• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of bomb affects all players?
Has this ever existed? Geez that's fricken scary
I've not seen it my self, but I've heard a certain someone (ME) talk about it a while ago.

Anyways, I only kill the person killing me, and in the case of a vig & mafia kill targeting me at the same night (which would be foolish of both of them, mind you) they'd both die.

Elementar basically just hops on one band wagon,

To stop a no lynch, and I say I'd rather go onto the wagon I'd eventually move to.

To the other, not sharing his own thoughts here either (although I could've missed them, correct me if i'm wrong)
Can still go both ways.

Basically, I didn't want a no lynch, and Piko was scummier with CWACing than SM's behaviour.

So @Slife why are we looking at Caps and FA again?
Caps just tried to move the game forward not? Or am I missing a different accusation. and I don't even know why we're accusing FA in the first place.
Neither of them did anything wrong. It's just customary to look into the players a townie interacted or was involved with after they flip town. For instance, it originally looked like Piko was trying to use the SM/Caps situation to lynch Caps, but now we know that suspicion was genuine. That plus the fact that Caps didn't leave a vote by the end of the day makes it worth looking back at going forward. With FA it's more of a gut feeling with no real merit, because she plays a mean scum game so I don't like to underestimate her.

In regards to switching my vote from SM to Piko before he unvoted Caps, as I said I still suspected Sword Master but it's true that I'm not familiar with his meta if that's really how he plays, and it didn't look like that was a lynch that was going to happen anyway.
What made you think a Piko lynch was more likely than a SM lynch? The votals for SM were 3 to Piko's 0. The wagon only changed after you made the switch. Not saying you caused it, but the timing is interesting.

Let's not get hasty with these OC claims. Wait for an investigative check, CC, or at least Night 2.

Day 2: Guard against evil
PLAYERS
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Yours Truly
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Pikochu Amaterasu - Restless Spirit - Lynched Day 1
7. @RainbowSkittles
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Skullcrow
11. @Sword Master
12. @FinalArcadia
13. @Slife
14. @jdthebud
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12

The night air was quiet and still, not a whisper filled the air. But despite this, the video game characters were hard at work. The scum characters had retreated to their secret lair, and around the fire they deliberated...

Meanwhile, the other characters had set out on their own missions...

As the sun rose, they characters found two laying dead in the streets.

Dear Slife you are,
latest

Master Chief from Halo,

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117, more commonly known as the Master Chief, is a SPARTAN-II commando of the UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command who became one of the most important UNSC heroes during the Human-Covenant war. With over thirty years of active duty, he has become one of the most decorated war veterans in the United Nations Space Command, earning every known UNSC medal except the Prisoner of War Medallion.

Due to Master Chief being a firearms expert and Halo being a first person shooter game, You are the vigilante. At night, you can submit the command Shoot: <playername> to attack that target.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by jdthebud
Slife was killed. They were Master Chief, the Town Vigilante

Dear Sword Master You are,
130px-HWL_Toon_Link_Artwork.png

Toon Link from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Link is the main protagonist of the Zelda series and The Wind Waker is no different. In this game, Link sets off on a quest to rescue his younger sister, with an unusual ally that eventually turns out to be Princess Zelda herself.

You are a legendary protector. You have defended Hyrule over the course of quite a lot of games. As such, you are the Bodyguard. Each night, you can send the hosts the command Guard: <playername> and you will guard that player. If they are targeted for kill from ANY SOURCE, you will take the hit instead.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Sword Master
Sword Master has been killed. He was Toon Link, the town bodyguard

The characters gasped at the horrorific scene before them, and vowed to get their revenge.

It is now Day 2. Phase ends 1st July at Midday AWST
Hyper-Majority is in effect. With 14 alive, 9 are needed.

Two kills with this we might have discovered a serial killer or simply a vigilante took action I'll read and see if I see anything. Also yes I am playing this game.

Wow, I was actually quite surprised about Slife's flip mainly because he was subtly trying to start a wagon, jumped on the wagon and then proceed to backtrack on my wagon.

Gonna have to rethink this in the light of the information.

I have a feeling that I was targeted for a NK. Mostly because I already knew that SM was bg and he protected me (we had contact for a little bit)

Also, I don't have my Mason chat, which means that I targeted wrong and the other role either doesn't believe my claim or is not very active.

I have a feeling that I was targeted for a NK. Mostly because I already knew that SM was bg and he protected me (we had contact for a little bit)
Possible, but it doesn't explain the double kill. Slife might have shot SM, seeing as how he had suspicion on him. That would mean that Slife got NK'd.
(Also what are the chances that I get my own character?!)
That's amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom