• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4 and a quarter votals
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
6. @Pikochu
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12
@Zexy

votesNOTfound_zpsd8xgs9gk.jpg

There are 36 hours left in the phase.

Yeah, but only if he said that because he could not submit any action.
No what I mean is,

Considering that he just claimed "failed", everyone now knows that Zachie is claiming to have an active ability. Did Zachie claim to have an active ability to you in OC? It doesn't matter what it is to me/anyone, but to me, it looks super suspicious that a guy who claimed a passive role, just claimed that his action failed.

You should have Zachie's full claim, meaning you should know if he is a Miller or Miller + [??].

I have reason to believe that you are not the Jailor. Unless anyone else has a better lynch target I suggest we lynch MegaPod12 tonight.

I have reason to believe that you are not the Jailor. Unless anyone else has a better lynch target I suggest we lynch MegaPod12 tonight.

I have an alternative suggestion but not a better suggestion than this.

##Vote MegaPod12

Unless Scum!DarthWolf13 has the guts of 13 Wolves, I'm not worried about this.

I understood that. Decryption increased by OVER 9000!!!

Ok, so...

Vote: jackatlasred

He's hardly showed up except to comment. What the hey?
Yeah that's true. I'm sorry these kids are killing me. I take care of them in the morning and I work through the night. Although I should have enough free time I forget that I'm in this game with my mind preoccupied. So far I trust that Cheff is doing a good job and I've been reporting to him my actions. Apart from that I don't have much to go on. I'll post more later.

Slife/Megapod, out your action results (success/fail). Since your roles are known, your answers will offer some clarity.
I didn't receive any results from my actions last night, which I expected after AE admitted he made a mistake last time.

My jailing on Cheff worked.
This is interesting. Have you always gotten confirmation about your results each night?

Darth voting MP12 --> voting jack --> not voting, is screwing up my reads. Right now I'm wavering between MP12 and jack.

It's like there was a global RoleBlock or something, between all the failure notices (making MegaPod look even more scummy), but I doubt that happened because unless LG was prime candidate #1, scum killing him is rather silly.

Darth voting MP12 --> voting jack --> not voting, is screwing up my reads. Right now I'm wavering between MP12 and jack.

So they're both scum, we just lynch MP because he's here :D

Um, yeah. Just a basic "success" notification like usual.
So you get results from your protections but I don't? Makes your Jailor claim even fishier.

It's like there was a global RoleBlock or something, between all the failure notices (making MegaPod look even more scummy), but I doubt that happened because unless LG was prime candidate #1, scum killing him is rather silly.
Scum probably turned off OC to avoid Cheff sharing/verifying claim info and night results. LG kill is strange indeed.

So they're both scum, we just lynch MP because he's here :D
Eh I can dig it.
Vote: MegaPod12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom