• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, welcome back WolfOwl. And congratulations for the auto-win, if you are mafia then you are a winner of this game no matter which side wins.

Things Cheff has done this game:
>Joke voting ME
>Joke voting Darth after finding out the ME vote counted as a vote at himself. Joke distancing that is even more likely to happen between friends who know each other RL like Darth/Cheff
>A few posts without any meaningful contribution
>Removes vote on Darth when he is under scrutiny
>Name claim joke as Flash
>NLs just like the consensus when WO does it; around this time he also promises making a post which is late. He also only really shows up because I called him out for being around but not posting.
>Upon seeing Elementar calling Darth out I start suspecting Darth/Cheff team. After Dylan points out he could be scum I start actually checking if Cheff was active.
>Cheff was active and did nothing while every single person other than Darth and Cheff voted Darth. That basically means, all the town.
>A bit later, Cheff subs out. Meta reasoning, I know. This wouldn't even be allowed in other sites, but after what happened in Sun/Moon Mafia when Cheff was scum and had to antagonize Darth + him feeling like things are not going well this time once again could've been enough to push him to the brink of subbing out.

If you are a vig, please shoot WolfOwl tonight. Dylan said so too IIRC.
If you are a cop, please check Wolfowl tonight.

Is quoting stuff four times in a row a thing now? Thanks Hellcrow :)
I actually checked WolfOwl's activity from the point I said I suspect her until deciding to lynch her. The whole point of voting at the last minute was to surprise her, so of course I would checking what she was doing around the time. She actually avoided this thread (or so it seemed like)

Anyway, it shouldn't matter much anymore. @Soaringdylan don't you agree with the above theory?

Night 2: The fire is out

The turmoil of the first day didn't even seem to phase the superheroes for the second day running... as by the time Eevee and Maniacal Engineer had arrived, the heroes were waiting, one of the heroes handed the list to Eevee immediately, who took it over to his master. Maniacal Engineer looked at it and raised an eye brow. "The votes are almost unanimous." He said. "Very well, you have made your decision."

With that, Maniacal Engineer turned to the hero known as Firestorm. Firestorm braced himself for an attack from Eevee, but the small fox Pokemon had gone to sleep.

A bucket of water appeared in Maniacal Engineer's hands. "Looks like you're all washed up," He said and tossed the bucket of water over Firestorm. Firestorm fizzled out.

Dear Darthwolf13 you are,

Firestorm

Firestorm is a superhero construct of multiple people merged together.

Because of your dual personalities, you have a single bulletproof. If shot during the night, you won't die. Once.
Because of your "quark vision", you have the ability to see into other super heroes souls and determine their role.

You are part of the Informed Minority and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by CheffOfGames

Maniacal Engineer chuckled to himself, then whistled. Eevee woke up and the two of them left the building.

It is now Night 2.
Phase Ends Tuesday 21st March at 16:00GMT

I am very tired. I just woke up and have to start getting ready to work so activity will be spotty but I will try to show an actual case on Zexy.

Before that though a few things:

There was no indication of a vigilante, until darths flip. How did Zexyknow? He seemed positive when saying one shoul shoot me.

I can have the thread up on my phone and even be reading it at work, but I cannot always respond because I'm busy doing well work. Same with even getting ready. So if someone is somehow viewing a thread, don't ever assume they can respond. Avoiding means you can respond but have chosen not to. Inactivity and being busy means you straight up can't respond. Last night I avoided bmg for a bit because I was tired and had been up at 4. Now I'm going to be busy until after work and probably even then because my mother came in.

Feel free to cop check me or shoot me. But don't do both. Zexys suggestion is basically a method for him to get you both to waste shots and u wouldn't be surprised if the cop is limited shots. Also if the vig shoots me they are shooting town. But seriously he suggests a cop check and a vig shot planting the two in each roles mind. Thus ultimately giving the idea for both to use their abilities on one person.

Cheff subbed out in multiple games not just this one so clearly he had legit things going on unlike what Zexy is suggesting. And not everyone can make long posts like him either like he seems to think.

That's all for now. I'll try to expand on it more later if I'm not dead for work or being annoyed by my mother.

Oh hey, we got one. Cool. Not Ele is pretty much either confirmed town or is actually scum trying to blend in by ratting out one of their teammates. Yay or something.

In other news, as far as this whole role-related debarkle goes, I think this is a probably a terrible time to mention it, but I feel it's better then just waiting and hoping: I am actually one of the two roles that is currently being discussed, and I am NOT going to use my ability on WolfOwl, so you can do that if you want to. Just thought it would be best to mention that now so that the both of us don't target the same bloke, as Wolf mentioned. This is either going to go really well or be an absolute mess...

Sorry for my Inactivity guys, I'll try and read back as much as possible tomorrow and give my thoughts!

Is there some reasoning behind this? Other than kinda-joke-voting Dylan for joke-voting ME + whatever case you made against him in n0 at a neighbor chat I don't have access to? :p
JOKE
Whenever you say that you ARE mafia! :p

VOTE: WolfOwl
JOKE
The posts are coming and going yet I don't see any good case yet.
FLUFF
The whole thing around WolfOwl doesn't say anything imo, it's just her going on with her tricks to rile up discussion but it isn't really helping me read anybody.
Like he's so important and we should resolve around him. More importantly doesn't say anything about alignment.
Darth's OMGUS doesn't look that scummy at first glance, although if we see too many weird things from Darth that's an alarm; he said that he's only randed town here and made quite the point out of it when he randed indep in PJ. Makes me think that he's afraid scum!him would stand out.
Distancing
DarthWolf II (CheffOfGames, WolfOwl)
WolfOwl II (Zexy, DarthWolf13)

I think this is the current vote count

UNVOTE: WolfOwl

Since that was a joke vote pretty much.
See it was a joke earlier and he admits it.
Yet, as things are, I'd rather vote between Darth and WO today (it's WO's fault for pretty much "forcing" the lynch between the two by making that the main topic of discussion), just not sure who to vote yet, leaning on Darth but he isn't too scummy.
There was actually hardly anything between my vote on Darth and questioning him and this post. The darth me stuff ended one page, started another and then you had this. Thus he made all the attention on us. Why? I can only guess that if his scumpartner gets lynched he looks town, if I get lynched he lynches a person who tends to catch him as scum.
The only thing against @DarthWolf13 I noticed is how he voted Dylan even though he had lots of votes on his head already. Why did you do that?
Distancing. That doesn't even look like a serious question. It's completely offhand.
It's WO's fault for "forcing" the lynch between them. That, when it comes to WO, isn't necessarily scummy. So even if she's controlling lynch options, I can't vote her because it didn't make me believe she's more likely scum.
Again on blaming me entirely, but notice how he says I'm not scummy and it doesn't make him think I"m scummy.
There's more than a day left yet the tone is already set, we are already centered around it. And no, I don't hold not joke voting against someone if there are legitimate reasons for doing so. Darth's case isn't like that so I feel like asking him more questions.
He asked one that didn't look serious.
Look at the vote count. Look at the thread in general; did there seem to be any better pushes than those two? To me there didn't, because of how those two played it out so far. That's just how I think it is like, I asked Darth questions based on it and WolfOwl may come back anytime and try to convince me otherwise if she so thinks. What do joke votes have to do with this all? The Darth/Wolf situation is past the joke vote point by now imo.
Oh look he's buddying me, and trying to make it seem like he pushed Darth more than he actually did.
... I still don't get exactly what your problem is with me, how what I said is THAT suspicious. Seems more like a difference in philosophy, because that's what your argument looks like to me.
Brushing off Hellcrows case.
No, but that's not something strange for Day 1? WO "forced" it by questioning Darth too hard over something that feels like him just not understanding how WO plays D1, then Darth got in it too and from that point onwards it is "those two" that have centralize the phase.
Ooh he's shading me while saying it's normal me. And look at that slight support of Darth.
What I asked Darth is why he voted Dylan when he had lots of votes on him, not if/why he joke voted. I don't treat Darth's vote on Dylan as a joke vote because Dylan had too many votes on him at the point Darth did it. And no, why would I want a specific person lynched, even if mafia? To draw attention to myself?
More distancing.
It's not strange because that's what WO tends to do. For most other players I'd call that out as pushing it too much. I think you are the one putting focus on it now. As I said, I asked Darth something and WO may come and explain/ask us to move on, and I'd gladly do so, so I don't get why you're getting so worked up over this.
My actions weren't strange. He said they're normal because they're me. More brushing off of hellcrow. And slight shading of me saying that I might explain something. Explain what? I made it clear why I had been voting Darth.
It was a joke vote I think is scummy, and I'd like Darth to talk about it. Not irrelevant at all when Darth is the main person to focus on anyway. I didn't ask him about that because WO did and I expect him to talk about it anyway from the point I said that he's just misunderstanding WO's motive, whereas had I not brought the Dylan vote up it wouldn't be brought up at all. And yeah, I'm at least OK with his lynch (unless he claims something good later), because it's not like we have better options.
More distancing and slight defense of Darth again. He also acts as though he made the dylan vote important when in reality it was just me and my continual pushing of Darth. I wasn't letting it disappear.
@Hellcrow ehy FOS? Why not state a case and vote Zexy? What's the point of the caution?

Is that all you have to say on the matter?
His response to me pushing Hellcrow. He tried to push me to say more than I had to say and ignored the rest of the thread.
She did push it too much but not in a scummy way because that's how WO works. Still felt like calling it out because I don't agree with the tactic.
Call out? He never called me out, he just asked Darth a question offhandedly, but never got on my case for anything or asked me any questions. Never said he doesn't agree with my tactics, just said it was normal me. And once again he says it wasn't scummy.
I don't think stating that WolfOwl's actions have centralized the game around her and Darth is that rash, and I don't consider my question on Darth pointless. How am I trying to force a lynch?
Stating, but calling out. Well that flipped quickly. And trying to make himself look good again with some minor distancing.
I don't expect him to say something specific but I would like to hear an explanation from him, the more I hear from Darth, the more easily I can read him.
Some kind of pushing of Darth but nothing serious. Clearly giving him a chance.
I can't take it as a plain joke vote because it happened way too late, what's the problem with that? And no, it's not the sake as any other joke vote when it adds up so many votes on Dylan and is coming from Darth of all people.
More distancing, and acting as though he did more than he actually did.
And yes, WO asked that, why ask the same thing twice? I think we've put enough pressure on Darth already, I'd now rather wait for him to reply than add even more pressure.
Lol. Enough pressure? He hardly did anything. Town should never be willing to avoid giving pressure in the form of questions because hitting mafia with many questions causes slip ups. He clearly avoided too much pressuring of Darth.
Well, that's what I thought, why is stating it bad? I wouldn't take "that's a joke vote lol" as an answer, and would keep pushing him, so the question isn't pointless.

Nobody can joke vote someone who has that many votes on them and get away with it. As I said before, Darth has said things that make me believe he'd stand out a lot if scum.
Distancing.
At this point I should just say that I'm convinced Hellcrow is town. His logic against me is wrong but I can't see scum!him doing anything like that.

Unsure about @DarthWolf13 so I'd like to hear from him...
Distancing and brushing off HC again.
What does that even mean? Coming from me of all people. If you know me well enough then you know that I am good friends with SoaringDylan. He is, therefore, one of my highest probabilities of being my joke vote. I know SD had 2 votes already and that my vote would make him even higher. I was aware that if my vote would still make him the lynch target of the day after the first 24 hours, I would remove my vote on him. I chose WO afterwards to protect myself. that way we were tied in votes. For that same reason I won't remove my vote yet
A response to Zexy but Idk why I quoted it.
I have this thing called a life. So I can't make you happy every second of the day an go replying to every detail. I have to pick and choose.
My reminder to Zexy that at times I can be busy, and that I can't always reply to everything. Look at the bold.
On Zexy, I understand why he pushes the questioning, but I do agree that asking about my vote on SD seems too much. It's a point that is, from my point of view, not worth discussing. It is apparantly the case for Zexy.
Oh look flattering Zexy.
Generally though, you create your own attention. Zexy's been putting negative attention on HC.
Look Elementar noticed Zexy too :)
Come on, you make it seem like lots of time was wasted when you're the one wasting it by overthinking this.
I think this was more brushing off of Hellcrow
But I didn't want to call them scum yet! I asked a question and wait for his reply to both my question and the things WolfOwl asked him earlier, so I could decide on reading him.
Distancing, with slight defense. Notice how he talks of not wanting to scumread darth yet. This is important for later.
I know that we mostly disagree on meta (to the point of you calling it nonsense), and while I agree that I've overdone it with it in the past, meta can tell me well enough that WolfOwl's push on Darth isn't necessarily scummy, you are quite towny and Darth is someone to look out for for acting strange when he showed that he's afraid scum!him would be like that before.
He's using meta and meta tells him I wasn't scum. That my actions were normal.
And I have the right to defend. Also bad thought =/= scummy thought
More brushing off HC.
But we're not talking about joke vote probablities. Yet you still felt like jokevoting him even though you knew it would end up a bit too high, that's something I didn't like and pointed out. "I'd remove my vote if I had to later" doesn't completely excuse it either, scum can act like that. The point of voting WO in self-preservation is fair but also makes you look defensive and thus scummier.
This sounds like advice.
I shall now ask, do you actually suspect WolfOwl for any reason or are you just voting for self-preservation?
Oh look Darth questioning.
I'm sorry, I just didn't think of what happened up there as detail. It was one of the most important conversations this Day 1.

I can see why he's not voting me; he just feels like calling out logic he thinks is bad but isn't convinced I'm scum. Boils down to our philosophy differences and what constitutes "good logic". He always thought that you shouldn't say something unless you have something important to say, I believe that talking in the open about most of your thoughts (with the exceptions of the one you don't want scum to know, of course) is the best course of action.

So there's nothing wrong, in my opinion, with talking about how I notice the game has been centralized around two people early in the phase, or how I believe that you are the one who caused it etc. I'm not trying to accuse anyone, I'm not making a statement I believe is rash, just stating what I can do at that point, what I felt like sharing with the thread.
Brushing off HC.
What have you decided on? Please read my latest posts; I tried to stay out of this for a bit, think at it with a clear mind and come back and explain, and I think I've figured out what the problem was here. As for Darth, I'll admit that I still don't like the way he's doing things here; he sure replied to my question about Dylan, but avoided more important matters such as what WO accused him for. I won't buy a simple "self-preservation" for an answer.
Distancing and shading me as good.
Do you believe WolfOwl is actually suspicious?
Thoughts on the rest of the game?
We think you are scummy; how would you defend yourself?
More Darth questioning.
I didn't push it much; I asked just once. Hellcrow blew it out of proportion so I had to bring it up again and again. Also, you've given me an answer to that, and while I don't 100% like it, I've dropped it for now. I'd prefer you to reply on some other things now.
Brushing off HC. Finally admitting to doing nothing basically.

Different people, different playstyles. WolfOwl under spotlight does well, Hellcrow under spotlight is a mislynch 90% of the time, especially when he starts it. Whenever he was scum he was figured out by external factors and brought into attention, never started it himself.
Idk why I quoted this.
I agree with anything but the negative part. I'm just trying to convince him he's wrong, not shade him.
He doesn't want to shade Hellcrow. Hmmm...
Eh, you probably think so because you disagree with my meta reasoning WRT Hellcrow, Darth and to a lesser extent yourself.

Because I didn't feel the need to, to repeat a question someone else asked. I did not try to make a case against Darth so I wouldn't list every single thing that made me suspicious of him.

And that's my last post for now; sorry for multiple posting this much but there were lots of things I had to reply to.
He didn't try to make a case against Darth, yet he kept talking about me and Darth and thus making sure we were the only lynch options. AKA he avoiding killing Darth, despite all his comments on him.
You mean he's not comfortable playing the game of mafia or the alignment of mafia? Because if it's the latter it's a red flag you know.
Distancing.
I don't think something is up with Hellcrow, but WolfOwl maybe; she's very hard to read anyway.
WOW that's a 180. Suddenly there might be something up with me? And he brings up that I'm hard to read at times.
For the record I don't consider Darth a "newcomer" at this point. He's played enough, he's shown us what he can do as town/indep and even that he's somewhat afraid of randing scum.

The problem with D1 is that I'm afraid lynching anybody if they don't have a chance to claim, hence why I won't do anything yet. Hopefully Darth/WO will get the chance to reply to those long posts of mine before update so I can decide based on that. I am considering that Dylan's not finding Darth suspicious tho, it kinda gives him some townpoints.
Not sure what he wanted us to reply to. I had replied to things directly stated to me, and I had told him I can't go replying to every single detail. And notice the start of following Dylan's word, and starting to see Darth as town.
Agreed btw that counts as them centralizing the phase Hellcrow, although I don't think they would really claim unless under too much trouble, which is not the case yet.
Don't take me wrong, I don't agree with No Lynches Day 1. At all. In fact that's one of the oldest TWR debates and I'm fed up of debating towards lynches D1. I'd just rather wait before making a serious vote, as well as give them a chance to claim.
Look at him continuing to put off voting for either of us. And he talks of us not claiming until we absolutely need to, and that we have no reason to. Yet in the same post he says he wants to give us time to claim despite saying that we don't have reason to.
I don't notice any clear suspicious behaviour from anyone else. HC and Zexy seem Towny to me. They both were pretty active and their behaviour seems like a Town player.
Look town reading Zexy.
WO behaviour is not a clear reason for me to see her as scum, it is something to keep an eye on. The vote is just self-preservation.

As I just said, I don't think WO is scum right now. I will, however pay close attention to her.
And scumreading me. Shocker.

OK.

While that is fair enough and all, "accidentally" skipping questions until someone has to remind them again and again is something scum do.

The fact you don't have a solid scumread could also be scummy... problem is at this point I'm afraid you might've just been dragged into this all so I feel quite null for you, although I still can't help but lean scum a little.

Now that's an interesting thing, so you're half-claiming that your role is something important that we don't want lynched. Again idk if we can trust you on this also the mafia knows about it too now...

I feel more comfortable lynching one of you or WO, I believe that's where we can get info from. The only players that are very actively involved in the game are you two, Hellcrow (who I think is town) and myself. Other lynches just won't give us enough info.

I mean that at the end of Percy Jackson you pointed out how it was your first non-town game in a way that makes me feel like you are afraid/uncomfortable of being scum; which I translate to "if Darth does a bit too many weird things in a game, he's scum". And tbh you have done some strange things this game already...
Look at him suddenly defending Darth, and saying that he still rather lynch one of us despite the fact he never placed a vote for either of us during the whole thing.
That's more than enough time for things to happen.
Don't try to make him stressed about it...
He doesn't want to stress Darth, and this was posted an hour to and hour and a half of the phase left. Its a defense of Darth.

OK, I get a share of the credit for centralizing the phase around us; how does that make me scum?
..........This is rhetorical. He mentioned earlier that if it wasn't me, what I would be doing would be scummy yet it doesn't count the same for him?
Why don't you like a Darth or WO lynch?
And still pushing for that lynch.
No actually you untied the votes. Darth went down to one vote ages ago as did I. The only votes we each had were on each other.

Unvote: DarthWolf
Vote: No lynch

I feel like the active ones are town and I rather us not lynch one of us.

Also nameclaiming does not have much use. It's SUPERHERO bonzanza so everyone is a hero. I don't think we should unless also roleclaimjng though I feel they won't always obviously fit.
Oh look I responded to some stuff while trying to avoid getting lynched or claiming that I was the doctor. This was an hour before the phase, in the midst of getting ready for work. My last post before this had been at 7 something at night my time. This one was 11 in the morning. I tend to also leave the thread up on my phone, and don't forget I told Zexy earlier in the phase that I can't always reply to every little thing. However this sums up my thoughts pretty well because I basically gave a read list.
To be quite honest, WolfOwl, I'm not convinced that you are town, but I agree that lynching Darth, Hellcrow or I is a bad idea. For now I am willing to

VOTE: No Lynch

Even though, ideally, I'd rather have a lynch, maybe on the people who hasn't posted as much. We could have a look at them.
Oh look at that he's saying he doesn't feel I'm town suddenly. Yet he buddy's and votes no lynch.
I said that WO centralized it with her actions and the way Darth followed made our options somewhat locked. We have no way to know if it was true or not because 1) no one else has pointed out anyway, even if something is true it can't be known if someone doesn't realize it and 2) you made it so even more by putting so much focus on what was just a single line! But how I put my thoughts has nothing to do with towny thought process, if I am town and I have a thought I want to share with the thread, I will do it without thinking too much about how to word it so that people won't call me out for it. I took the only topic and pointed out how it was the focus of the phase. I didn't try to lock it in, I said I thought it was locked in. And yes, if you hadn't called me out this much over a single line, the "centralizing" votes would have gone away just as much, if not more.
Well this is contradictory to the whole "WO made it impossible to lynch outside of her and DArth" that he was spouting the whole phase. Also anyone else think he seems a bit desperate here. HC had voted him sometime before this post to.
Not sure about WO tbh, although her latest No Lynch is a good sign. Scum!her could've tried to push a lynch on Darth or I.
Again some of that sudden "Idk about WO" but he also calls my recent actions townie. And for someone so reliant on meta earlier in the phase, he mentions it again.
@WolfOwl Do you have nothing else to say other than you want No Lynch?
THIS WAS THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE THE PHASE END.
Just a tip: No need to take too long with preparing posts:

>Takes you too much time and you might not post in time (before phase is over).
>Can look slightly scummy if you take too long.
>Better post few stuff a time, we see more of your thought process that way which is a towny thing to do. No need to reply to all the posts you missed at once.
This looks like advice to cheff but also the start of shading him.
As for why I'm actually shading WO; she is hard to read, she hasn't done anything very towny (except the NL which is why I'm reconsidering it a bit), I'm always paranoid of her because of how good scum she is. I said that I'm not convinced she's town, not that I'm convinced she's scum; which is why I'm not voting for her. I'm also waiting for more content from her which I haven't got yet, that's why I mentioned her.
1) He wasn't shading HC but he'll shade me because "I'm hard to read" Shading is making someone out to be scum without directly saying it. It's actually scummy in itself because it is straight up planting the ideas but avoiding the responsibility.
2) He spent most of the phase saying my actions weren't scummy, that they were normal, and they didn't make him think I was scum, and suddenly he's saying not towny which is basically the same as scummy.
3) He talks about content when I had given plenty and it's not like he made it clear what he wanted anyways. He spent a good portion of the phase arguing with HC, and I had given more than enough thoughts. Heck it's been a long time since I've even done a post like this one and I'm sure he knows that.

Figured... what you may not know about WO is that this could easily be what scum!WO does D1 too.
Well could you get any more obvious?
I won't vote someone who I'm not convinced enough is scum.

People can't just come up with anything meaningful in a matter of minutes?
WHAT
A
SHOCK.
HC himself makes it clear that it is not simple to respond in limited time. Like the thirty minutes Zexy had expected me to respond in.
Really active doesn't always equal town. I was active in PJ, WO has been active as scum several times in older games too.
Idk why I quoted this. Heck I tell people this myself all the time.
WolfOwl is a she. Which also means you don't know her well, at all.
If you did you'd be more paranoid of scum!her.
Seriously this is so obvious.
UNVOTE: No Lynch
And the vote.
I just wanted to make sure WO gets lynched without anybody questioning it. I gave her the time to come back and say something but she did nothing. Which only made her look scummier.
Look at that bold. That is straight up scummy. And he says he gave me time when he only gave me a HALF HOUR.
I'm glad people like Pika, Darth and Dylan realize town!me could've done this, though. Darth is my towniest read atm now that Hellcrow died (that kill wasn't a surprise at all tbh) and I trust Dylan a lot as well especially after his claim.
Oh look Darth is town suddenly.
@Elementar A few things I'd like to ask about this case of yours:

>Do you think Darth could be scum while I am town?
>Do you think Darth could be town while I am scum?
>If your only case is that Darth and I are partners, why are you only pointing out things Darth did wrong? What about my posts? Is my bad contribution with the mislynch on WO the only thing that makes you believe I am scum?

"I'm guessing Zexy is informed too" just doesn't feel strong enough of a case.

To be quite honest, this is eyebrow-raising to me; I believe Darth is town so what I see here is someone accusing me and a townread of mine as both being scum and trying to push that a lot, but in a weird way (only attacking Darth and not really attacking me). As in, scum!you might've thought that Darth is an easy push to make, yet if you are convinced I am scum too, why not even bother quoting my posts? Because I believe that scum!you would like to avoid fighting with me head-on because I'm not that easy a person to push, at least not as much as Darth, you'd think.

FoS: Elementar

Because in any case, when your first meaningful contribution is accusing me and one of my top townreads. With 7 players alive, I have 2 strong townreads (with myself that's 3/7) and 2 weaker townreads (Pikapika and Yours Truly) so by process of elimination you might as well be scum with Cheff,

Zexy

DarthWolf13
Soaringdylan

Pika_pika42
Yours Truly

Elementar
CheffOfGames
Look town darth and scum cheff.
I am willing to believe this

VOTE: DarthWolf13

I might've been wrong about Darth, I admit it. It's not like I was right with WolfOwl.

This is a claim, claims are always stronger than reads. I am voting Darth, asking for Darth's claim and pointing out that if Darth isn't informed Elementar should get lynched next.
Basically "Oh crap my partner got copchecked. Welp nothing to do but try to make the vote look towny. Oh and buddy up to Elementar a bit'.
I wasn't part of the final lynch.

I'm not town reading him, I already stated that. I don't like how you mention inactivity, you know well enough that most of us are not able to be active the whole day because of work/school.
Right now, Zexy is my biggest scum read.

Vote: Zexy

On Elementar's claim, the only possibilty I can think of is that your action has been redirected.
For my role, I am bulletproof. Besides that I am a 2x Watcher. I used my first one last night on SD, got no result.
Well that's a 180. Distancing~
First of all, welcome back WolfOwl. And congratulations for the auto-win, if you are mafia then you are a winner of this game no matter which side wins.

Things Cheff has done this game:
>Joke voting ME
>Joke voting Darth after finding out the ME vote counted as a vote at himself. Joke distancing that is even more likely to happen between friends who know each other RL like Darth/Cheff
>A few posts without any meaningful contribution
>Removes vote on Darth when he is under scrutiny
>Name claim joke as Flash
>NLs just like the consensus when WO does it; around this time he also promises making a post which is late. He also only really shows up because I called him out for being around but not posting.
>Upon seeing Elementar calling Darth out I start suspecting Darth/Cheff team. After Dylan points out he could be scum I start actually checking if Cheff was active.
>Cheff was active and did nothing while every single person other than Darth and Cheff voted Darth. That basically means, all the town.
>A bit later, Cheff subs out. Meta reasoning, I know. This wouldn't even be allowed in other sites, but after what happened in Sun/Moon Mafia when Cheff was scum and had to antagonize Darth + him feeling like things are not going well this time once again could've been enough to push him to the brink of subbing out.

If you are a vig, please shoot WolfOwl tonight. Dylan said so too IIRC.
If you are a cop, please check Wolfowl tonight.
The suggestion for two roles to waste their well roles on me. Also his case on Cheff is basically that cheff was inactive which doesn't hold up when he subbed out of other games as well.
I actually checked WolfOwl's activity from the point I said I suspect her until deciding to lynch her. The whole point of voting at the last minute was to surprise her, so of course I would checking what she was doing around the time. She actually avoided this thread (or so it seemed like)
Leaving a thread up will make it seem like you're viewing. And idk what the point is of surprising by lynching last minute. He even says it seemed like I was avoiding the thread, but again seems like because I leave stuff up on whatever I'm using at times. Especially if I started reading in my house and then had to exit to walk in the cold to work.

Also he sat and contradicted himself in the phase multiple times and pulled multiple 180s by the end.

I won't comment on the HC death because that is just a WIFOM storm.

Day 3: Failed investigations

When the heroes came down stairs, they discovered Jessica Jones had disappeared.

"Is anyone else concerned that we're disappearing one by one?" One of the heroes asked.
"No."
"It's just a game." The others replied.

Dear Elementar, you are

jessica.jpg

Jessica Jones.

A hero from the Marvel universe, you possess superhuman strength and endurance, as well as the power of flight.
You were once brainwashed by the supervillain, Zebediah Kilgrave AKA the Purple Man, but you have since developed resistance to mind control.

After escaping from Kilgrave's clutches, you found freelance work as a Private Investigator. As such, every night, you can investigate one of the other players and determine their alignment.

You are part of the uninformed majority and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Soaringdylan.

It is now Day 3.
Phase ends thursday 23rd march 16:00gmt
hyper majority is in effect. with 5 alive, 4 votes are needed.

I'll defend to her post and attack back soon, even though I've already done so once.

I should also claim. 2x Commuter.
Softclaim:
The posts are coming and going yet I don't see any good case yet.
There's also another one where I said I should do something before I leave for somewhere but I can't find it.
And of course saying that I won't be posting in the night phases is part of this.

There was no indication of a vigilante, until darths flip. How did Zexyknow? He seemed positive when saying one shoul shoot me.
@Soaringdylan said it first.
Feel free to cop check me or shoot me. But don't do both. Zexys suggestion is basically a method for him to get you both to waste shots and u wouldn't be surprised if the cop is limited shots. Also if the vig shoots me they are shooting town. But seriously he suggests a cop check and a vig shot planting the two in each roles mind. Thus ultimately giving the idea for both to use their abilities on one person.
But it wouldn't matter if you are the last scum anyway.
Cheff subbed out in multiple games not just this one so clearly he had legit things going on unlike what Zexy is suggesting. And not everyone can make long posts like him either like he seems to think.
This is a game where we know Darth is mafia, though. And whenever Cheff is mafia and interacts a lot with Darth problems that lead to subouts happen.
Sun/Moon had Cheff's lynch, Darth's kill afterwards and Dylan subbing out. This had Darth as scum and if Cheff is the scumbuddy it makes sense for him to subout. Don't forget that it happened soon after Dylan called him out as scum and at a point where he was the only person not voting for Darth at the time.
I am actually one of the two roles that is currently being discussed, and I am NOT going to use my ability on WolfOwl, so you can do that if you want to. Just thought it would be best to mention that now so that the both of us don't target the same bloke, as Wolf mentioned. This is either going to go really well or be an absolute mess...
Hello, 1x vig :) Bad idea to not do so but even if the worst happens (I am mislynched) you should just use it this night and end this. Or it will end at f3. WolfOwl can't really win this, it may just take more time and a mislynch on my record.

I'll defend to her post and attack back soon, even though I've already done so once.

I should also claim. 2x Commuter.
Softclaim:

There's also another one where I said I should do something before I leave for somewhere but I can't find it.
And of course saying that I won't be posting in the night phases is part of this.
We've seen you put fake softclaims for fakeclaims before. Also with lightning rod, doctor, and unlimited cop that seems even more unlikely. Especially since mafia was weak. 1x rolecop. And the BP may have been protection from the vig, but we don't know the other role. However I doubt it's that strong. Probably 2x watcher considering that's what eevee tried to claim. Which is quite weak.

Looking for this?

At this point I'll also add two things:
I will be busy for most of Saturday.
I won't be posting during the night phases in this game. I'd rather not explain more yet.

So if you see me not posting the moment Night 1 hits, don't worry too much; I'll answer any questions you might have for me after the D1 lynch (or NL) in D2, when I come back from the event that makes me busy for most of Saturday.

Sorry for my Inactivity guys, I'll try and read back as much as possible tomorrow and give my thoughts!
Please give them. With the whole Cheff thing that happened earlier, they are important.
JOKE

JOKE

FLUFF
I post jokes and fluff as either alignment. Do you even remember how much I joked in US Presidents I?
Like he's so important and we should resolve around him. More importantly doesn't say anything about alignment.
What? I didn't say I'm important, I just voiced my thoughts on you.
Distancing
This is not something I can defend from, you auto-assume I am scum and state it, it's not something to prove I am scum.
See it was a joke earlier and he admits it.
What's scummy about that?
There was actually hardly anything between my vote on Darth and questioning him and this post. The darth me stuff ended one page, started another and then you had this. Thus he made all the attention on us. Why? I can only guess that if his scumpartner gets lynched he looks town, if I get lynched he lynches a person who tends to catch him as scum.
No, I don't try those tricks as scum. No matter how I see it, scum!me wouldn't single-handedly put attention on the scumbuddy just to mislynch the other town.
Again on blaming me entirely, but notice how he says I'm not scummy and it doesn't make him think I"m scummy.
I changed my mind later on as you wouldn't do anything more than No Lynch.
Lol. Enough pressure? He hardly did anything. Town should never be willing to avoid giving pressure in the form of questions because hitting mafia with many questions causes slip ups. He clearly avoided too much pressuring of Darth.
I don't agree with the method of applying too much pressure. It can make townies say contradictory things as much as it can make scum.
My reminder to Zexy that at times I can be busy, and that I can't always reply to everything. Look at the bold.
But you were not busy that last hour, I was checking your activity.
He's using meta and meta tells him I wasn't scum. That my actions were normal.
Meta tells me that your actions were normal regardless of alignment, not town.
This sounds like advice.
And why is advice bad? Besides if Darth was my partner why not advise in the QT?
Brushing off HC. Finally admitting to doing nothing basically.
It was Hellcrow's fault that our talk amounted to nothing imo.
He doesn't want to shade Hellcrow. Hmmm...
Yes, and what's wrong with that?
WOW that's a 180. Suddenly there might be something up with me? And he brings up that I'm hard to read at times.
Not an 180 I never said I was sure you were town. You are always hard to read because of how good you are scum.
Oh look I responded to some stuff while trying to avoid getting lynched or claiming that I was the doctor. This was an hour before the phase, in the midst of getting ready for work. My last post before this had been at 7 something at night my time. This one was 11 in the morning. I tend to also leave the thread up on my phone, and don't forget I told Zexy earlier in the phase that I can't always reply to every little thing. However this sums up my thoughts pretty well because I basically gave a read list.
I had no clue you were the Doctor so don't use that as something I should've known and am scummy for not taking into account. How could I know that when you were active all over the place? "I can't reply to every little thing" doesn't mean you couldn't reply to my accusations of you being scum. Also, can you reply to every little thing now? Because this is what this post was doing.
Oh look at that he's saying he doesn't feel I'm town suddenly. Yet he buddy's and votes no lynch.
It wasn't sudden. And voting No Lynch was originally a legit idea, later I decided to change the vote at the last minute.
Well this is contradictory to the whole "WO made it impossible to lynch outside of her and DArth" that he was spouting the whole phase. Also anyone else think he seems a bit desperate here. HC had voted him sometime before this post to.
Why would I be desprate there? NLs are good for scum.
THIS WAS THIRTY MINUTES BEFORE THE PHASE END.
WHO CARES IF THERE IS LITTLE TIME LEFT IN THE PHASE? :p
This looks like advice to cheff but also the start of shading him.
And I wasn't wrong in shading him. You are Cheff now.
1) He wasn't shading HC but he'll shade me because "I'm hard to read" Shading is making someone out to be scum without directly saying it. It's actually scummy in itself because it is straight up planting the ideas but avoiding the responsibility.
I didn't avoid any responsibility. I shaded you then was the one that single-handedly lynched you and took responsibility the next day.
2) He spent most of the phase saying my actions weren't scummy, that they were normal, and they didn't make him think I was scum, and suddenly he's saying not towny which is basically the same as scummy.
Your actions are normal =/= You can't be scum.
3) He talks about content when I had given plenty and it's not like he made it clear what he wanted anyways. He spent a good portion of the phase arguing with HC, and I had given more than enough thoughts. Heck it's been a long time since I've even done a post like this one and I'm sure he knows that.
Then you stopped giving content at the most important part of the phase, going for No Lynch when things looked bad for you.
HC himself makes it clear that it is not simple to respond in limited time. Like the thirty minutes Zexy had expected me to respond in.
For your active self, 30 minutes is more than enough time.
Look at that bold. That is straight up scummy. And he says he gave me time when he only gave me a HALF HOUR.
Nope. I didn't want anybody to question it at the time. If it was scum, no one would question it. If it was town, people would, and I would reply to them Day 2. Which I did.
Oh look Darth is town suddenly.
Not suddenly at all, I thought Darth is town way before you voted No Lynch and all the way until Elementar claimed.
Look town darth and scum cheff.
Which was accurately scum darth and scum cheff, nothing wrong with that.
Basically "Oh crap my partner got copchecked. Welp nothing to do but try to make the vote look towny. Oh and buddy up to Elementar a bit'.
It is easy to say I would do that as scum, but it's as easy to say that I'd admit being wrong as town.
The suggestion for two roles to waste their well roles on me. Also his case on Cheff is basically that cheff was inactive which doesn't hold up when he subbed out of other games as well.
Not wasting. For one I didn't know if cop/vig both existed. Also if you were to get checked or die we would get the correct result anyway; dead you. My case on Cheff is basically Cheff being conveniently inactive and Dylan agreed to it.
Leaving a thread up will make it seem like you're viewing. And idk what the point is of surprising by lynching last minute. He even says it seemed like I was avoiding the thread, but again seems like because I leave stuff up on whatever I'm using at times. Especially if I started reading in my house and then had to exit to walk in the cold to work.
Because it indeed seemed that way. I couldn't have known that, all I saw was you looking active but avoiding the thread.
Also he sat and contradicted himself in the phase multiple times and pulled multiple 180s by the end.
Which tends to happen when you take risks that are wrong and a claim confirms you read as wrong.

We've seen you put fake softclaims for fakeclaims before. Also with lightning rod, doctor, and unlimited cop that seems even more unlikely. Especially since mafia was weak. 1x rolecop. And the BP may have been protection from the vig, but we don't know the other role. However I doubt it's that strong. Probably 2x watcher considering that's what eevee tried to claim. Which is quite weak.
But in this case I'd have to think of the fakeclaim right away. It's not something like JOAT in XY&Z that I could think up of without trouble, I would have to risk Commuter without knowing if town has one. It's not unlikely, no need to consider lightningrod pro-town either.

@WolfOwl claim please. There's no reason for you NOT to claim if you're convinced I'm the last scum. And I have a feeling your claim will be much scummier than mine... because you are scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom