• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain this first sentence? I didn't vote for Dylan, because he wouldn't claim bomb outright as scum this early, it would have been too big of a risk.
You've been giving your opinion a lot in thread, but have yet to commit to a single vote the entire game (until the jd lynch of course). Scum are typically hesitant with voting because they worry it can be traced back to them for a consistency check. As for the dylan wagon, like I said, when scum know that a townie's going to be lynched and flip town there's usually a few scum who stay off the wagon to disassociate themselves with it.

Does this include Cheff? Because I don't think he does, there has to be another role linked to SC and noone cc'd it.
What I mean is when a game reaches that point all options should be considered, especially with this game being slightly bastard. Ask questions like, "if he's a confirmed townie how is he still alive at F3?", "could there be a role that lets mafia rewrite someone's role PM upon death or tells them about the existence of a role at D0?", etc. But yeah, in this case Cheff's like 99.99% town.

Also, sorry for doubting you, Slife.
S'all good mate. I still doubt you a bit though, for the record.

Alright everyone, defer your night actions to @CheffOfGames and he should be able to coordinate everything.

I sent everybody the actions that I'd like them to do, if you have a problem with any of them, please contact me between now and 12 hours from now.

1. Slife was so certain that scum wanted him dead, twice? The mods confirmed that you saved yourself, vs just successfully targeting yourself? That doesn't add up; there's no way that a doc role would be told that they saved somebody's life, because that effectively makes the Doc into a Cop too.
In Town of Salem the Doctor is told when somebody attacks their target

Day 4: The glass is half-empty?
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Pikochu
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12
@Zexy

It was a rather quiet night, and the video game characters were trying to sleep when an explosion rocked their city. As they filed outside to check what had happened, they found a teenage girl laying on the ground, having been defeated. Green text sprung from her body.

Dear Lone Garurumon you are,

Deltha from Fire Emblem Gaiden.

Deltha is a 13 year old girl who has a strong affiliation for magic. She is bright and cheerful, though she could be considered a little bit selfish.

Due to Deltha's high attack and low defense, you are the Glass Cannon. At night, you can give the hosts the command Shoot: <playername>, and you will charge in to attack them with your magic. However, you have a 50% chance to fail in your attack, which will kill you instead.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Skullcrow

Lone_Garurumon has been killed. He was Deltha, The Glass cannon allied with town

The video game characters were unsure what had happened to poor Deltha, but they didn't have time to dwell on it as the sun rose over the horizon, something weird was happening. The video game characters pulled out their phones and other communication devices, and found them sparking. They had been sabotaged.

It is now Day 4. Phase ends 7/7 at 12:00 AWST.
With 10 alive, 7 are needed for hyper majority.

OUTSIDE COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR THIS PHASE. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OC THREAD NOT PROVIDED BY THE HOSTS

Last edited:
Well, if everyone can cryptically send if their night action worked as expected then we can go on from that point. I also like the people who did not do anything to cryptically say something so it is not clear who have actions that need to be activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom