• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it doesn't look great Mega, especially when jd's only interaction was defending you. I voted for you earlier, and now I'm voting for you again.

VOTE: MegaPod12

May you please provide a reads list?

Reads? Sure.

Elieson: I think he's pretty Towny.

Elementar: I was unsure of him, but I think he provided a solid defense against me earlier.

CheffOfGames: SCUM SCUM LYNCH LYNCH

Zachie: Unsure, he's been pretty inactive like jack.

Pikochu: Who again?

Slife: I think it's well established he's Town.

jackatlasred: TALK

TheCapsFan: I thought he was lying about being a Cop since I'd jailed him night 1, but now I think it could be a Busser fudging with us.

DarthWolf13: He could be lying to get me lynched. But like Elieson said, that would be really bold of him to do.

Eh, that's it I guess.

I thought he was lying about being a Cop since I'd jailed him night 1
Here's the thing, MegaPod; I was able to get a check off. So you clearly didn't jail me, which leads me to believe that you're lying. Also, you were totally at the forefront of those accusing me early on in the SM/Caps disagreement. If you were the jailor, why would you choose to jail me (effectively protecting me despite the roleblock) rather than someone a little more towny?

Despite that if Cheff and Darth think you're worth voting, I'll see to that. [VOTE]: MegaPod12

Day 4 and a half votals
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
6. @Pikochu
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12
@Zexy

Jackatlasred 1: Megapod12
Megapod12 6: Darthwolf13, CheffOfGames, Elieson, Slife, Elementar, TheCapsFan

The video game characters gathered around. They knew one more vote would cause the Zexy-Torchic to reappear with a hammer.

With 10 alive, 7 are needed for hypermajority
And I apologize for the incorrect hypermajority numbers so far.
Dylan tells me it's (current number) * (2/3). Still getting used to it

There are 22 hours left in the phase (-20 minutes)

Night 4: Didn't predict this
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
6. @Pikochu
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12
@Zexy

A light shone in the air and a pokeball flew down, landing on the field in front of the gathered characters. The Torchic, Zexy, reappeared with a hammer in it's mouth. Zexy swung at a teenage girl with its hammer. The girl raised her hands, and psychicly blocked the swing, but the lynch thunderbolt flew from the sky and still got her.

Red text poured from Sabrina's body.

Dear Megapod12 you are
278px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Sabrina.png

Sabrina from Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, FireRed, Leaf.... Let's just say from Pokemon.

Sabrina is the psychic gym leader of the Kanto region. She dislikes battling, but is considered hard to beat by many players.

Due to Sabrina's psychic powers, and the fact that she dislikes battling, you are the roleblocker. At night, you can send the hosts the command Block: <playername> and you will attempt to block that player from any actions.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by RainbowSkittles

Megapod12 has been hammered. He was Sabrina, the teenage witch mafia roleblocker

The video game characters cheered as they watched Sabrina disappear. Then they heared beeping coming from their communication devices. As they pulled them out, they realised they were working again.

It is now Night 4. Phase ends 8th July at 0:00 AWST (7th July 16:00 GMT)

Outside Communication is back online

I gave you a few extra hours so I can move the update time to midnight. Make good use of them.

Day 5: A bad misfortune
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
6. @Pikochu
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
@Zexy

The video game characters retreated to their various rooms for the night, but when morning came, one of them was missing. They found the poor character, slaughtered in his bed, a pack of fortune cards sitting next to the bed.

Dear Elieson you are

Sakuya Nijou from Norn9 Prologue

AussieEevee wasn't able to find much information about this character's role in the game specifically, but I did learn that Sakuya has a gentle demeanor and treats women in a gentlemanly manner. While he treats everyone kindly, he cares a lot for his childhood friend, Mikoto. His interests include telling fortunes which never come true, as well as riddles.

Due to Sakuya's interests including telling fortunes, you are the cop. Each night, you may send the hosts the command Check: <Player name> to check your targets alignment.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Midorikawa

Elieson has been killed. He was Sakuya Nijou, the insane cop allied with town.

"We're running out of time to find the mafia characters." One of the characters said.
"They just keep picking us off, one by one." Another agreed.

It is now Day 5. Phase ends 10/7 at 0:00 AWST (9/7 16:00GMT)
With 7 alive, 5 are needed for hypermajority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom