• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL, that was a shock and I'm not really sure what just happened, but regardless of if I actually won or actually lost, best of luck to both sides!!

UNVOTE: CheffOfGames

Kay, @everyone, please redirect your role claims to Cheff. Confirmed town leader there.

Everybody, I want you to have claimed your role to me or started a conversation with an explanation why you don't want to claim yet by the end of the phase. Also, do not vote Dylan out just yet, I first want more information on what happened last night.

Whoa whoa whoa!!!
I missed a lot in a few short hours.

Cheff I'll contact you in a bit, at work right now.

Wow, Wow, Wow... too much info man... wil give proper thoughts in the morning.

So 2 townies down and things aren't going well are they
So why aren't you sharing your thought?

giphy.gif

Gather round y'all, because I have some news for you.

I am the cop and I have recieved a scum check on Dylan, the man who is quoted above as claiming Bomb. Please do not buy this claim. Oh, and I also already have protection covered so don't worry about that.
Damn this seems to be a weird action from Dylan though, assuming this is true.

Eevee and Zexy have had this war, apparently the reason being
"is not telling a player that they are an insane/drunk cop a bastard element?"
AE would know that it's bastard because of FBM2.

@CheffOfGames I'll post in the morning.

What did I just wake up to?

giphy.gif

Gather round y'all, because I have some news for you.

I am the cop and I have recieved a scum check on Dylan, the man who is quoted above as claiming Bomb. Please do not buy this claim. Oh, and I also already have protection covered so don't worry about that.

I presume the protection part is what makes your role unbalanced then.

VOTE: SoaringDylan

I have to follow this for now. I'll be trying to come to terms with what just happened, and I'll be back later with more.

Well... THAT HAPPENED! Uhhhh, congratulations FA?

Eevee and Zexy have had this war, apparently the reason being
"is not telling a player that they are an insane/drunk cop a bastard element?"

For future reference, it most definitely is AE.
You know, even if Caps is insane, there's no way to tell without lynching you, and we really should know if our Cop is or isn't. If you're scum, then awesome, if you're town, then I'm sure you'll understand.
Vote: SoaringDylan

Ok so we have a modkill and a cop check. Tbh I have no reason to not trust Caps as for my claim I'll claim right now to chef.
Vote: dylan

Don't really understand SD's play during D1 from a scum point of view but I don't think Caps is insane.

So I guess I'll be following the cop check for now. Vote: SoaringDylan

You know, even if Caps is insane, there's no way to tell without lynching you, and we really should know if our Cop is or isn't. If you're scum, then awesome, if you're town, then I'm sure you'll understand.
The thing is, I would agree with you, if I didn't blow up someone else with my demise. That's a rather pricey cop check.

My understanding is that a Bomb blows up when it's killed at night, not lynched.
Then you're misunderstanding my friend. When I get killed, I blow up. If this is by lynch, a random person on the wagon is blown up (#metamislynchshipping) and at night I'll kill the one who killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom