• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Thanos flips Town (or on Captain America's team or whatever) I'll keep the post above this one in mind.
And forget that whole speculation thing, somehow I forgot the various flips outright state they're Town.
If I die, we lose. Since I have the last role that can stop mafia from committing a NK, as I find it incredibly unlikely that there would be another role like this since there is a doctor and role blocker.

If I die, we lose. Since I have the last role that can stop mafia from committing a NK, as I find it incredibly unlikely that there would be another role like this since there is a doctor and role blocker.
Ah. Give me a bit to think about what to do.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post but I'm wondering when will I be able to sub?

Welllll since there are only six players left, may as well try a reads list.
  • Thanos: I'd see them as null, as I could be inclined to believe their town claim. But seeing as this could be the last phase of the game, they might be trying to avoid a lynch, so that's more suspicious than not.
  • Darth: Not looking very good, he's hardly contributing. His very short posts also strike me the wrong way, compared to Thanos, Lone, and Elementar who have provided much more content than the rest of us remaining.
  • Elementar: He does seem to be generating discussion, buuut I do wonder if he's just drawing attention off himself and onto others. If I was to exclude that possibility, though, then he looks pretty good, except for the poor vote reasoning that Thanos pointed out.
  • Kharixi: Definitely town
  • Lone: He's playing in a way that doesn't really grab my suspicion, and he's bringing some discussion, so I'd say he's fine.
  • Max: Not contributing very much either, but his gameplay isn't particularly scummy even so. Town, I guess.
I do want to vote someone, however, so:
Vote: Thanos
I just get the feeling that this is the better immediate choice.

Oh, and the whole "town vs. town" thing just seemed likely, but then again I wasn't really paying attention to the teams in the role PMs, and apparently they were only Cap's team. Whoops.

Something about Darth makes me feel like it's better to wait on him, just a feeling. Incidentally there's also a bandwagon on Thanos, which makes it easier to take them out.
So...are you jumping on the bandwagon just because there is one?
My vote is staying on Darth, but you're next.

Something about Darth makes me feel like it's better to wait on him, just a feeling. Incidentally there's also a bandwagon on Thanos, which makes it easier to take them out.
That... sounds so unbelievably scummy, also if I die that's it town loses.
You've been bumped to a scum read.

As for why I'm siding with Thanos: It's because I'm not gonna take chances with what he's saying, considering none of the 3 dead players are Mafia.

In my defense, jumping on this wagon is easier than hoping everyone's going to suddenly go for Darth, which is what I had in mind going for Thanos instead.

The problem with that is, there's a far more solid reason to vote Darth as opposed to Thanos.
Yeah, that's a fair point.
Unvote: Thanos
Vote: DarthWolf

Not that this will make a final difference in the outcome, but I guess it's worth a shot.

Thanos, how do I appear to be playing the exact same as H&H mafia? And have you read any of my town performances? And roleblocker can easily be a scum role. (Another note is that roleblocks don't stop kills, because they stop roles. Factional kills aren't roles. Just a heads up for the future :D)

I actually want to go for Kharixi right now guys. They are very scummy switching through bandwagons and seem desperate for a lynch. I'll need others to back me up though. We can't go without a lynch this phase, so votes can't be tied. I see them as scummier than Darth or Thanos at this point. Anyone thinking the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom