• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Australia to be part of 2013 Pokémon Video Game World Championships: National Champio

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Australia to be part of 2013 Pokémon Video Game World Championships: National Championships to ...

For the first time, Australia will be part of Pokémon Video Game World Championships in 2013. The Pokémon Video Game Australian National Championships will be hosted by Nintendo Australia at PAX Australia. As PAX Australia is a sold out event, additional Pokémon Meet-ups will be held in most states; flights, accommodation and entry tickets to PAX Australia can be won at these events.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Australia to be part of 2013 Pokémon Video Game World Championships: National Cha

Does it cost money to go to the Meet Ups, or do you just register at the door or something?

Re: Australia to be part of 2013 Pokémon Video Game World Championships: National Cha

I'd love to have a go, but would probably get owned by a bunch of really experienced competitive battlers.

I'd love to have a go, but would probably get owned by a bunch of really experienced competitive battlers.

But at least you would've tried and interacted with other fans? Winning aint everything, at least you can say you were there when the future world champion won his first round.

Does it cost money to go to the Meet Ups, or do you just register at the door or something?

Hopefully we get this kind of information in later reports. For now, you could just call Nintendo Australia on the phone number on the "contact us" page of their site.

I'll be going to the Luna Park one. It'll be my first tournament too.

Had a great time at the Brisbane meet-up. I made it into Round 4 before loosing, right before the semi-finals matches.

Couldn't keep up with all the StreetPass hits; too many! I definitely hope Australia will be having these things every year now, I'll definitely go again. :D

And the best part is it's free. I love how the crowd went "oooo" and "ahhhh!" at all the right times, and was very supportive of the players. Well done to the winners!! (if they happen to be members of Bulbagarden).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom