• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Autumn 2014 manga releases: Several releases projected for October, November

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Autumn 2014 manga releases: Several releases projected for October, November

Autumn 2014 will be an exciting time for Pokémon manga fans, with several forthcoming releases worldwide for different series.

Read more on Bulbanews

Mint0

Reaction score
This whole Omnibus thing France is doing seems interesting, I wonder what the volumes look like..

Also, while not new, the Pokemon Adventures DP Box Set also comes out in Autumn. Specifically tomorrow

Guy_Spy

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, Panini of Brazil will release the second volume of Black & White series this month. Here is the cover:

Zesty Cactus

Boring person
Reaction score
This whole Omnibus thing France is doing seems interesting, I wonder what the volumes look like..

Also, while not new, the Pokemon Adventures DP Box Set also comes out in Autumn. Specifically tomorrow
Oh, they're quite nifty!

IMAG3692.jpg

I really like how the volumes have connecting artwork on the spines as well. Nice touch!

Ah, dang, I forgot about the boxed set. I've bought all the volumes already so it's pretty low on my radar, haha! Would be good to report for others who didn't buy them yet, though. Thanks!

If anyone is interested, Panini of Brazil will release the second volume of Black & White series this month. Here is the cover:

Ooooooh!! Extremely cool! I didn't know Pokémon manga had made a comeback in Brazil. :D I only knew about the translation of The Electric Tale of Pikachu from way back in the day. I may do a separate news story on this, since I haven't covered this translation yet at all. Thank you so much! (This is like the fifth language I've heard of that has translated the Black & White chapter...we got English, French, German, Italian and now Portuguese! Way cool.)

SammyW27

Surrounded by fuqqin' idiots
Reaction score
Neat news for the folks who prefer the Manga Stories :)