• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the kill order + the fact that Slife was a vig, it seems very safe to assume that Slife was NK'd and SM was vigged by Slife. And because of that...

VOTE: CheffofGames

You visited Slife last night. And I don't believe that mason-finder claim at all because you're the only one that is known to have visited him.

Based on the kill order + the fact that Slife was a vig, it seems very safe to assume that Slife was NK'd and SM was vigged by Slife. And because of that...

VOTE: CheffofGames

You visited Slife last night. And I don't believe that mason-finder claim at all because you're the only one that is known to have visited him.

Woah

I don't doubt this actually. I thought I would on a first read but this is way too big of a claim for an attempt to have scum gambit a lynch on a pretty currently-helpless town role.

Cheff?

Woah that's very interesting from FA. FA did you watch Cheff then?

On a side note, I'm sad to see my character get killed off so early, not to mention a town vig.

Slife vig-shooting SM sounds pretty likely to me and a smart move by the Vig, I'd agree with FA's assessment.

Sorry for not talking over the night. My role is badass and pretty unbalanced the perfect role for the town leader position, but the only drawback is that I can't talk during the night. Let me see if this extends to OC.

Sorry for not talking over the night. My role is badass and pretty unbalanced the perfect role for the town leader position, but the only drawback is that I can't talk during the night. Let me see if this extends to OC.
ABOUT TIME WE HEARD THIS. Unbalanced roles are always fun in OC

Zexy and Eevee at war, part 1: important announcement.
Hey guys, just a quick note. Zex and i had a lenthy argument about an hour ago over what is considered bastard. I don't think we are likely to agree anytime soon, so unless we break out the nuclear arsenal, Zex wants me to consider the game bastard.

The game is 0.00001% bastard. Don't mix with alcohol.

Thanks for your time and good luck.

I did not visit Slife, I visited Elieson (reasoning: he is a good player and I do not have a reason to distrust him at the moment, he is good to have confirmed at my side, shame that didn't happen).
It is possible that Slife visited me because he distrusted me and that he killed Sword Master with that because Sword Master protected me.

And FA, if you are speaking the truth, you may have misread your role PM, in that you see who visited someone and not who visits someone.

I did not visit Slife, I visited Elieson (reasoning: he is a good player and I do not have a reason to distrust him at the moment, he is good to have confirmed at my side, shame that didn't happen).
It is possible that Slife visited me because he distrusted me and that he killed Sword Master with that because Sword Master protected me.
That part is possible if SM was protecting you since I guess we can't really tell if SM died being targeted purposely or died because of his role. But I checked my role PM and result again to be sure I'm not botching this up, but my results say that you visited Slife and nobody else did.

@SoaringDylan
I'm a JOAT and watcher is one of my 1x uses. I have two other things I can do and if I have to I can claim one of them, but the other ability I'd rather not say because it becomes significantly less useful if I do.

@FinalArcadia It might be a great idea, to claim Watcher or Tracker right about now.

I'm more interested in @CheffOfGames and @FinalArcadia confirming that they were not redirected/possessed. This could be a classic case of ambiguity by the mods result reveals, and that needs absolute certainty, what with what's already been claimed.

In my role PM it states that I targeted Elieson and I got as result that Elieson was not my target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom