• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops my bad, that probably explains why the kills happened, no need to laugh at me for not knowing considering you've been playing for longer.

Thanos, how do I appear to be playing the exact same as H&H mafia? And have you read any of my town performances? And roleblocker can easily be a scum role. (Another note is that roleblocks don't stop kills, because they stop roles. Factional kills aren't roles. Just a heads up for the future :D)

I actually want to go for Kharixi right now guys. They are very scummy switching through bandwagons and seem desperate for a lynch. I'll need others to back me up though. We can't go without a lynch this phase, so votes can't be tied. I see them as scummier than Darth or Thanos at this point. Anyone thinking the same thing?
If you really want to lynch Kharixi you would've started it yourself instead of begging other people to start it. This last part seems to reek f desperation, and feels very fake.

Activity, yes! Glad to see this.

Thanos is actually looking good now imo. Constructive posts and a good analysis.
Lone is still a town lean, nothing weird about him.
Max is getting more active and is actively starting a case on me. This could be a buddy with thanos to protect him but I doubt that.
Elementar and Kharixi seem too opposite of each other looking at what they say about each other. Kharixi is easily jumping wagons here and hasn't contr

Whoops my bad, that probably explains why the kills happened, no need to laugh at me for not knowing considering you've been playing for longer.

I'm not laughing at you all :)

I'm not asking other people to start it. I'm asking people for support, because I don't want my votes to create a tie and then a no lynch.

UNVOTE: Thanos

VOTE: Kharixi

@DarthWolf, which of Max or Lone do you think has been having most interactions with Kharixi? Also, you shouldn't need to wait for activity to start contributing. You could've created it yourself. I'd probably go after you if Kharixi's lynch is wrong.

@DarthWolf, which of Max or Lone do you think has been having most interactions with Kharixi? Also, you shouldn't need to wait for activity to start contributing. You could've created it yourself. I'd probably go after you if Kharixi's lynch is wrong.
Gotta have a look at that thoroughly later, but rn I'd say max. Don't know if that's on the good or bad side. I'll look into it.
Huh? Oh no you're understanding my message incorrectly. I came home from work and suddenly there were 3 pages to read. Which was great.

night 3: the escape

Thanos (1): , Lone_Garurumon
DarthWolf (3): Thanos, Max1996, Kharixi
Elementar (0):
Kharixi (2): DarthWolf, Elementar
Lone_Garurumon (0):
Max1996 (0):

Not Voting (0):

Clint Barton, then archer also known as Hawkeye, pressed a button on his bow, changing the arrow heads in the quiver on his back before drawing one and loading it into his bow. He pulled back and let the arrow fly, causing it to explode on the ground in front of Shoto Todoroki.

“Seriously?” Shoto asked then blinked as Hawkeye launched several more arrows at him and it threw Shoto to the ground. He groaned.

“Should we have let people die, all in the name of the law?” He asked as he got up, weakly. “Isn’t it a hero’s job to save people?”

“I’m afraid it doesn’t work that way,” Tony Stark said as he landed in front of Clint, and the shoulder launchers opened, firing a lot of tiny missiles at Shoto. The young hero was thrown backwards by the force of the explosions, and hit the ground hard. He groaned as he tried to sit up, but he was too weak to continue.

Dear Darthwolf, you are

latest

Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia

Shoto Todoroki is a student at U.A. High School training to become a Pro Hero.

Due to balancing reasons, you are vanilla. Your only power is your vote.

You are allied with Captain America and you win when your team eliminates Iron Man’s team.

This character was submitted by Kharixi

Darthwolf has been defeated. He was Shoto Todoroki, Town Vanilla

“This isn’t good.” Steve bit his lip.

“Steve, go. Get out of here.” Izuku said.

Steve blinked. “What?”

“In order to win this thing, Some of us may have to lose it.” Izuku said. “Good luck.”

Steve bit his lip, then turned and ran towards the hanger.

It is now Night 3. Phase ends at midnight on the 13th of May 2018.
This may be the last phase of the game.

Oh...Maybe I should've voted Kharixi instead.

Endgame

The fierce battle between what remained of Captain America’s forces, and Iron Man’s forces was coming to an end. In the final act, Jack-Jack Parr had turned his gaze on Izuku Midoriya, and turned into his demon form, attacking the friendly hero. While the others were uncertain as to what had come over their ally, things were clear.

They had been defeated.

Dear Kharixi, you are

latest

Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku, is the main protagonist of My Hero Academia.

Though born without a Quirk, he manages to catch the attention of the legendary hero All Might and has since become his close pupil and a student at U.A. High School, making him the ninth user of the Quirk One For All.

Because of balance reason, you are vanilla. Your only power is your vote.

You are allied with Captain America and you win when your team eliminates Iron Man’s team.

This character was submitted by Max1996

Kharixi has lost the game. They were Izuku Midoriya, Town vanilla

Dear Thanos, You are

the-iron-spider-suit.jpg

Peter Parker, Spiderman from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Peter Benjamin Parker was a high school student and a superhero with spider-like abilities, fighting crime as his alter ego Spider-Man. After receiving his abilities from a spider's bite, Parker chose to protect Queens from crime with his powers, juggling all of his superhero duties and the demands of his high school life.

Due to your webslinging abilities, you are the Roleblocker. At night you can choose a player and their abilities will fail.

This character was submitted by Elementar

Dear Max1996, you are

Jack-Jack Parr. The Incredibles

Jack-Jack is a baby and the youngest child in the Parr family; his parents are Mr. Incredible (Bob Parr) and Elastigirl (Helen Parr). His primary power is shapeshifting, but has a large number of other powers.

You have the ability to shape shift. You may choose one of these powers at night, and they will work only once.

Metal Form - Defend a player against attack.
Devil Form - Attempt to remove a player from the game.

This character was submitted by Darthwolf

---

Your powers have been supercharged. You no longer have a shot limit on your shapeshift abilities.

Thanos has lost the game. He was the Iron Spider, Town Roleblocker.
Max1996 has lost the game. He was Jack-Jack Parr, the Town JOAT.

Tony Stark rounded up his team and looked to the sky, the way the Quinnjet had flown.
“It’s not over.” He said as Natalia Romanova and Tommy Oliver walked up next to him.
“I’m sure Cap has good reasons for going rogue.” Tommy offered but Tony didn’t reply

Dear Elementar, You are

Barry_Allen_Flash_Vol_4_30.png

Barry Allen, The Flash

Barry Allen is a police scientist (his job title was changed to a forensic scientist in The Flash: Iron Heights one-shot) with a reputation for being very slow, and frequently late, which frustrates his fiancée, Iris West, as the result of being absent-minded and his devotion to crime-solving. One night, as he is working late, a lightning bolt shatters a case full of chemicals and spills all over Barry. As a result, Allen finds that he can run extremely fast and has matching reflexes and senses.

Due to your lightning fast reflexes, you can choose to do the nightly kill yourself. This will allow you to bypass any defences the target may have. You can only use this ability once.

You are allied with Iron Man and you win when your team equals or out numbers Captain America’s team.

This character was submitted by jdthebud

Dear Lone_Garurumon, You are
Ando_masahashi.jpg

Ando Masahashi from the Heroes universe.

Initially leading a bored, monotonous life in Tokyo, Japan, Ando and Hiro finally fulfilled their dreams of adventure when Hiro's ability manifested. While Hiro journeys on his quests to save the world from certain destruction; Ando remains at his side, his stalwart companion and sidekick. Initially without abilities, he synthetically gained the ability of supercharging, in order to rescue Hiro who was trapped in the past.

Due to your ability to supercharge powers, you are the supercharger. When you choose to use this on a player, their ability (Should they have one) has a chance to backfire, but it also has a chance of increased power, which would manifest itself as an added effect. You will not know what their power is, or what effect it could give.

You are allied with Iron Man and you win when your team equals or out numbers Captain America’s team.

This character was submitted by Megapod

Elementar has won the game. He was The Flash, Mafia Strongman.
Lone_Garurumon has won the game. He was Ando Masahasi, Mafia Supercharger.

Depends on the role. Doctor/Cop it would randomly effect a second target (Give results for a random target, protect a random target), roleblocking would allow the player to choose two targets at night, and it would remove the shot limit from quick assassin and shapeshift

HOWEVER, it has a 50% chance to backfire. If the RNG roll returns 25-49, it just fails. 1-25, it kills the supercharged player

Supercharge was used twice during the game, both on Max1996. First time it was used, it supercharged Max and removed his shotlimit. The second time it was used, it roleblocked Max.

In an unspecified location in the Atlantic ocean, Captain America’s quinnjet was approaching what appeared to be a huge twister in the water. As he approached through, Steve Rogers could see that it was energy, and not water. And it was dark. The entire energy spout was dark purple or black.

“You’re certain it’s down there?” A voice asked from behind Steve.
Steve half jumped. “Don’t do that.” He complained.
“Do what?” The gruff voice asked as Captain America turned to face the small yellow creature that was standing in front of him. The creature was wearing a hat, and had long pointy eyes, with a jagged tail, almost like a lightning bolt.
“Sneak up on people.” Captain America said. “Something is down there, It’s giving off too much energy to be a coincidence.”

“Don’t worry about it, you can leave it to Detective Pikachu.” The creature said as he turned towards the rare hatch.

“That’s what I was afraid you’d say.” Steve replied.

To be continued…

And thus brings to a close superhero bonanza 2.

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of the story?
Did you like the NPC mechanic?
Other than the vanilla characters required for balance reasons, what did you think of the roles?
Would you have done anything differently?
Is AussieEevee insane?
Do you have any other comments?

I’d like to give a big shout out and a huge thank you to my MoD, Vote-omenon… I mean @Elieson.

And a huge thank you to everyone that played.

And if you’re wondering, yes… That Pikachu is Darthwolf’s character from Video Game Bonanza.

Will there be a follow up to this game? I honestly don’t know. Maybe.

Something I do want to ask though. I had noted that a couple of you thought this was town v town, and I’m wondering what made you think that? I mean, the wording of the wincons was TWR standard wording.

From Vote-omenon and myself, Thanks for playing and Congratulations to Elementar and Lone_Garurumon.

Google Drive Files.

Well at least I got Elementar right.
Post all my thoughts and answers later.

Well done, Elementar and LG! Good game.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yeah, even though I died early on.

It was done very well!

Clever way of using non-submitted characters in the flavor.

Other than the vanilla characters required for balance reasons, what did you think of the roles?
They were great. I especially love what you did with my submission! :D

Pursued Elementar harder for his confusion tactics. :p

Is AussieEevee insane?
For retiring from TWR hosting and constantly setting the Discord channel on fire? I’d say so.

There should be a Supervillain Bonanza sometime!

I had noted that a couple of you thought this was town v town, and I’m wondering what made you think that?
Personally, I was wondering whether it was a Stab in the Dark type setup myself for a few phases, mainly because of Cheff’s Iron Man team joke throwing me off.

Did you enjoy the game?
Well, I liked the theme, but I did almost nothing, so I'm not sure if I enjoyed it much, hehe.
'Twas good (y)
Yeah! It adds an interesting feel to the flavor and kills, at least to me.
Eh they were alright.
No balance roles :p
Is AussieEevee insane?
Why absolutely!... not.
I'd love to see another superhero like this in the future!

Posting my thoughts later but I wanna say 1 thing.

FOLLOW D1 INSTINCT
I guessed the duo on some weird feeling but had no proof. I did see a link between the 2. In the end it was Kharixi as main suspect but opposing elementar so lone had to be involved. Well done guys.

Good game town. The confusion thing on day 1 was accidental btw. I honestly just forgot about that post. Thanks for a great game.

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes.
It was quite cool to include all these people from different universes. I liked it.
It was cool. Just added a bit more to the story.
They were good. I think it was a simpler game, which is a nice change.
Not almost post a case against my scum partner because I forgot who they were xD
Is AussieEevee insane?
Every person who hosts mafia has to be insane, but that's a good thing.
Thanks to @AussieEevee for hosting and for @Elieson for being a very colourful MoD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom