• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, because of me being paranoid and seeing ghosts in everything I misread my wincon as possible Town v Town, which is why I didn't want to say anything yet about what my team is, but after having some questions answered I can safely say that I am town.

Cheff out (for dinner)

Day 1.5 Votals
Alright, because of me being paranoid and seeing ghosts in everything I misread my wincon as possible Town v Town, which is why I didn't want to say anything yet about what my team is, but after having some questions answered I can safely say that I am town.

Cheff out (for dinner)
So... Just to be sure, what team?

The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. of course.

But seriously, I'm in the team with ma boy Peter Parker

That...isn’t true.

One team, Led by renowned superhero Captain America, and consisted of Thor, Peter Parker, Izuku Midoriya, Peter Quill, Gran Torino, Jack-Jack Parr, Wanda Maximoff, Elliot Dunkel and Shoto Torino, believed that the recent law passed by the United Nations, was a mistake and they had the duty and the right to help out wherever possible.

The other team had been sent by the United Nations to bring Captain Roger’s team in. It was led by genius physicist, Tony Stark.. Aka Iron Man, and consisted of Eric Myers, James Rhodes, Clint Barton, Adam Jensen, Barry Allen, Bruce Wayne, Ando Masahashi, Natalia Romanova, And Tommy Oliver, the legendary Black Dino Thunder Ranger.

Why would you say that, Elementar?

In Cheff's defence, the FT says that Spidey's with Cap in this game. He probably just saw that and didn't really think about the movie.
Trouble is he flip flops about himself. First he (perhaps jokingly, maybe) says he’s on team Iron Man, then says he’s with Spidey (why him specifically?), then says he’s not with Spidey the moment Elementar ERRONEOUSLY claims that Spidey is with Iron Man.

Night 1: Maybe they were distracted?

Day One end phase Votals
Thanos 1: Lone_Garurumon
CheffOfGames 2: MegaPod, Darthwolf
Lone_Garurumon 1: Thanos
Elementar 1: jdthebud

The battle had continued throughout the day, with the heroes facing off tirelessly against eachother.

“Bracio Staff!” Tommy Oliver called, and raised his weapon into the air then slammed it into the ground, sending huge streaks of fire towards the Iron Spider, Peter Parker. Peter quickly raised his hand up and shot a web out of them that latched onto the parked plane above him and swung up out of the way. “Haha, you missed me!” He called.

“What are you supposed to be?” A young girl asked as she circled around Adam Jensen. The enhanced cyborg watched her, before his arms adjusted themselves and he punched the ground, sending a shockwave that knocked the girl off her feet.
“Heads up.” Eric Myers, the Quantum Ranger called as he ran up behind Adam and jumped into the air, he used Adam’s shoulders as a boost to give himself more altitude and came down in a flying kick, that sent the young girl flying across the airport just as she was trying to stand up. The young girl crashed into a parked tanker, and fell to the ground, changing forms to that of a young boy.

Dear CheffOfGames, you are

latest

Elliot Dunkel from EGS

Elliot Daniel Dunkel is Tedd's best friend and has been one of the main characters of El Goonish Shive since its inception.

Elliot is one of the more "normal" and reserved of the main characters, but is nevertheless one of the strongest of the human characters, owing to his membership in the Anime Style Martial Arts Dojo (ASMA Dojo). Because of this and the incident with the Dewitchery Diamond, which caused the creation of Elliot's female duplicate Ellen, Elliot has "awakened" and is thus developing more advanced magic abilities, though they are currently related mostly to his having been in a Female variant #5 form when he touched the diamond, rather than being related to his own personality.

Due to your ability to change forms, you are the Distraction… the Doctor. At night, you may choose a superhero and you will become the distraction, drawing most hostile actions away from that superhero.

You are allied with Captain America and you win when your team eliminates Iron Man’s team.

This character was submitted by Lone_Garurumon

CheffOfGames was eliminated. He was Elliot Dunkel, the town doctor

“Okay, that is just… weird.” Eric said, then dove out of the way just in time to avoid Thor’s hammer as it flew past him.

“Elliot’s down!” Peter Quill… AKA Starlord… called and whipped around with his elemental guns to fire a consecutive stream at Tony Stark as he flew down towards the group.

It is now Night 1. Phase ends on the 6th of May at midnight AWST.

Aww, we killed Elliot. Also the Doctor I guess. The loss of Elliot's the real tragedy here though.

Elliot is one of the more "normal" and reserved of the main characters, but is nevertheless one of the strongest of the human characters, owing to his membership in the Anime Style Martial Arts Dojo (ASMA Dojo). Because of this and the incident with the Dewitchery Diamond, which caused the creation of Elliot's female duplicate Ellen, Elliot has "awakened" and is thus developing more advanced magic abilities, though they are currently related mostly to his having been in a Female variant #5 form when he touched the diamond, rather than being related to his own personality.
If this paragraph right 'ere don't tell ya how wacky EGS gets then nothin' will.

First he (perhaps jokingly, maybe) says he’s on team Iron Man
That was about the movie, I agree with the standpoint IM takes there
then says he’s with Spidey (why him specifically?)
Because Spidey is amazing okay
then says he’s not with Spidey the moment Elementar ERRONEOUSLY claims that Spidey is with Iron Man.
Because I kinda forgot that Spidey was on a different team in the movie than here
CheffOfGames was eliminated.
Cheff out *micdrop*

Eevee, can I become IO? I wanna see the setup and such and how people play out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom