• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza 2 - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In 2015, a new law was passed by the United Nations, that required all superheroes and enhanced persons to be registered with an oversight panel.
A panel that was to oversee and manage superhero activities. Superheroes were not to deploy... especially internationally... without this panels permission. They called it the Sokovia Accords.

Naturally, there was some resistance to this, and the superhero community divided into two groups. Captain America's team believed that submitting to a panel was a mistake, while Iron Man's team believed that superheroes needed oversight. And thus began the superhero civil war, as Iron Man's team tries to bring Captain America's team under control.

You know the drill. This is a bonanza game. You sign up and submit a character to me privately. The character must be considered a superhero or enhanced individual from the universe that they are from. I then randomise them and assign them to a team, before roles appropriate to their character are assigned to them.

The Rules: Please read them as they differ from the Zexy standard ruleset.

Update: Name claiming is not allowed, submission claiming is not allowed.

The game is now NOC due to its small size (3rd May)

All submissions must be done via the forum PM system. Submissions via discord are not valid.

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours, unless phases get shortened as discussed in rule 9. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :59 count, those at :00 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
4. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
4a. Name claiming depends on the game, but if the opening post does not mention it, assume that name claiming is not allowed.
5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
9. Eevee games contain no Hyper-Majority rules, and do not announce -Lo. Instead, two things are different about Eevee games.
9a. If it is a day phase and the game is capable of ending within this day phase, or the night phase, you will be notified that this may be the last phase of the game. If it is night phase, you will get the same notification but it does not apply to the next day phase.
9b. Instead of hyper majority, late-game day phases will be shortened at the hosts discretion. This will generally be when the activity has died down, and will be announced at the beginning of the shortened phases.
9b. Hyper-majority rules, and phase shortening will be done at the hosts discretion, and will only come into play when the host feels that activity is starting to die down. if either of these rules come into play, they will be announced at the start of a phase.
10. Outside contact is permitted. Please include the hosts in all conversations.
10a. Since this is probably AussieEevee's last game he hosts, I want you to do two things when you tell me you are in. Tell me your favourite superhero franchise/universe... and tell me your favourite AussieEevee hosted game on BMGf.
11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information.
12. If the game has no deaths for 4 consecutive phases because of continuous No Lynches in the day phases followed by factions with kills purposely idling them in the night phases, or if the game has reached a stalemate state, the game will end as a tie for the parties involved.
12a. You will be warned if the game is approaching such a stalemate.
13. The most important rule. Have fun!

PLAYERS
1. @CheffOfGames Town doctor
2. @DarthWolf
3. @Max1996
4. @Lone_Garurumon
5. @Elementar
6. @MegaPod Town Vanilla
7. @Kharixi
8. @Thanos
9. @jdthebud Town cop

SUBS
1. @Jinjo

MoD
@Elieson

Last edited:
  • Staff
From the original game:
A superhero is a guy or girl that fights in the name of justice, or performs heroic acts, usually with super natural abilities. These abilities can be technological, magical or provided by natural or science.

What do I consider a superhero for this game?

Other than the obvious ones like Superman, here are a few guidelines:

*A hero that uses a technological item to assume their superhero form. Example would be the Power Rangers.
*A hero that has implants, such as Adam Jensen from Deus Ex, that provide super human abilities.
*Villains that become good, or have a change of heart. They must end up on the side of good, and not just do something heroic temporarily.
*Characters that do not join the good guys, but are using their powers to further their own goals... but while doing so, more often than not perform heroic acts unintentionally (Example would be Eric Myers, Power Rangers Time Force)
*Characters that use a mystical energy field to perform their heroic acts.

Characters like Inspector Gadget, James Bond, Doom Guy, mages, wizards, Pokemon, etcetcetc do not count as superheroes.

If in doubt, please feel free to PM myself and ask me. It'd also help if you tell me abit about that character, and why you are unsure.

Oh hey I already signed up.

I'm just like Lone and wouldn't really know something of a universe to mention. I'll be original and name DC :p
Favourite game was definitely Video Game Bonanza. First of all, it's a Bonanza, second of all... well I'll just show this picture from the game.
index.php

Now to think of a submission...

I already signed up but to show that I read the rules and stuff I'll say Marvel since I watched all of the MCU recently or Boku no Hero Academia because I read the manga recently.
As for fav game probably VGB just like Darth, don't know for sure.

I'll join in. Favorite franchise goes to My Hero Academia, and the only game I can recall participating in was True Blue.

Also for the submission, do I need to add Elieson or is it just you, Eevee?

In
The majority of the MCU
(Thor: Ragnarok, Guardians and Iron Man being my personal favourites)

I'll sub for an inactive.

I don't know much about the superhero franchises and I'll just say MCU since it's getting mentioned the most.
I've never played any of your games.

I'll take the last spot.

Favorite Superhero franchise, DC.

Video Game Bonanza for sure. :D

For some reason I thought this was a 9 player game, so I thought it was going to start soon haha. Is there a minimum number of players for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom