• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Superhero Bonanza - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
If possible, I'd like to get at least one more sign up. *pokes TWR*
They told me you required one more victim, and so they convinced me to join your game. Expect a PM soon.

Also I do expect a revival role. Cause heroes never die...for a price
I had too.

They told me you required one more victim
Haha... Excellent! More victims for my dark plans!

Seriously though, Thanks and welcome. I'll leave this open until Friday to see if I get any stragglers, then I'll lock it and work on the role PMs.

Last edited:
Make it 9 (at least), I guess.

Day 1: A Hero's Welcome
Having accepted the heros' invitation to act as an impartial arbitrator, Maniacal Engineer began the Herculean task of devising an appropriate test.
All throughout his Incredible journey to the heros' realm, he pondered the best means of resolving this issue.
"There is more to being strong than brute strength," mused the madman, "intelligence, cunning, and strategy are also important Things to consider."

Upon his arrival, he was warmly greeted by the assembled heros. Stifling the applause with a raise of his hand, the engineer outlined his master plan.
"In order to do Justice to this competition, I have decided that brute strength alone is not a sufficient factor. I will covertly divide you into two teams. One team will be the uninformed majority. The other will be a Secret Society who is the informed minority. Your goal is simple, defeat the other team. Some of you may find yourselves out of your League on this quest, but that is the purpose of this mission. Any Questions?"

The heros muttered amongst themselves for a bit before deciding to go along with Maniacal Engineer's Fantastic plan.

"Good," said ME, "then I shall begin immediately. While I am making my final preparations, relax and enjoy yourselves. This is the calm before the Storm."

And thus, the epic game has begun.

Day 1 ends Friday 17th March at 16:00 GMT.
There is no hyper majority in effect

Since I won't be around at the proper time to start this day phase, I'm starting it early.

Good luck.

I recall my self an old tradition here in TWR, which goes something along the lines of:
"If Maniacal Engineer ever is to take part in a game, they must die D1."

Vote Maniacal Engineer.

VOTE: Soaringdylan for attempting to start a bandwagon. However amusing the tradition behind it might be. :p

Oh, and confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom