• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases commemora

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases commemorative coins

Australian retailer, EB Games has released information detailing pre-order bonuses for Pokémon Black and White Versions 2. Released alongside this will be a special collectors edition of the strategy guide, as well as the standard strategy guide.

Read more on Bulbanews

Pretty

Reaction score
Re: Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases comme

Totally jealous. We better get something here in the US.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score
Re: Australian Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 pre-order bonuses: EB Games releases comme

Hmm I see that we are getting the same guide as the original B/W one though the coin editions are new and probably a good incentive for one or both to be ordered

Kalavinka

Something about magnets
Reaction score

Totally jealous. We better get something here in the US.
You do realise that you northerners regularly get stuff we could only dream of, right?

such as cheaper prices

Last edited:

DestinyOfDeoxys

01001000 01001001
Reaction score

EPIC WIN! OHHHHHHH YEA!

Fabled

Not that masterful
Reaction score

I've already pre-ordered mine! I'm so excited, and I can't wait to get it. ^_^

Digifiend

Reaction score

This seems like a good place to put it, since the topic is about a pre-order bonus. It was posted on the Rangerboard forum:
My fellow Canadians, pre-order Black/White 2 from Futureshop:
Pokemon White Version 2 (Nintendo DS) : Nintendo DS- N-P - Future Shop
Pokemon Black Version 2 (Nintendo DS) : Nintendo DS- N-P - Future Shop

The "BONUS $10 credit on this title when you pre-order online!" will lower the price to just $24.99!
So, that's a $10 discount when you pre-order from Futurestop in Canada.

TouyaShiro

[LIMITER] [DISC] [SAVE] [SYSTEM ERROR]
Reaction score

I'd like that strategy guide because they're individually numbered. The coin'll be a nice bonus as well.
If anything that strategy guide Collector's Edition will probably go to an exclusive place in the US later.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score

Looks like<will be pre ordering both today probably and will buy the special collectors edition of the strategy guide on release day