• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I should post in this twlight phase...

I just wanted to make sure WO gets lynched without anybody questioning it. I gave her the time to come back and say something but she did nothing. Which only made her look scummier.

It wasn't a matter of self-preservation, the votes were like:

No Lynch III (WolfOwl, Zexy, CheffOfGames)
WolfOwl I (Soaringdylan)
Zexy I (Hellcrow)

I wasn't in lynch danger unless one of WO/Cheff would vote me the way I voted WO. But that wasn't my concern at all.
I'd rather have a lynch, and I decided to take this risk; I hope she's scum, in which case I should look town enough afterwards.

Night 1: A last minute course change

FINAL VOTE TALLY
No lynch II (WolfOwl,CheffOfGames)
Wolfowl II (soaringdylan,zexy)

Maniacal Engineer and his partner, a crazy little Eevee that bounced around the place, entered the room.

"Have you got your vote list handy?" The crazy engineer asked.
"It's right here," One of the heroes said and started to hand it to Eevee when another Hero quickly grabbed it.
"Hold on." He said. "I've reconsidered my vote."
And without futher input, he handed it to the Eevee, who bounded back over to his master.

Maniacal Engineer took the vote list from Eevee and looked at it, raising his eye brow. "As you wish." He said and turned to one of the heroes.

"I am sorry, Iron Man." He said. "But you are the weakest link. Good bye."
With that, the Eevee suddenly opened his mouth and a Shadow Ball formed inside it, before he blasted Iron Man, sending him flying out of the building.

WolfOwl's RolePM said:
Dear WolfOwl, you are,

Iron_Man_bleeding_edge.jpg

Anthony Edward "Tony" Stark... Otherwise known as Iron Man

Anthony is the son is a rich business man, who is a genius and enters MIT at the young age of 15.

However, he is injured in an attack, captured. His kidnappers order him to build weapons but his injuries are dire, and shrapnel is moving towards his heart. A fellow prisoner helps Stark constructed a powered suit, and he uses it to escape. The powered suit also helps control the shrapnel and keep him alive.

Iron Man has the ability to generate defensive forcefields, and as such, you are the Doctor. At night, you can choose a player to protect.

You are part of the uninformed majority and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Pika_pika42

It is now Night 1.
Phase ends at 18th March 16:00GMT

Last edited:
First of all sorry for the delay as I had gone out for dinner.

Regarding your questions,
1) Voting someone purely to defend yourself sure seems suspicious to me. However, this may be subjective and may differ from person to person.
I think what Darth did was more like a revenge vote or something, which seems fair to me but only for the 1st day.

2) Coming to Zexy and Hellcrow, I think u both stretched the topic but maybe it was required to gather information. You both seem like Town to me.

3) WolfOwl had claimed (joked) of himself being Mafia which I think was incorrect on his part as it just added to the confusion.

First of all sorry for the delay as I had gone out for dinner.

Regarding your questions,
1) Voting someone purely to defend yourself sure seems suspicious to me. However, this may be subjective and may differ from person to person.
I think what Darth did was more like a revenge vote or something, which seems fair to me but only for the 1st day.

2) Coming to Zexy and Hellcrow, I think u both stretched the topic but maybe it was required to gather information. You both seem like Town to me.

3) WolfOwl had claimed (joked) of himself being Mafia which I think was incorrect on his part as it just added to the confusion.
1 It was just to protect myself, no revenge. I did the same thing so I understand why he did it. I just don't like the timing.

2 No comment to be added here.

3 Most experienced player point out that it's something WO often does, you shouldn't be confused by it. It was indeed just a joke. These thing tend to happen D1.

All I can say is that tonight will be a fun night. As I am going to use my power. And it might end up being amazing or it might end up being a complete suicide! Yay for me!

I'll elaborate more on my role when I get back, as I need to go to my job right now.
*recap*

It is now Night 1.
Phase ends at 18th March 16:00GMT
Well there goes my ability, as I said, My role is either amazing, or a complete suicide, the only reason it wouldn't be a complete suicide if there were to be a alive doctor in the game, which I was gonna gamble for.
Now I am completly powerless.

I must say however that even though Zexy (and partly me) fucked up by voting WolfOwl I do not have a necessary suspicion on Zexy because of it. We'll have to wait for his reaction.

Well there goes my ability, as I said, My role is either amazing, or a complete suicide, the only reason it wouldn't be a complete suicide if there were to be a alive doctor in the game, which I was gonna gamble for.
Do you want to claim your role? Now that you are powerless, you seem like you have nothing to hide.

I must say however that even though Zexy (and partly me) fucked up by voting WolfOwl I do not have a necessary suspicion on Zexy because of it. We'll have to wait for his reaction.

Lightning Rod. They're probably Thor.

Also, sorry for missing out on that. It's hard when I'm asleep during phase end. I'll need to read through it all and get back to you, but I'm not happy with the lynch obviously.

...Anyone else got anything interesting to say, or are we just going to lurk for the majority of the night?

Now if you'll excuse me...
*Resumes lurking in the shadows*
101188-the-chronicles-of-riddick-riddick-in-the-dark.gif

Hypocrisy for the win!

Day 2: The web wars

As the heroes awoke the following morning, they found Eevee was waiting for them down stairs. The little brown fox was sitting in the kitchen, with a note in its mouth. When one of the heroes approached Eevee, it dropped the note and left. When the heroes read the note, they learned that Spider Man had been eliminated.

Dear Hellcrow you are,

Spiderman50.jpg

Peter Parker, who goes by his superhero alias Spider-man.

For most people, a spider bite is painful, sometimes dangerous and for some... especially children, it can be lethal. Not so for Peter Parker. When he was bitten by a radioactive spider, he gained super powers.Initially using his powers to become a TV star, he misses the chance to stop a thief... That same thief later kills his uncle. When Spider-man later subdues the thief, he learns that with great power comes great responsibility.

Because Spider-man is known as the "friendly neighbourhood spider-man", you are the friendly neighbourizer. During Night 1, you may choose another player.
If they are informed, you will be eliminated. If they are uninformed, a private channel will be created with them.

You are part of the uninformed majority and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Elementar

It is now Day 2.
Phase ends Monday 20th March 16:00GMT
Hyper Majority is not n effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom