• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirming and saying that I am Team Iron Man for the characters and Team Iron Man for the reasoning, in the movie Captain Murica: Civil War that is.

Now to get the fight starting I will Vote: DarthWolf.
WE as town will not trust him this time, my apologies if you are also town but we have to get rid of the threads first. (I am totally not making you the new James Rhodes by shooting you out of the air first)

Thinking that you could vote me, you will not interfere with my plans.

Confirmed.

Vote: Elementar

Clearly Thanos is not the hero....

Not saying atm, I have a few questions about the setup which I'll know the answer to after N1 at most, then I might elaborate on this.

... Seriously Marth? This is mafia... We're all hiding something #WorstReasoningEvah :p

And I believe I should not have posted that because people will not like that and are gonna vote me because of it...

Hmm, looking at things right now, I actually think that Cheff is more likely independent than Mafia. Since I can't see Town or Mafia refusing to say their alignment, Town would tell the truth and Mafia would just lie and say Town. The way the conflict's presented in the movie means that without knowing the game, either team could be town. I think that if he was on either Team Cap or Team Tony he'd know which one was which, simply by virtue of being one of them.

Of course this still has the question of what kind of indep, but I don't think he's Mafia at the very least.

Hmm, looking at things right now, I actually think that Cheff is more likely independent than Mafia. Since I can't see Town or Mafia refusing to say their alignment, Town would tell the truth and Mafia would just lie and say Town. The way the conflict's presented in the movie means that without knowing the game, either team could be town. I think that if he was on either Team Cap or Team Tony he'd know which one was which, simply by virtue of being one of them.

Of course this still has the question of what kind of indep, but I don't think he's Mafia at the very least.
What do you think I've been trying to push from him :p

Hmm, I agree that Cheff is most likely independent, so I would also like more information before lynching him.

Not seeing anything else that pings me right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom