• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MILO most likely means 2 scum left. Elieson thought it was jack > Zachie > Elementar > Darth. I'm thinking Zachie > Darth > Elementar, but people seem to find Elementar the most suspicion so I'm open to hearing accusations on him.

Miller is a great excuse for scum to come up as such in cop checks. And I can't see anyone else worth voting for. Who would you go for @Zachie?

VOTE: Zachie

All I'm saying is Cheff has already led us astray once, and now he's leading you to lynch yet another Town member and pushing you guys towards a loss. After his mistake yesterday you'd think someone who has the towns best interests at heart would be more careful about making a lynch that could cost one the game.

Night 6: Antagonist turned protagonist?
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie
6. @Pikochu
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
9. @TheCapsFan
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
@Zexy

[Flavour text coming later. Does anyone even read this?]

Dear Yours Truly you are,

Ashnard from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

You are the 13th King of the nation of Daein, and are waging war in order to ignite a nationwide conflict.

You are the main antagonist of this game, and as such, AussieEevee decreed you to be the Miller. Any alignment checks against you will be reversed.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by TheCapsFan
Zachie was lynched. He was the miller allied with town

It is now Night 6. Phase Ends 13/7 at 0:00
This could be the last phase of the game.

@CheffOfGames What the heck man? I thought you said we could trust the claim you got? Is this game really that bastard or are you just that bad of a town leader.

Eh that's probably gg

Hey, sorry, I thought we would get the correct one this time, Darth really screwed me over in this game, almost as much as he did in that WotE game we both played.
And don't give up just yet, we can still turn this around.

Hey, sorry, I thought we would get the correct one this time, Darth really screwed me over in this game, almost as much as he did in that WotE game we both played.
And don't give up just yet, we can still turn this around.
You constantly refused to listen to me and communicate properly. If you werent "confirmed" your actions would look hella scummy. I don't know if it's just the paranoia setting in, but at this point I wouldn't even be surprised if you're scumbuddies with Darth and somehow managed to fake the digimom claim. If so, well played.

Luke I said, I'm sorry okay, even town leaders can make mistakes and I didn't see you coming with a better plan to make sure we got scum, and if I remember correctly you almost tried to lynch jack before I did even think about it.

Endgame
PLAYERS
1. Max1996 @Elieson Sakuya Nijou Killed Night 4
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. Yours Truly @Zachie Ashnard Lynched Day 6
5. @Lone_Garurumon Deltha killed night 3
6. @Pikochu Amaterasu Lynched Day 1
7. RainbowSkittles @Slife
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred Teslakid Lynchyed Day 5
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Skullcrow Agumon Modkilled Day 2
11. @Sword Master Toon Link Killed Night 1
12. @FinalArcadia Ezio Auditore Da Firenze Won Day 2
13. @Slife Master Chief Killed Night 1
14. @jdthebud Island Kahuna Nanu Lynched Day 3
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan Ramirex Lynched day 2
17. @MegaPod12 Sabrina Hammered Day 4
@Zexy

While the night started out quiet, there turned out to be a commotion during the middle of the night. The video game characters made their way outside to find a small yellow... 'mouse' wearing a detective's hat. This mouse appeared to be a Pikachu from the Pokemon series of games. It was holding a knife, which was stuck into a floating red robe.

"Pikachu! What are you doing?!" A black hedgehog asked.

Pikachu looked over at the hedgehog, then back at the character that he had knifed.

"I asked you a question." The hedgehog said as he stepped towards them.
"Wait." A small blue dinosaur... a digimon said. This digmon, Gabumon, pointed to the red robes as they started to fade away. Green text sprung from the fading character.

Dear RainbowSkittles you are,

Specter Knight from Shovel Knight

Specter Knight is a thoroughly cruel Knight, showing sheer coldness towards his enemies, as well somewhat sarcastic.
When about to face Shovel Knight, he taunts him with the memory of Shield Knight by insisting she is dead. Whilst many of his comrades acknowledge Shovel Knight's strength to some extent after the Battle Royale, Specter Knight instead affirms his faith in The Enchantress and assures Shovel Knight that he cannot succeed. He may do this because he fears what may happen to him should The Enchantress die, as her powers are what keeps him "alive".

Before battling Plague Knight, he is quick to mock him for his cowardice, being the only one able to reduce Plague Knight to stunned silence.

Because knights are traditionally protectors and AussieEevee needs to try to balance this game, are the Doctor. At night, you can submit the command Protect: <playername> and that player will be protected from most actions that would kill them.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Lone_Garurumon

"That was our doctor." Shadow the Hedgehog noted. Gabumon glanced at Shadow then looked around as some sort of 8-bit music started to play before the words

GAME CLEAR sprung from the ground. The remaining video game characters all turned to stare at the text, but Gabumon gasped. The text was red. The game had been cleared, but by the mafia. They had won.

Text started to spring from the remaining video game characters that had gathered.

Dear CheffOfGames you are,
latest

Gabumon from Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Gabumon is a Rookie level digimon, and one of Nokia's Partners.

You are the Fusion Digimon. You and Agumon seek to fuse with eachother. Once per night, you may submit the command Fuse: <playername> to the hosts. If you correctly choose Agumon, you will be granted an OC with them. Since you become Omnimon doing this, you will also gain a second ability upon fusing.

Omnimon was submitted by Darthwolf

Dear TheCapsFan you are

Shadow The Hedgehog from Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog is from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. He is an anthropomorphic hedgehog/Black Arm hybrid and the arch-rival of Sonic the Hedgehog. Shadow was created as the "Ultimate Life Form" by Gerald Robotnik, using the DNA of Black Doom, and is the end result of Project Shadow. His purpose was to provide ways to develop cures for incurable deadly illnesses, more specifically for Gerald's granddaughter Maria Robotnik, but he was captured and put into stasis by the military when he was deemed as a threat to humanity.

Due to your speed, you are the commuter. At night, you can submit the command Commute to the hosts. If you do this, you are unable to talk for that night, but you also can't be targeted for that night.

This character was submitted by Elementar

Dear Darthwolf you are
detective-pikachu.png

Detective Pikachu from Detective Pikachu

A boy named Tim Goodman comes to Rhyme City and meets a bossy, easily infatuated, coffee-loving, talking Pikachu detective.

Due to Pikachu being a detective, you are the Rolecop. At night, you may send the command Rolecop: <playername> to the hosts to learn of the targets role.

You are allied with the mafia and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Pikochu

Dear Elementar you are
Motley_Bossblob.PNG

Motley Bossblog from Super Mario 3D world

He is a jester who emits gelatinous blobs to transform into a large clown-like monster. His name is derived from the word "motley" which refers to an assortment, referring to the many blobs that make up his clown form, but it also refers to a jester's costume, which he wears. He makes his first appearance in World 6-C: Motley Bossblob's Big Battle.

Due to Motley's ability to overwhelm the player with trash, you are the Mass OC Blocker

You are allied with the mafia and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by MegaPod12

The Mafia have won the game

With the sun rising over the horizon, the defeated video game characters reappeared. They all congratulated the mafia characters, and after a brief celebration, they all returned their various franchises, to continue the fight.

The End!

... Or is it? A darkness looms in video game land, something that threatens the very fabric of the video game world. But that is a story for another time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for playing AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza. I admit that I had quite a blast with this game. Before I give my thoughts on the game though, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Did you enjoy the game?

Did you agree that the roles chosen suited the characters?

Do you like the Bonanza format? Do you have any suggestions for modifications to this format?

What was your favourite part of the game?

VGB was light on flavour, but I did put some effort into it. What did you think of the flavour text in this game? Do you have any suggestions for improvements to flavour?

Are you interested in the follow up game to this one?

Do you have any other comments, suggestions or thoughts?

Code:
[b]Did you enjoy the game?[/b]

[b]Did you agree that the roles chosen suited the characters?[/b]

[b]Do you like the Bonanza format? Do you have any suggestions for modifications to this format?[/b]

[b]What was your favourite part of the game?[/b]

[b]VGB was light on flavour, but I did put some effort into it. What did you think of the flavour text in this game? Do you have any suggestions for improvements to flavour?[/b]

[b]Are you interested in the follow up game to this one?[/b]

[b]Do you have any other comments, suggestions or thoughts?[/b]

And if you have time, AussieEevee would appreciate it if you would fill out AussieEevee's hosting survey.

Thank you again for playing, and thank you to @Zexy for cohosting... even though I'm sure he thinks I'm a pain in the behind after this game :p

A big thank you to @Maniacal Engineer who provided advice and insight when Zexy was unavailable.

The next game I'm working on is a mystery game with @Elementar. Look forward to it.

And as they say, That's a wrap. Or is it?

Woohoo! We did it, guys! Noble try, Townies.

Did you enjoy the game?

Absolutely! The game was well-balanced and kept me on my toes.

Did you agree that the roles chosen suited the characters?

Yeah. I was expecting my submission to receive a more Jestery role, but your idea was more useful. :p Also, I thought Nanu as a Mafia Doctor worked well.

Do you like the Bonanza format? Do you have any suggestions for modifications to this format?

More field testing required. Suggestion: Book Bonanza Mafia.
(Translation: I love it, let's do that again!)

What was your favourite part of the game?

When I still felt like I was getting away with my bald-faced lies in OC. :p

VGB was light on flavour, but I did put some effort into it. What did you think of the flavour text in this game? Do you have any suggestions for improvements to flavour?

This game certainly wasn't the most flavor-focused, but I think the text was done well. Sometimes, less is more. :)

Are you interested in the follow up game to this one?

Yep.

Do you have any other comments, suggestions or thoughts?

BOOK BONANZA, BOOK BONANZA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom