• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2 and three quarters votals.
@SoaringDylan 7: Elieson, TheCapsFan, Elementar, Lone_Garurumon, jackatlasred, jdthebud, Slife

With 12 alive, 8 are needed for hypermajority.

The video game character gathered around. They knew that one more vote would cause the Zexy-Torchic to reappear with a giant hammer.

12 hours remain. (+2 minutes)

It kills someone random on the wagon. I could have a 1/8 chance of killing my self according to this exact wording :p

It kills someone random on the wagon. I could have a 1/8 chance of killing my self according to this exact wording :p
I knew that. I actually had another misunderstanding, lol. I thought you meant actively "blow yourself up" but I see now that's not what you meant. Still, I don't think that's plausible...

@CheffOfGames Well should I unvote to stop a hammer or does it still matter at this point?
It doesn't really matter. Even if the phase ends early Cheff has the night to collect the claims and let us know if something's up. If someone does spark the hammer and dylan flips town they'll look scummy as heck.

Night 2: Not so final
1. Max1996 @Elieson
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Pikochu Amaterasu Lynched Day 1
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
14. @jdthebud
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12[/spoiler]

"I'm telling you guys, I'm a bomb." One of the characters said as he backed up slightly. Almost a majority of the characters were walking towards him.

"The problem is, we don't believe you." One said.

"I think you're lying." Another said.

As dusk fell, the lynch thunderbolt flew out of the sky and hit the poor lynch victim. Green text flew out of him, confirming him to be a town player. But he didn't explode.

Dear SoaringDylan you are,

Ramirez from Skies of Arcadia.

Ramirez is one of only two children of the Silvites, the other being Fina, who is 7 years younger. A decade ago he was sent to Arcadia to scout the world for the Moon Crystals, in preparation for the Elders to send the Rains of Destruction to wipe out Arcadian civilization once more, fearing the Valuan Empire as they did. During the interim, Ramirez lost contact with his superiors and became part of the Valuan military, becoming the aide of first Lord Admiral Mendosa and then his successor, Galcian. Shortly after the beginning of the game, Ramirez is promoted to Sixth Admiral of the Valuan Armada at Galcian's request.

Due to being the game's final boss, you are the Final Boss. Although you can be fought two times before the end of the game, you have an alarmingly high health, making it almost impossible. Because of this, you are immune to all kills during the game's first two nights. On Night 3, you lose this ability but gain a new ability. Once per game, at night - night 3 or later - you may submit the command Kill: <player name>... You will shoot this player, blasting through all protection.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by FinalArcadia

SoaringDylan has been lynched. He was Ramirez, the Town Final Boss

"He lied to us." The original character complained. "I can't believe he lied to us!"
It is now night 2. Phase ends 2nd july at midday awst.

Last edited:
Well that was unexpected, especially that role.

@AussieEevee can you please include the player list right away? I don't think I get notified when you edit them in later.

So, two possible explanations: either Caps is indeed insane, or Caps is a lying piece of bull.
To solve one of these situations: I recommend that @TheCapsFan check Cheff tonight, he's confirmed Town, so if you still come up with a scum response, we know you're insane and can work around it.
To account for the possibility of Caps being a lying liar who lies, I would advise that the real cop (there'd have to be one) claim in private to Cheff IMMEDIATELY!

You guys done goofed
My current theme makes this post rather amusing.

Well that was unexpected, especially that role.

@AussieEevee can you please include the player list right away? I don't think I get notified when you edit them in later.
This is truth, mentions don't alert you if edited in.

This is bogus, Caps drops a faulty cop check and can't show up to explain it because of some supposed handicap.

@CheffOfGames Did you get everyone's claim? Any counterclaims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom