• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I kind of agree on Max's pointless post but he always does that, so it's hard for me to justify lynching him solely based on that.

Now given the 9 players that started this game, I'm thinking we are in either a 7/2 or possibly 6/2/1 setup, although I think it's more likely to be the first. We have 7 left now, so we are either at 5/2 or 4/2/1, which could be grounds for a LYLO today. However, there has been no indication that is the game state so...@AussieEevee will you tell us if we are in a -YLO state?

as for who to lynch...I'm okay with both Darth and Lone right now.

Let's go with Vote: Thanos.

He feels to me like he trying to just get by and his posts aren't contributing anything helpful IMO.
The rules say that he won't tell us what kind of -LO we're in, but he will tell us if the phase could be the last. Given that he hasn't said anything yet, I think we're fine for today at the very least.

Thanos at the very least pointed out something that he didn't like. That at the very least puts him above Max and Kharixi for me.

What post are you referring to exactly?
This one here:
Yeah, same...
In response to this post:
No one's really standing out in either direction to me, honestly.

Neither of them are good, but Kharixi was at least responding to a question he got asked, Max wasn't prompted and doesn't seem to have anything to say besides the fact that he can't pick anyone one way or the other.

@Lone_Garurumon maybe I'm grasping at straws a bit but I just feel like Max is too easy a target given his history with getting lynched as town so many times for those kinds of posts, so I'm trying to kick up some dust somewhere else.

I mean I kind of agree on Max's pointless post but he always does that, so it's hard for me to justify lynching him solely based on that.

Now given the 9 players that started this game, I'm thinking we are in either a 7/2 or possibly 6/2/1 setup, although I think it's more likely to be the first. We have 7 left now, so we are either at 5/2 or 4/2/1, which could be grounds for a LYLO today. However, there has been no indication that is the game state so...@AussieEevee will you tell us if we are in a -YLO state?

as for who to lynch...I'm okay with both Darth and Lone right now.

Let's go with Vote: Thanos.

He feels to me like he trying to just get by and his posts aren't contributing anything helpful IMO.
Considering I wasn't able to post much in D1, and I don't like to make pointless posts or contribute nothing and considering how inactive this game was I struggled to make a worthwhile post since I didn't have anything to go by. Now I do
Vote: Max1996
I don't like his cwac post and it feels like he's trying hard not to stand out.

Lone and jd both make a good point. It's not the best performance but it seems too easy on max though.

Now here is maybe a farfetched idea but I think that Thanos is a good lynch option. There is a good chance scum is jumping on a small yet potential wagon this late in the phase. Nothing really stands out to him either good or bad.
Vote: Thanos

I would still like to keep an eye out for max though.
@Max1996 what makes lone's reason lacking?

I'd admittedly forgotten about Max's history on posts like these. Now that you've pointed it out I'm less certain than I once was. I don't really feel like this is warranted anymore.

Unvote: Max1996

I'm still not totally sold on Thanos though. I'll admit that the only meaningful thing he's done so far is look at Max, but he at least tried to look for something. I don't think he was jumping on a bandwagon when he went for Max either, he mentioned Max before I did.

Hmmm... As I said earlier, I'm just getting town vibes from Max for some reason. I think that everyone's just grasping at straws, so each argument is bad but still equally valid. Lone's jump off Max seems a little iffy, but I do like how they're not going for Thanos. I think Thanos has done more than Kharixi, and I'm aware that they haven't had a large amount of experience either. We usually don't go for inactives, and everyone's just set on lynching either Max or Thanos (the two least contributing other than Kharixi). I feel like they're both easy targets, and I'm getting towny vibes from all of them. Like Mido usually says, just because someone is being more active doesn't mean they are town. In a more inactive game like this, it's quite easy for a mafia to sway everyone but posting a little more than everyone else and suggest wagons.

Still, I have no idea who to go for... Ugh.

@AussieEevee will you tell us if we are in a -YLO state?
Check the rules.

9. Eevee games contain no Hyper-Majority rules, and do not announce -Lo. Instead, two things are different about Eevee games.
9a. If it is a day phase and the game is capable of ending within this day phase, or the night phase, you will be notified that this may be the last phase of the game. If it is night phase, you will get the same notification but it does not apply to the next day phase.

I voted Max1996 as he didn't answer my question, and the most scummiest actions but I'm surprised he didn't vote me so that kinda sways me towards town
Darth seems very suspicious in the fact that he jumps on my bandwagon with weak reasoning, I'll keep in mind, and if I die dearth should become the no 1 scum suspect.
Vote: Lone_Garumon

I voted Max1996 as he didn't answer my question, and the most scummiest actions but I'm surprised he didn't vote me so that kinda sways me towards town
Darth seems very suspicious in the fact that he jumps on my bandwagon with weak reasoning, I'll keep in mind, and if I die dearth should become the no 1 scum suspect.
Vote: Lone_Garumon
Yet you vote lone without any reason at all... Except suspecting me.

I mean it is pretty obvious that I voted Lone to make sure I don't get lynched.

Night 2: Quantum Thunder

DarthWolf (0):
Elementar (0):
jdthebud (0):
Kharixi (0):
Lone_Garurumon (2): Max1996, Thanos
Max1996 (0):
Thanos (2): jdthebud, DarthWolf

Not Voting: (3): Elementar, Kharixi, Lone_Garurumon

Barry Allen, also known as the Flash, was running at full speed around Peter Parker, Spiderman, and it was making the teenager dizzy.

“Stop it!” Peter called and thrust out his hands, unleashing powerful webs that wrapped around Barry’s legs, and held the speedster in place.

“Not so fast now, are you?” Peter asked and ran off towards the rest of the battle.

Eric Myers and Thor faced off. “You’re annoying me.” Eric complained.
Thor shrugged. “I’m sorry to hear that,” He said as he raised his hammer.
“I bet.” Eric said as he raised his blaster and tapped the button on the side of the weapon. “Freeze Strike Mode!” He called and the blaster’s handle moved to sword mode, followed by the blade glowing a bright silvery white. Eric and Thor ran at eachother, and they each struck eachother as they passed eachother.

It was a tense moment as the two stood there, back to back before explosions rang out, and the two were thrown into separate walls, and slid to the ground.

Eric’s suit disappeared as he lay there and Thor groaned. He was also out of the fight.

prtf-rg-eric.jpg

Eric Myers, the Quantum Ranger, an NPC was defeated.

Chris-Hemsworth-Thor-Avengers.jpg

Thor, the mighty god of Thunder, an NPC has been defeated

“Thor’s down!” Shoto Todoroki called.

“We can’t keep this up forever.” Wanda Maximoff noted.
“Neither can they.” Steve Rogers, Captain America said.

It is now Night 2. Phase ends at Midnight on the 10th of May 2018

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom