• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Australia to receive 10th anniversary tour: Journey Across Oz to visit several locations

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Nintendo Australia has announced the Pokémon 10th Anniversary Journey Across Oz tour. It will be visiting shopping centers in four Australian cities starting in September. There will also be smaller events in selected Toys R Us stores.

Read more on Bulbanews

Pie

Dead Again
Reaction score
I can't be the only one who thought of The Wizard of Oz upon seeing the name of the tour.

Under the Rainbow
Reaction score
We're off to see the Celebi, the wonderful Celebi of Oz. :<

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Oz is a common abbreviation for Australia...

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Why? What's the point?

Dogasu is exactly right.

Reaction score
Who's going to the Chadstone Event? I'll be rocking up with a complete Pokedex of 386 Pokemon for those that might need a hand in adding the elusive legendaries, Mew and Celebi to their own dex.

Just have to track down an SP from home first. :)

Reaction score
Australia has not yet been forgotten! This, I think, is the highlight of my day.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
i'll be hitchhiking to the brisbane ones if i have to. i cannot pass this up. does anyone know if they'll be giving away mystery gift items at these? if not yet, can anyone who is going to chadstone post the details afterwards if they haven't been already?

黒い王様
Reaction score
I will be acting as a staff member for the tour at the Brisbane events, running the Trading Card and Trading Figure demonstrations. If possible, I hope to also bring with me a bunch of Japanese Pokémon swag to show off, including, if it's arrived by then, my copy of Pokémon Diamond.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
THAT IS SO FRICKEN COOL!!
I'm very (VERY) new to events, as MOST australians are, so forgive me if i'm a little n00bish. do we have to book or buy tickets?

黒い王様
Reaction score
Nope, it's free. Just rock up on the day. There's no limit to how many people can attend.

DOES IT VIA COPY/PASTE
Reaction score
okay then any mention of times? it's not that i wanna beat the crowds (impossible) but i'd just like to have at least a good 5hrs there

黒い王様
Reaction score
Saturday is 9am to 4pm. Sunday is 10am to 4:30pm.

Reaction score
Do you know the dates for each city? And, are /all/ major cities getting it?