• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiiiiine..... Hi guys. It's me, the grandmaster of fake bomb claiming. I must disappoint you however, that this time around, I actually am the bomb.
Dear Cop, Tracker, Watcher, [input investigation roles here seperated by comma's] if you'd be so friendly to confirm either me or CoG tonight so we can get a town leader going. That'd be highly appreciated.

Anyways, I'll be expecting the claims to be flowing in before dawn. Or to receive a PM by CoG that he is demanding my claim even though I so beautifully explained it, right here in thread.

giphy.gif

Gather round y'all, because I have some news for you.

I am the cop and I have recieved a scum check on Dylan, the man who is quoted above as claiming Bomb. Please do not buy this claim. Oh, and I also already have protection covered so don't worry about that.

I am the cop and I have recieved a scum check on Dylan, the man who is quoted above as claiming Bomb. Please do not buy this claim. Oh, and I also already have protection covered so don't worry about that.

This claim was made by a man with balls of steel. scum check = mafia though, or just Not-Town?

I'm more ok with this since we have a Miller claim already, vs a potential ninja in the Cheff scenario (that I think both FA and Cheff could legit be victim of)

##Vote: SoaringDylan

So, FinalArcadia says that Slife was only visited by Cheff, and Cheff says that he visited Elieson and later says he got redirected. I want to believe Cheff and his claim, but FA said no one else visited Slife, and because the of way Sword's bodyguard role worked, I only see a few options:

1) FinalArcadia is lying? Maybe, but it's a really gutsy move to claim watching Slife without the truth to back it up. Plus, Cheff seemed to add to his story to fit with FA's evidence.
2) Cheff is lying? I thought his claim was believable, but it's possible he really planned to blame "not finding his Mason" on an inactive all along.
3) A scum ninja killed Slife? Also possible, but no way to prove or disprove this.

Eh, I'll go with my gut. Vote: CheffofGames

So, it seems Caps is calling out Dylan for being scum. If Dylan can't defend himself, I'll vote him, but if his flip says otherwise then I think you all know who I'm re-voting next.

Well seems like we've figured out the game already.

Eevee and Zexy have had this war, apparently the reason being
"is not telling a player that they are an insane/drunk cop a bastard element?"

For future reference, it most definitely is AE.

Anyways, I'm clearly not mad enough to claim Bomb as mafia if I wouldn't be the godfather, I'd let my partners minions do that for me.

and later says he got redirected
I did not say that, Elieson offered that as a possibility but from my result I gathered that I was not redirected.
2) Cheff is lying? I thought his claim was believable, but it's possible he really planned to blame "not finding his Mason" on an inactive all along.
Let me claim my role further then, I am the Fusion Digimon, my target is Agumon, with whom I'll fuse if I correctly target that role, after that I get another ability (I do not know which one) and I will get a Mason chat with Agumon.

Dude if you're Jester, just claim it. This site's weird fetish for Jesters means you'll basically auto-win.
I'd have long told you I where jester lol.

Well then, let's see your defense, Dylan, you have none? Well then, Vote: SoaringDylan.
I did not say that, Elieson offered that as a possibility but from my result I gathered that I was not redirected.

Let me claim my role further then, I am the Fusion Digimon, my target is Agumon, with whom I'll fuse if I correctly target that role, after that I get another ability (I do not know which one) and I will get a Mason chat with Agumon.
I really don't like that first response here, it's basically scum calling out "hah we go the ultimate plan so die now". But the second post seems so... believable.
On the other hand, what is the chance of there being 2 Digimon in the game and one being a fusion of Agumon. Not very high, unless people before the game discussed to both send in said character. (which technically is kinda rulebreaking but you get where I'm going)

As I said earlier I don't believe caps is necessarily scum trying to move the bus from Cheff to me, although, if Cheff flips scum then 99% sure caps is scum as well.
Vote: CheffOfGames

For now you still look the most scummy, especially due to what FA claimed about you. As they specifically said Watcher not Tracker which means Cheff either was redirected off of Elieson (why would mafia redirect Cheff?) or did in fact target them.
That or FA is lying.

I really don't like that first response here, it's basically scum calling out "hah we go the ultimate plan so die now". But the second post seems so... believable.
I did it as a joke, even with a game getting serious all of a sudden like this we still need a little fun in it, don't we?
On the other hand, what is the chance of there being 2 Digimon in the game and one being a fusion of Agumon. Not very high, unless people before the game discussed to both send in said character. (which technically is kinda rulebreaking but you get where I'm going)
That is exactly what I thought at the beginning, although the submission line does make it clear how there can be 2 Digimon in the game. Sadly I am not allowed to claim that (I asked).
which means Cheff either was redirected off of Elieson (why would mafia redirect Cheff?) or did in fact target them.
I was not redirected off of Elieson since it stated in my Role PM chat that Elieson was not Agumon.

FA: Cheff visited Slife, the dead guy, says I, the watcher. v: Cheff
Cheff: I visited Elieson, FA, you sure?

Caps: Dylan is scum, because I'm cop and I said so. v: Dylan
Dylan: I'm not scum so yea. v: Cheff

FA: uv: Cheff/ v: Dylan

Cheff is the only one who didn't throw a vote down towards FA but jumped at the vote for Dylan with one of his own. Just tracking activity and that kinda stood out

Theories are that results are being botched on one accord or en masse via outside sources (or hidden sanity modifiers), or just flat out lies. There's too much to think about right now, but we're getting a ton of info into the open.

Could there also be a potential bus driver that could also give FA the read that FA got, assuming Cheff's claim is true?

Could there also be a potential bus driver that could also give FA the read that FA got, assuming Cheff's claim is true?
Since Cheff specifically states that his result says he targeted Elieson, no.

unless the hosts made a mistake ( @AussieEevee @Zexy please send Cheff a PM if that's the case ) one of them is lying.

Part of me hopes it's FA, because a mason would be a great town leader, but I don't see why FA would lie about this (same reason I don't see caps lying about his claim)

Midphase update
PLAYERS
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Yours Truly
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Pikochu Amaterasu - Restless Spirit - Lynched Day 1
7. @RainbowSkittles
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Skullcrow
12. @FinalArcadia
14. @jdthebud
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12

All of a sudden, a pokeball dropped down out of the sky. The characters gathered around, expecting Eevee to emerge. What they saw was an orange chicken. Torchic.

"What is this?" One character, an orange dinosaur, asked.

"I am Zexy." The Torchic said. "You have been found guilty of breaking the rules."

Suddenly, Zexy became huge. He leaned down and grabbed the dinosaur in his mouth and gulped him down in one mouthful.

Dear Skullcrow you are,
images

Agumon from Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Agumon is a Rookie level digimon, and one of Nokia's Partners.

You are the Fusion Digimon. You and Gabumon seek to fuse with eachother. Once per day, you may submit the command Fuse: <playername> to the hosts. If you correctly choose Gabumon, you will be granted an OC with them. Since you become Omnimon doing this, you will also gain a second ability upon fusing.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

Omnimon was submitted by Darthwolf
@Skullcrow has been modkilled.

Suddenly victory text burst out of a nearby character, and the words YOU WIN spun around him. The character looked shocked, but celebrated regardless.

Dear FinalArcadia you are,
latest

Ezio Auditore da Firenze from Assassin's Creed

Ezio Auditore da Firenze (1459 – 1524) was a Florentine nobleman during the Renaissance, and, unbeknownst to most historians and philosophers, the Mentor of the Italian Brotherhood of Assassins, a title which he held from 1503 to 1513. He is also an ancestor to William and Desmond Miles, as well as Clay Kaczmarek.
A member of the House of Auditore, Ezio remained unaware of his Assassin heritage until the age of 17, when he witnessed the hanging of his father and two brothers, Federico and Petruccio. Forced to flee his birthplace with his remaining family members - his mother and sister - Ezio took refuge with his uncle in the Tuscan town of Monteriggioni, at the Villa Auditore.

Due to Ezio being an assassin, you are the Assassin. Your goal is to kill or lynch Agumon or Gabumon before they have the chance to fuse into Omni.
To help you with this, you have a 1xDeathProof which will protect you from dying once, as well as a 1xVig Kill. Once during the game at night, you may submit Kill: <playersname> to the hosts, and you will attempt to kill your target.

You are allied with yourself. You win when you have killed Agumon or Gabumon, or one of them is lynched. If they are killed by any other means or they manage to fuse to Omnimon, you lose.

This character was submitted by Slife
FinalArcadia has won the game. He was Ezio, the Assassin.

Zexy returned to normal size and retreated into the Pokeball, which returned to the sky.

The Phase continues as normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom