• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Event Autumn 2022 One-shot Competition Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
OoooOoo, guys, this might be a little redundant, but can you be a writer and also be a Judge?

If so, I would love to be a Judge as well!

Shouts out to Torchic W. Pip-sama, but I have been looking at some of y'all one-shots, and I am in love. I absolutely love reading, so if I can participate as a Judge and read incredible stories: Count me in!!!

Also, more judges are highly appreciated guys<3

OoooOoo, guys, this might be a little redundant, but can you be a writer and also be a Judge?

If so, I would love to be a Judge as well!

Shouts out to Torchic W. Pip-sama, but I have been looking at some of y'all one-shots, and I am in love. I absolutely love reading, so if I can participate as a Judge and read incredible stories: Count me in!!!

Also, more judges are highly appreciated guys<3
From what I have noted, yes. You can be a judge and a writer in this. You just won't be able to judge your own fanfic, which makes sense.

Question: Are we allowed to have chapters/parts in our stories? I know Short Stories don't generally have them due to their short lengths. I am asking simply out of curiosity.

Question: Are we allowed to have chapters/parts in our stories? I know Short Stories don't generally have them due to their short lengths. I am asking simply out of curiosity.
I think it is all up to you, but it better be solid and keeps the judges engaged the whole time. It's harder to do that with a relatively simple short story limit.

All things considered, I think it's well within the rules!

I think it is all up to you, but it better be solid and keeps the judges engaged the whole time. It's harder to do that with a relatively simple short story limit.

All things considered, I think it's well within the rules!
I think it would make sense (if doing chapters/parts) to have them all in one post on the thread, as opposed to multiple posts. Would make it easier to read by doing so, I think.

Just doing a sanity-check, but was my registration recorded? I actually didn't see my name in the list of entrants at the time of posting. ^^;

You know what, count me in as a judge! Three weeks is a long time, I'm sure I'm able to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom