• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

AussieEevee's Video Game Bonanza - Endgame

What kind of RNG would you prefer?

• Bonanza style - Characters are RNGed and assigned to teams, then roles are assigned.

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Chaos style - Roles are assigned to characters then RNGed, which could result in mafia cop (and stuf

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
night 1: no rest for the weary
1. @Max1996
2. @Elementar
3. @CheffOfGames
4. @Yours Truly
5. @Lone_Garurumon
6. @Pikochu Amaterasu - Restless Spirit - Lynched Day 1
7. @RainbowSkittles
8. Midorikawa @jackatlasred
9. @TheCapsFan
10. @Skullcrow
11. @Sword Master
12. @FinalArcadia
13. @Slife
14. @jdthebud
15. @DarthWolf13
16. @SoaringDylan
17. @MegaPod12

Fierce yelling was the flavour of the day. When one character said something, another character would instantly slap him down. At one point, it seemed like one character had been put on the chopping block, but he managed to get a reprieve, as several characters suddenly turned towards a lone wolf that had been sitting there, watching the action.

"This one is scum." Said one of the characters.
"It dies." Said another.
The wolf sat there and closed it's eyes, accepting it's fate as the Thunderbolt of the Lynch flew down out of the sky and struck the wolf.

Huge text flew out of the wolf that confirmed the wolf had been lynched successfully, but the wolf was still sitting there. It opened it's eyes and looked up at the stunned villagers. "Now do you believe me?" It asked.

Dear Pikochu you are,

Amaterasue from Ōkami

In the game, Amaterasu takes the shape of a white wolf with crimson markings across her body, a tail shaped like a calligraphy brush (which is how the Celestial Brush is used) and a Divine Instrument floating above her back. Only particular beings, such as Issun, all other Gods and spirits, and presumably most animals and demons can see her true form. Also, humans with a strong belief in the gods can see her markings and instrument. When Amaterasu's ink pots are empty, she will temporarily revert to a plain white wolf. This is how most people see Amaterasu.

Due to Amaterasu's relative immortality, you are the restless spirit. If you are killed, you may continue to discuss the game in the thread.

You are allied with the town and win when all opposing forces are eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening.

This character was submitted by Yours truly.
pikochu was lynched. They are the restless spirit, town

Meanwhile, a figure watched from the shadows of a nearby building. "Celebrate while you can..." He whispered to himself.

It is now night 1. Phase ends 29th june at midday AWST

Last edited:
Well, not the worst outcome. Now to see what reads can be gleaned.

Everybody, I have a role that can target someone at night and if I hit a specific role I get a Mason chat with them. My belief is that my target has a similar role, could he/she either say so in thread or target me the coming night.
Everyone, if you have a similar role as I have, please target me this night, that way we have the most use out of it.

Not the worst D1 lynch at least Pikochu is still able to speak.
I'm inclined to believe Chef's claim, I think the way he claimed it wasn't scummy, and I don't see much scum motivation for claiming that role.

Especially since people can contact each other and it'll be confirmed that there is another role like I claimed. Which means that I am speaking the truth.

True, although it is worth mentioning that scum could also pretend to be both of those roles to avoid any suspicion, but it is very unlikely that scum would risk two of their players when both of them can easily be checked, and the way that chef revealed his role makes it highly unlikely that he is scum.

With Piko flipping town it's worth having a look at Caps and possibly FA again. MP12 still looks scummiest as it stands, with that late wagon vote.

Something seems off about FA but I think it's just because they're being a bit wordier than they need to for D1 activity.
I agree somewhat with this, but it's moreso how she changed from SM to Piko based on a meta claim and that it was after SM unvoted Caps.

@CheffOfGames You've shown up but have yet to comment on any of the events that transpired on D1. What are your thoughts on the lynch?

True, although it is worth mentioning that scum could also pretend to be both of those roles to avoid any suspicion, but it is very unlikely that scum would risk two of their players when both of them can easily be checked, and the way that chef revealed his role makes it highly unlikely that he is scum.

It's super risky to tie themselves together _this early_ when a Vig/SK could exist. Lost Masons sound like a perfectly logical role to include in a game though IMO

What are your thoughts on the lynch?
I had contact with Piko during D1 and he claimed to me that he was a Restless Spirit, which is why I didn't do anything to protect him and just kept myself a bit on the sidelines till the moment I would be called out or the moment that I would've established contact with the other role.

Apparently, I stopped getting alerts about this, Well. Let me go back and read from page 6. Wall is imminent.

It's super risky to tie themselves together _this early_ when a Vig/SK could exist. Lost Masons sound like a perfectly logical role to include in a game though IMO
Yeah I agree, I was just saying he isn't 100% clear as town (more like 99%).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom