all who have yet to come. After months of polling and debate we finally get to all come together in celebration of Ash x Lillie's official christening.

I'll have to write, or at least try to write, some Aurelia fan fiction to mark the occasion.

Cheers!

The second poll began on November 18 and ended on November 29.
In the poll it is seen that the winner is Ashlie against Aurelia, with difference of 90 votes in favor of Ashlie.
Everyone believe that this result should be respected in the poll.

¡Greetings and Good luck!

Recommendation/Suggestion: Polls Threads only in Serebii or Bulbagarden websites for everyone vote with security, confidence, honesty and respect the results in each poll. Not do Polls on the Straw Poll or similar pages because there are bad people can commit crime (sabotage) on the honest votes of the people, this is what happened with the "four" "shipping names" in Strawpoll.

¡Thank you very much for your attention!

Last edited:
Okay, but I'm confused now, what is Ash and Lillie's shipname? is it AshlieShipping or AureliaShipping? oh and another thing if you can answer it, but I can see how you can get AshlieShipping by putting their names together but what is AureliaShipping's name origin? like why is it called AureliaShipping?

Also is Ash and Mallow's ship name "AlolaShipping" or "AlohaShipping"?

Okay, but I'm confused now, what is Ash and Lillie's shipname? is it AshlieShipping or AureliaShipping? oh and another thing if you can answer it, but I can see how you can get AshlieShipping by putting their names together but what is AureliaShipping's name origin? like why is it called AureliaShipping?

Also is Ash and Mallow's ship name "AlolaShipping" or "AlohaShipping"?
It is AureliaShipping, because RedPhoenix pulled Ashlie out of the poll early due to suspect activity.

The name Aurelia is after a genus of jellyfish, more colloquially called the moon jellyfish. This is in reference to Lillie's resemblance to UB-01, which is... a weird jellyfish thing from another dimension.

Ash/Mallow is AlohaShipping.

Well everyone it looks like we have our first AureliaShipping episode.

SM008 - December 22nd

According to the summaries I've read, Ash and Lillie are given an egg to raise together as part of a class assignment.

I can only imagine that this will turn into somewhat of a mini-arc, as they raise the egg that will probably hatch to be Alolan Volpix. Not to mention this arc will probably mark the beginning to Lillie coming to overcome her aversion to Pokémon. There is so much room for interactions here, plus the emotional development from Lillie, that's its bound to be good.

Personally, all of that extra speculation aside, I'd be happy just if someone, or one of them, comments on how their like the egg's mother and father.

It is AureliaShipping, because RedPhoenix pulled Ashlie out of the poll early due to suspect activity.

The name Aurelia is after a genus of jellyfish, more colloquially called the moon jellyfish. This is in reference to Lillie's resemblance to UB-01, which is... a weird jellyfish thing from another dimension.

Ash/Mallow is AlohaShipping.

Thank You. :D

So it`s Aureliashipping? Was wondering what it was going to be. I guess that name will grow on me eventually, based on some of the options it could have been so much worse!

Lillie will be taking care of Ash's Pikachu in SM030

Lillie one of the best characters with mao (Mallow), and Suiren (Lana)

SM030 was pretty good, I hope Ash and Lillie befriending each other's Pokemon leads to more good bonding moments between them in the future.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom