• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not able to argue with the logic of Elieson, which is why I'm going to vote for the other Full Doctor Claim. Vote: jdthebud

the other Full Doctor Claim. Vote: jdthebud

@MegaPod12 *nvm you ninja'd me.

@jdthebud you clearly have less than 7 hours to dispute this lynch on yourself, and explain your N1 protection target with purpose, to the thread.

If anybody thinks that this game should have two Docs in it, they should show up and argue it as quickly as possible to save us from causing a mishap. Today's lynch is between Slife/jdthebud if you can't procure a counter to my statement.

So you say that mafia tried to kill you over a confirmed Town (Leader) and a confirmed (Insane) Cop?
You and Caps are the mostl likely to get protected, scum might not want to risk the shot eventhough it's the best option. Also, Caps said that he got protection covered, another way to distance from the NK.

I originally thought Darth was scum at the end of the last phase, given how reserved yet active he's been in thread. That plus his lack of votes, especially on the last wagon made me suspicious because scum would know that dylan isn't mafia so they'd want to avoid the wagon and let town lynch him.
Can you explain this first sentence? I didn't vote for Dylan, because he wouldn't claim bomb outright as scum this early, it would have been too big of a risk.

Also, if it goes down to Final 3 and Cheff or Caps are still alive, anything about "confirmed" townie should be thrown out the window.
Does this include Cheff? Because I don't think he does, there has to be another role linked to SC and noone cc'd it.

I asked Slife and the other doc to protect Caps was because Caps is a big target as the (Insane) Cop in this game
Why, Caps said that he would have it covered?

Because I was also doing other things during the first half of the day and did not really have much time to go full on because of that.
I can confirm this.

My take right now: since Caps said he had protection last night and no kill happened, that makes me think Slife is lying about being a Doctor since he said he self-protected. Granted it's a strange claim to be making as scum but still. [Vote] Slife
Wait what? That makes no sense. How does that make him scummy?

I am not able to argue with the logic of Elieson, which is why I'm going to vote for the other Full Doctor Claim. Vote: jdthebud
Now it makes sense.
Vote: jdthebud
Granted it's a strange claim to be making as scum but still.
It indeed is jd, you need to explain yourself and your actions.

After seeing Slife's responses I'm feeling a little bit more confident as him as the actual doc, which leaves JD as the most viable option. Personally I think that Elie gives the best reasoning for voting JD; he should have already revealed who he protected N1 and why, which he hasn't done yet.

[VOTE]: jdthebud

slife would have to have balls of titanium to sub in, claim doc D2 and expect to survive as mafia

Just dropping this here, as it's an OC log of my thoughts that I want to make sure people are considering with their votes too; not just why JD probably is scum, but why Slife probably isn't scum.

This is the only post where they really interact with another. It's mainly just them reacting to the daily lynch and nightkills, which is another reason to vote for them.

Why do you think they are forced? Isn't he just reacting to the situation at hand? I actually think he's had pretty good explanations so far.

[Unvote] Skullkrow

Would like to hear from her on this day, I don't think she's posted since confirming, but obviously the time for joke votes is over.

Throws shade onto Skullcrow, and defends Mega. They could either be bussing (which is very common with jokevotes) or protecting, depending on which way you want to look at it.

So, I'm not actually going to vote him (because hammers), but I approve of this jd lynch. Not just because of being the other Doctor, but also because this post:
My take right now: since Caps said he had protection last night and no kill happened, that makes me think Slife is lying about being a Doctor since he said he self-protected. Granted it's a strange claim to be making as scum but still. [Vote] Slife
stinks of all kinds of fish.

Night 3: Should have stuck with island trials
Slife 2: CheffOfGames, jdthebud
jdthebud 6: Elieson, Megapod12, Slife, Darthwolf13, thecapsfan, Elementar

1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Pikochu
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
14. @jdthebud
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12

Today was a special day, as the video game characters had to return to their various universes for half a day, as the forces of darkness would not relent, but when they returned at midday, the fight was back on. One character was originally going to get the chopping block, but then another just had to put his foot where his mouth was.

Island Kahuna Nanu was rather calm and collected as he watched the mob of video game characters gathering around him.
"Well? What do you have to say for yourself?" Demanded one of the characters.
"You smell fishy." Sniffed another.

Nanu took a step backwards, but it was too late. The lynch thunderbolt struck from the sky, and red text sprung from Nanu that revealed him to be a member of the mafia.

Dear jdthebud you are
Sun_Moon_Nanu.png

Island Kahuna Nanu from Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Nanu is a police officer who first shows up to aid the player in getting into Po Town. After Team Skull is defeated by the player, he reveals that he is the Kahuna of Ula'ula Island and challenges the player in Malie City for their island challenge grand trial. Upon defeat, he grants the player the Darkinium Z and wishes them well as they, along with Gladion and Hau, head to Aether Paradise to rescue Lillie.

Due to Nanu being a police officer, and police officers are usually trained in first aid, you are the Doctor. just roll with it. At night, you can submit the command Protect: <Playername> and they will be protected from most fatal actions.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Max1996

jdthebud was lynched. He was Island Kahuna Nanu, Mafia Doctor

The video game characters celebrated as they read the text that had appeared. One of the scum was down. They gave them a reprieve. But just how many were left to go? Only the mighty Zexy and magnificant Eevee knew that, and they were no where to be seen. though one must wonder where the lynch thunderbolt comes from.

It is now Night 3. Phase ends on the 5th of July at 12:00 AWST, unless all night actions lock in a way that leads to an inevitable conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom