• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Australia to gets in-store Victini event: EB Games and Toys "R" Us to distribute ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Australia to gets in-store Victini event: EB Games and Toys "R" Us to distribute

I'm positively supposing that this won't work on a Japanese copy of White version?

Gosh dammit!

EDIT: OK it won't work on my Japanese copy.. oh well.

While I do think it's nice that Australia is getting a Liberty Pass at the same time as everyone else... there's still the little matter of Celebi. Nintendo of Australia, if you're waiting for the opurtune moment to announce a Celebi event... IT'S NOW.

We all know what Nintendo Australia is like, if I must say, they're morons, well I think so anyway. I highly doubt we'll get Celebi any time soon. Just like how we get basically jack schieße in most other events. It's even worse for New Zealand I think they get basically nothing..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom