• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I don't know who's who right now tbh.
I see cheff, slife, caps, and darthwolf as town cause of different reasons.

Cheff: was pretty much confirmed by the fact that the other mask was not killed.

Slife: has been acting town not rushing towards any decisions. Although I would take some points off for not following the town leader.

Caps: I have no idea what his deal is after ellie was revealed to be what he was supposed to be but I guess it must be something for ellie, cheff, and caps to know.

Darth: cause I mean you wouldn't really bus your teammate that bad specially when you have an easy lynch on another person that day.

The other people like elementar, and zachie haven't given me much to think about.

Out of the both I can have more trust on zachie who claimed Miller.

So right now I say the best lynch option apart from me is elementar.

Also I do want to say if you guys could just give a list of what people claimed I think we all could solve this puzzle easily. Not who claimed what, just what people have claimed.

Why should we trust you?
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Actually I'm not sure anyone can gain anything put of knowing all the roles this late in the game all this does is out a role we all might think is suspicious. It's also not for me as it would be posted here for everyone to see and if I'm mafia I would die by the end of the day anyway.

Also I do want to say if you guys could just give a list of what people claimed I think we all could solve this puzzle easily. Not who claimed what, just what people have claimed.
There's no need for this as Cheff has all the claims. It would only benefit scum by giving them more info to narrow down who has the remaining roles.

I'm giving this option because I feel the opposite. The more people scum has to prove himself to the more he can mess up. Play there's only seven left I'm sure that our roles don't matter anymore.

Night 5: Didn't get a charge out of this
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
6. @Pikochu
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
@Zexy

The kid with the staff took a stepbackwards as the video game characters walked towards him. "Please, no." He said. "I'm not scum. I promise!"
"Fat chance." One of the gathered characters stated. "You're acting pretty scummy."
"That's just my nature! I promise!" The kid looked up at the sky as the lynch thunderbolt started to strike. He bit his lip and put both hands on his staff. The video game characters spun around as he appeared behind them but the thunderbolt struck anyway, and green text poured out of his body.

Dear Midorikawa you are,

Telsakid from Teslagrad

In the Kingdom of Elektropia, a king rules with an iron fist, combating and destroying a sect of technological wizards who have a massive tower in the middle of the city named Teslagrad. One day, a young orphaned boy finds himself hounded by the King's guards, fleeing into the deserted tower and uncovering the history of the conflict.

One of the items Teslakid can use is the Teslastaff. This fires a bolt of charged electricity. Once during the game, at night, you may send the hosts the command Charge: <playername>... Your target will become charged, and all actions during that night will apply to your target.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by CheffOfGames

Jackatlasred has been lynched. They were Telsakid, welder of the Telsastaff and allied with town.

It is now Night 5. Phase ends 11/7 at 0:00 AWST (10/7 16:00GMT)

Jack claimed Bus Driver/Lighting Rod combination to me, which can easily be a scum role, that was my reason to have him lynched.

Day 6: Well, that was exciting
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
6. @Pikochu
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
@AussieEevee

CORRECTION:

The game is in a state of MILO. If town lynches incorrectly today, they may lose the game.
As a result, HYPER-MAJORITY rules no longer apply. From now on, the phases only end earlier if all votes/actions are locked in a way that leads to an inevitable outcome.
I leave you with this glass of milo. Enjoy.

Milo-Powders-and-Liquids_header_1600x600.jpg

I haven't heard any reasons to vote other than "Cheff said too" and I ain't that kinda guy. He should really explain himself & his motivations better, especially since he just caused us to lynch a townie.
Was MegaPod admitting to being scum not a good enough reason to vote him? Or jd and I having the same claim not enough of a reason to push for one of us? Forget votes at this point, you've barely given your stance on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom