• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's how ya do it. GG Town, it was a good effort, and nice job Elementar.

Did you enjoy the game?
I did, yes.
What did you think of the story?
I think it was pretty good, loving the connection to VGB
Did you like the NPC mechanic?
I actually really did. It's a good way to stop FT from giving away the potential setup, and I might have to totally steal borrow it sometime.
Other than the vanilla characters required for balance reasons, what did you think of the roles?
I think you did pretty well with 'em. From what I know of the characters we had you picked some pretty good roles for them. And although they were needed for balance, personally I think it was just a little unfair to the MHA universe to have all 3 of its representatives be Vanilla, but they did get 3 slots so, I guess it balances out.
Would you have done anything differently?
Well, what we did apparently worked just fine sooo... No, I don't think I would.
Is AussieEevee insane?
Why yes, yes you are :p
Do you have any other comments?
Why yes, I was trying to blow Max up with a misfired Supercharged power.

BTW we had Rolecop as a factional power! How cool is that!?

Did you enjoy the game?
It was fun, although it annoyed me that I figured out lone was partnered with Elementar or Kharixi the moment I died. I should keep a better track on votes...

Its cool to link it to vgb, it was good.

For flavour its a nice addition, but the first time it kinda confused me. I wasn't sure if that was an actual game related thing.

Other than the vanilla characters required for balance reasons, what did you think of the roles?
Balanced and creative in some of them. I always try to submit characters who most definitely turn out to have an interesting role and I succeeded.

Wait factional rolecop? Ok that is strong and allows for easy kills on cop and doc. No matter who dies on scum, the power stays.

Follow my instincts. Something was off about the aussies. "imagine if they were the duo, that would be cool"

Is AussieEevee insane?
Answer it with this: will AussieEevee stop hosting mafia?

As MegaPod said (don't steal my idea :mad: ) a villain game would be cool

Wait factional rolecop? Ok that is strong and allows for easy kills on cop and doc. No matter who dies on scum, the power stays.
Yeah, looking back I think that's something I should have dropped or changed about the mafia team due to how small the game ended up being.

You should have access to the mafia chat and be able to judge for yourself if you think it made the mafia team overpowered.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yeah, it was quite fun
It was a good read, and made the game very enjoyable
Yeah it was good.
I enjoyed them, and I like the roles that were in this game.
Maybe if I decided to vote for Elementar instead of Darthwolf towards the later half of Day 3, I decided to stick with my vote despite Elementar being slightly more scummy.
Is AussieEevee insane?
I wouldn't think so.
I had feeling Lone was mafia after his silence after his vote on Day 3, but Kharixi and Elementar are top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom